Wrong

Thanks but no thanks. I prefer greed over oni

This is now a Emilia thread

Why does she have pointy ears?

Half elf

You truly have shit taste

Only if echidna is spelt as 'sa te lla'

I see you're into femdom and abandonment. Good luck with that

How much further ahead from the anime is the manga?

I think the manga is behind. You know the source is a light novel and not the manga?

I'm aware but I dislike reading LN and WN.

Greed > Envy
Echidna wouldn’t abandon you or rape you while the Witch of Envy will if Satella loses control

god I want to drink her urine

Subaru did and he enjoyed it

Great taste.

About a 3/4th of volume 9

He did?

Yes

Do you happen to have any proof?

You have terrible taste. Emilia is best girl

Love nectar!

Delicious and nutritious! Makes you greedy for more!

No, it's spelled as E KI DO NA.

No, it’s E Mi Li A

Why was actual best girl ignored for the entire second half of the anime? Will she get more screen time if there's going to be a second season?

Because she actually isn’t a character compared to the real characters. She’s flat and one dimensional

>screen time
She’ll get more but it won’t matter because they already cut all her best scenes from the LN.

>she's flat and one dimensional
In a show where every character is flat and one dimensional.
What's your point, user?

She’s Roswal’s cardboard prop, not a real character

Emilia a shit

Rem a pile of non-recyclable trash

Where are all the pureblood elves?

In my basement

Frozen, death from a thousand STDs or mindbroken

BURN

>abandonment
explain

Beako etc.

Never.
FUCK.

And Satella tries to kill/rape Subaru in her Witch of Envy mode. I prefer abandonment to that.

>preferring waiting for so long you become suicidal and latch on to the first thing that gives you an excuse to off yourself
I think I'd take the quick death, thank you very much.

>rape
Can't rape the willing.

Subaru wasn’t into femdom at that time

His loss

That’s just Beako
Anyway, look at how cute Dona is!

Just Echidna.

Just Minerva

But she’s end game waifu!

Bit clingy for my taste, with the I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU and all that yandere jazz

Ram and Rem fags still salty after all these years

salty about what again? Rem's win is basically guaranteed at this point

Enjoy her getting drilled by the clowncannon

>is in a coma
>meanwhile subaru and emilia are kissing
winning huh? That word must mean something else if you are using it like that.

Where in reality Roswal just wants to hold out for dona dona

As long as the Kararagi IF exists, Rem isn't going to "win".

coma =/= dead

1kiss and then nothing for over 1 year = bad

Kararagi IF isn't about Rem "winning"

[Subaru: It’s embarrassing but….it’s because I want to be the first one to see her when she wakes up.]

[————]

He didn’t specify who. Even if he didn’t specify, Petra understood who it was. If a way to wake up that girl—the girl who continued to be in a state of deep slumber—was found at the sage’s tower, he wanted to be the one to seize it.

Even if there might be someone else out there who’d be more suitable for the job, even if someone other than himself would have a higher chance of success, this was the sole thing he wouldn’t give up. He didn’t want to give it up. This was Subaru’s ego.

[Subaru: If I were to disregard my feelings and think of it from a rational viewpoint…..anyone could be the one to wake her up. If something like a ridiculous disease of never being able to wake up were to spread, and if we were to only talk about saving them, I wouldn’t care about who’d be the one to develop a vaccine or a specific medicine for it. I wouldn’t care about the process, if it meant saving them.]

[Petra: …..Yeah.]

[Subaru: But if my feelings drive in, I want to do things my way. I want to be the one to save them. I want to be the the one to wake them up. I want to give it my all and save everything.]

——-Thus, Natsuki Subaru would be the one to go.

There were countless others who were stronger.
There were countless others who were more reliable.
There were countless others who were wiser.
There were countless others of class who were more wonderful.

But Natsuki Subaru would ignore all of that, and he would be the one to go. He did this only because he wanted to be praised by this girl after he saved her.

proof? IIRC the author said there isn't going to be happy ending so the Kararagi IF is the closest there is to happy ending with anyone winning

>Tfw Elsa will never be your mentor mommy gf

Plebs, Echidna > Rem:
>Scene turns to the Echidna drinking tea alone in her realm, assessing Subaru's mentality. Because Subaru doesn't see any value in his life, he focuses only on other's life too much, disregarding anything that is not directly related to the survival of his precious people. She just loves that stupidity and his dependence on her, and will continue to assist Subaru with her wisdom and love.