Writes for
>all Chuunibyou series
>Hibike Euphonium
>K-On
>Kyoukai no Kanata
>Tamako Market
>Nichijou

myanimelist.net/people/12198/Jukki_Hanada
He did work on a handful of Kyoani shows, but he's also involved in plenty other projects.

I was thinking most of his works weren't with KyoAni, though I guess he has worked on most of KyoAni's recent works. And it's kind of different to compare writing a couple of episodes or attempting to savage a shitty LN for an anime adaptation to writing a real anime.

>savage
Salvage

and nothing of value was lost.

Posting in an epic IRC falseflag thread

What's more likely, an organized ring of shitposters gathering in an IRC channel to form a Legion of Doom styled council in order to shitpost on Sup Forums in 2018, or some random faggot in one of the many hyper cancerous boards mentioning anime inspiring a bunch of retards to come here and make bad threads?

Hanada is a hack. People praise the shows that succeeded, but ignore all the shit he done as if does not exists.

Okada > Yoshida >>> shit > Hanada

IRC shitposting was the real thing once, thus relevant meme ever since newfag (even if they used Discord now)

>once
Yeah, exactly. They likely don't exist anymore.

As far as I know there's no evidence of a shitposting ring based in a Discord channel

You shoul get that cough checked, also close your mouth when you cough, your germs spread and I don’t want to catch your virginity

>but ignore all the shit he done as if does not exists.
This wasn't true until 50% of Sup Forums became shounenshit generals and the other 49% became KyoAnus circlejerking

Only if you kys

>kys
Kill yourself.

Yes, that's what it means, retard

Since Sora Yori

Hanada >>> shit > Okada > Yoshida

Mad.

Sora Yori kino.