Ito junji thread

What do you think how a story of Tomie as a teen mom with a son and daughter (we don't know where she get them, if they are really birth by her or just adopted ) play out ? consider all Tomie stories we had see.

From this design, looks like the anime is choose to adopted is the boy chapter

Revenge chapter Tomie is the best in my opinion

Tomie OVA when?

Part One will be on the DVD released in April, Part Two will be on the one released in May. Do you really want to see what Deen does to Tomie though?

I just noticed, she used her best friend's name as her pseudonym,she had no done so since and after.
Does this mean that maybe Reiko does has some impact on Tomie, being her only " real best friend" and the one who had her heart

The privous episodea had better art quality, and Tomie is their star and marketing " protagonist " so i'am still hopeful.

It's definitely the boy chapter, just look at the official art

i don't watch this series because i don't want to ruin my impression by seeing colored characters and scenes

What would life being Tomie'son or daughter be like ?

don't post my wife

She's not your wife; she's my wife! I'll kill you!

YEEEEEES

Does the color ruins it?

Is she in it yet? She may be the only thing to make me pick this series back up?

As a bluray exclusive, they might actually put some effort into the animation.

IIRC Tomie doesn't reproduce sexually, she just multiplies like some biological anomaly.

The guy draws real cuties.

He does but faces in his work tend to look similar

Probably lots of "uncles" hanging around. Or if you have a father, one day mommy goes away and you ask daddy and he clams up but then mommy shows up and daddy gets real fucking nervous.

I think it's not that she necessarily can't, but that she inevitably gets butchered before things could ever reach that point.

Do we know what she is yet?

No, what she is remain a mystery by the way, I know that all Tomie had the same basic personality but I noticed that some Tomie seem to be nicer than others.
Like some Tomie are total abomination , that they doesn't even try to hide they are evil and bad while others at least act a bit nicer and " normal " For example, in chapter one she's show to have a friend
Reiko, in "Revenge" ,"Murder", and "Orphan Girl " she's nicer and less mean
and monstrous compare she's in for other stories.(like in The boy)
In Painter and Top Model she didn't actively try to seduce the artist (like she usually do ) and model, these two came to her himself.
Does this means that while they are the same person , different individual Tomie still have different personalities ?

No, i'am too waiting for her episode

I just wanted the anime to be good