Freezing

harem end confirmed

>no takebacks
So what the hell did she need her to do? And when will this manwah end?

Wow it's ending?

>manwah

I dropped this when MC got isekai'd. Might be time to pick it up again.

How good is the fanservice past anime?
I kind of wanted to skim through to see.

What the fuck was the point of all the development and drama surrounding the MC and satellizer's relationship and Cassandra when he's just going to cheat on her anyway? This shit manga just got shitter. The only good bits left were the legitimately heartwarming and emotional interactions between satellizer and the MC, so why ruin all that for a completely unnecessary harem ending?

>This is still a thing
How? why? How many stories with the same older girl romance will he make?

I totally forgot about this after that whole psycho brother arc. Is this still worth reading?

He's still isekai'd brah.

>>Is this still worth reading?

It is. Just don't give up.

Its ridiculous. Super-powered chicks titties everywhere. There's even this one brown super powered chick whose tits grew bigger as she absorbed more energy. It's hilarious.

Also the MC's ability is to make chicks throw themselves at him.

IM Dal Young does not know when to stop.

>people are still reading freezing

Rana and Satella are each other's waifus, the cardboard cutout MC is just a prop.

Nice
Kazuya was already developing his Chad mind domination powers NTR everyone anyway

holy shit people read this garbage?

>harem end confirmed
Only if mama Cassandra is involved, otherwise, disgusting...

This

season 3 when?!

Well the user saying it was going to be threesome seems to be spot on.

>lim dal-young

ftfy

what chapter is this from again?

I'm honestly surprised this is still going. How many volumes is this?

>harem ending
>unnecessary
A harem end is always necessary.

what is freezing still fucking going?

There's a chance the Legendary Pandoras, including Cassandra may die in the current arc.

>Dal-Young series
>Ending
Pick one, how this hack is allowed to write several series at the same time is beyond comprehension.

That's not how I remember this.

In most things I would agree but not this. One of the only good things about Freezing is that only Satellizer is really gunning for the boring MC and it's not one of these mangas were all the girls love the MC for literally no reason. For example, when he used his Freezing power to control a bunch of other girls, they acted realistically by calling him a rapist and threatened to disembowel him until he explained why he did it instead of randomly being ok with it because he's the MC. Also the MC has literally rejected Rana thousands of times by now so him magically wanting to marry her now is utter bulllshit. Even bigger bullshit is that a while ago Satellizer was getting immensely triggered about Cassandra stealing the MC but now all of a sudden she's ok with sharing the MC with another girl. The only good thing about Freezing minus the art and girls is the large amount of development the MC and Satellizer's relationship has received. Harem endings make sense when the MC's relationships with multiple girls have been suitably developed,?but the MC in this doesn't even have a harem just a loyal girlfriend and some thirsty bitch he keeps rejecting.