ITT: Anime Villains only you enjoy

Son Goku, I'm LSSJ

broly was fucking cool alright, the first movie was badass

Nah, Broly is cool. Fuck the canonfags for having a sense of superiority about a series that runs on bullshit and gags. Say whatever you want about the Toei originals, but at least they attempted to be somewhat serious.

You and literally every South American

did they acknowledge broly at all in super? the kale parallel was obvious but did any character state it explicitly?

>"villain"

They say she "resembles a certain legendary saiyan" but that's about it.

Kirei from Fate/Zero
Goku Black is subarashii
Meruem from Hunter x Hunter

*Drops mic*

Undefeated of the east!

Who doesn't enjoy the Major?

Gates was much more memorable.

>villain

He killed thousands

you're dead to me. please burn in hell

>villain

MY SKIN IS COLD

too soon

pic unrelated.

Dude this is a top tier villain
Everyone likes him

Meruem is fucking amazing

yes

Wrong.

>villain

>Meruem
implaying people didn't like him

Broly is garbage because of his characterization though, not his canon status. I actually like other movie villains like Janemba, Cooler and Wheelo.

There's been movie villains with weak motivations before, Hirudegarn and Bojack come to mind, but none have made that motivation the core component of the character like Broly. Halfway through his first movie the focus on his hatred for Goku gets a ton of focus, and in the following two movies he doesn't even have any dialogue besides shouting his name. But the reasons he hates Goku are so contrived and stupid it makes him look like a joke.

All he has going for him is the physical threat he posed and being introduced at a time where Super Saiyans still felt special. But by his second film half the main cast could go beyond Super Saiyan, and by the third he'd been beaten around by so many joke characters that any sense of tension or fear was lost. He might be the most mishandled character in the series, and that's an accomplishment when you're going up against classic Dragon Ball characters.

Kirei is pretty good in zero. I like his arc towards realising that he is actually a deeply repressed sadist

I completely agree.

What a wild ride this show was.

h-he'll come back

Broly of this picture is not Broly

What? Nope.

>Villain
Love him though

I agree, Yami Bakura was a cool smug bastard

Buu arc is my favorite
I love every fight

Only because of how Onizuka BTFOs him

He looks white. A mixture of scandinavian and slavs.

I'll never understand Brolyfags. He's got to be the most vapid boring uninteresting character in the franchise. Literally butthurt because Goku cried net to him as infants....

good character design

it's surprisingly elegant and harmonious from a composition standpoint

>good character design
>looks like barashit from the 80s.
Just watch Fist of the North Star. There's nothing 'good' about Broly. He's shit.

jojo has a lot of one off characters,
but this guy's episode is just
10/10 psycho thriller