The Great Debate

The Great Debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTOZhZSr6RY
youtube.com/watch?v=mqWHEN-puOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both were good. The MC however was insufferable. Constantly going back and forth between each girl, and getting jealous when Hikaru would get attention from some other guy despite saying Madoka was the only one he had feelings for. The girls should have gone the yuri route desu.

Yeah the back and forth made me need to put the manga down for a while. Needlessly awkward situations aren't very engaging.

The show needed more CHADsuke. The manga really dragged on and overdid things. I'm surprised the girls tolerated him for so long,especially considering they were best friends. Anime is definitely better. I'm rewatching it now and enjoying it as much as the first time.
Also Madoka-Senpai a best.

I so regret trying to watch this. How the fuck can you start off by implying that Madoka is this super interesting person who's done all sorts of shit and has connections with everything, only to never bother following up on anything and actually only creating a generically 'cool' schoolgirl with no actual substance behind her and not taking anything anywhere?

It's just a dumb harem show baiting you into thinking it might offer something more interesting than that.

When the loser gets so totally annihilated that future harem writers shy away from conclusive endings or ending manga at all

Are you sure?

Left

Right is prettier, more intelligent and a joy to be with, left is fine but too immature and clingy to the point of being desperate

Kill yourself.

I don't really care. I just like watching the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTOZhZSr6RY

I still wonder why the author (and many fans) got so butthurt over the "I want to return to that day" movie.

It's a masterpiece and the best thing to come out of that franchise. I guess the Japanese hate realism or something?

no debate, Madoka is the floofiest and the sexiest

Madoka is a very sweet girl. You misunderstood her, just like everyone in the show. How could you fall for such bait?
Why would the author be butthurt? The movie was taken from the semi final manga chapter.

I want to lick Madoka's belly.

Thankfully best girl won in the end.

It wasn't really taken from that chapter. Or rather, what happens next in the story wildly differs. In the anime, Madoka and Kyosuke have a big fallout with Hikaru that basically ends their friendship. In the manga Madoka (or Kyosuke, I forget) just gets a slap in the face and that's it.

And yeah, the original author did get butthurt about it, it's a widely known thing and the whole reason why the movie still hasn't been re-released in Japan even on DVD 20 years later.

Almost everything about the 80s is in that

don't forget the masterpiece ED2 user
youtube.com/watch?v=mqWHEN-puOA

I wish there was an upload of it with better quality.

Hug Ayukawa

is anyone working on subbing the netflix hdrip?

>great atmosphere
>great main heroine
>great animation for 80s series

>worst fucking case of MISUNDERSTANDINGS in romcom anime
>autistic sociopath MC

wait what? netflix has the series in hd?

yup, japanese netflix does

>worst fucking case of MISUNDERSTANDINGS
Even worse than School Rumble?

Oh my god... it has the first movie too... I had given up hope to ever see it in acceptable quality, and now it's here in a true 1080p remaster.

You know, people on this board shit on Netflix hard but I can't help but love them now, for doing this.

looks like live-evil is going to slowly release the hds, just discovered they released ep1

I have the entire series dubbed in my language, and I would love to mux the audio with the hd footage. If only I knew how to...

Childhood is loving Madoka
Adulthood is realizing Hikaru makes more sense

I refuse to rewatch "I want to return to that day" or listen to the ED song because I'll cry. It's been 15 years since I first saw it.

depending on how well it syncs up, it can be very easy. easiest version just requires you to adjust the start point timing and that's it. others, however, require edits at every commercial break and is usually more common of an issue with older works released before dvd.

give mkvtoolnix a try, if it syncs without any issues, it's mostly just drag and drop. cause all you got to do is check off the boxes you don't want to use and change the start delay as needed. but, as mentioned, it being a betamax era work, it'll probably break sync after the 1st commercial break.

Explain

>Madoka
Moody, bitchy, constantly nagging
>Hikaru
Happy, loving and understanding

Even when Kyosuke finally got with Madoka, she was still an insufferable bitch. Hikaru is a Goddess, she's full of love and not afraid to discuss how she feels if something is wrong (unlike Madoka who will just brew until she finally explodes and lashes out)

Unfortunately I have the series on DVD and I live in a PAL region, so to match up the audio with the new videos I would have to slow it down to match the NTSC framerate. It's not as simple as copypasting it unfortunately. My only hope is if someone had already done all that to match the audio with the old jp dvd-rips, but I really doubt it happened.

At least School Rumble was amusing
KOR is just hard to get through for the most part

>Madoka is a very sweet girl. You misunderstood her, just like everyone in the show.

It has nothing to do with 'misunderstanding' it's just poor writing as the result of the author being a bitch. I'm not dissing her as a character, but the way she's presented to you. It's actually somewhat of a let down that she isn't as stuck up as she initially appears to be, as the worldliness and lack of conformity to any social 'box' that her actions imply don't amount to anything that you'd expect to follow along with that. She's presented as this wildflower, but then is never given a history or arc that would work with this.To constantly bait at the possibility of development and then fall on doing nothing is exactly what's wrong with series like this and why Japan is perpetually annoying when a series is supposed to mainly deal with relationships, whether social or romantic.

Anyone has functional subs for the HD webrip on nyaa?

bump