How is this series going to end?

How is this series going to end?

With Masami balls deep inside Akira.

Is it just a pedo fantasy or is there a more subtle message

He touches her but (where poop comes from) and she makes a baby.

I don't think it works like that. I'm not an expert on the subject though.

goddamn why are teenage girls so sexy?

>17
>pedo
Fuck of Amerilard.

It's about as pedo as Yakumo-san was Edzuke ga shitai

Not denying the questionable nature of the plot, but both are pretty benign

O B S E S S E D

Okay elephant in the room.

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder she can't run any more.

You can't do that?

I can get it 45 degrees inwards if i force it. That shit is nearly backwards.

This. How in the fuck does that work? Even if you could bend your leg like that it looks uncomfortable as fuck.

Akira's eggs are just collecting dust.
They need to be fertilized.

Someone should test it for us. Naked.

Why don't you guys just lie down and try it out for yourself?

I just did, it hurt like a bitch.

Sorry about your disability

t. hamplanet

OP Here. I did post that in the filename. On closer inspection and through some experimentation it is slightly acheivable.

Prove you CAN do it then. Her knee in that top pic is nearly on the back.

It's like you've never raped an anime girl before.

I'm a fucking lanklet though.
Most normal people cant do that.

Masami is handsome as fuck.

I can do that, but it made me feel more girly than usual so I can't do it for very long.

So the manga ends with them together?

Why are women draw the prettiest girls?

I'm not posting a selfie for you

No.

Akira goes back to running while Masami goes back to his ex-wife and starts writing again.

That's what I thought.

She's an athlete not a lazy skinnyfat NEET like you user.

She's a lazy, skinny girl that hasn't done anything athletic in months.

Benis in VagOOO.

An her leg is bent fucking 160 degrees inwards. That is not a feat normal humans are capable of.

They set her broken leg and she runs into the sunset.

I wish.

>With Masami balls deep inside me
ftfy

>o-okay

With an imouto-san for Yuuto-kun

This.

With the most underwhelming conclusion you can think of.

Akira is so fucking beautiful holy shit

STINKY

Chaika?

Akira dies from childbirth. Masame gets jailed for shooting her rapist and dies from cancer.

Sad.

>With the most underwhelming conclusion you can think of.

Why "underwhelming"? Just because it's bittersweet? The whole manga, especially the second half, foreshadowed this kind of ending. And it's wonderful like this.
Anyway, this thread is cancer. I hate people think a romance is good only if the main couple ends up together. Koi Ame wasn't a "pure romance", its main topics are others.

She ends up as the slutwhore she is and manager gets together with his exwife. As it should be.

How handsome Kondo is.
Anyway, he is pretty grateful to Akira, thanks to her he was able to write again. But he understands their bond has been productive for him, but it is becoming toxic for her. Until she can find a warm shelter in him, she won't start to run again. For this reason, he decided to let her go. And this is the true "love is how after rain".
He will express his love for her letting her to find the sun, because Akira loves sunny days. Until she will be under his rain, rain wont' stop in her heart. And he thinks it's really sefilsh for him wishing that rain doesn't stop, only to continue being her comfort. If you read all his monologues in the latest chapters, this is what he is thinking.

This. Nips for the most part can't write good endings.

That post literally said nothing about it being underwhelming because of it not having a happy end or whatever bullshit you're on about. Stop being so fucking retarded.

>That post literally said nothing about it being underwhelming because of it not having a happy end or whatever bullshit you're on about. Stop being so fucking retarded.

Well he can explain why. How is this underwhelming?

Aww... you're sweet user! I bet you must have blushed and got minorly worried for a moment that a family member might have teleported next to your door and watched you silently.

Maybe because people have something called opinions you dumb fuck. Also there are still two chapters left, stop acting like you know with absolute certainty what the ending is going to be.

Naturally, I don't know with absolute certainty what will happen in the last 2 chapters, but what I wrote is what Kondo IS THINKING in the latest chapters, it's not an opinion of mine.
He is noticing her deep unhappiness, and how she is wasting her youth in that family restaurant.

I hear the manga is still going, so this series will have no resolution whatsoever and just gonna be more of the same up until the end.

Pics related are from the chapters 56, the "famous" chapter where he admitted himself he loves her, but he also sees how depressed she is, and he isn't the answer to her depression.

wtf is wrong with her legs?

If you are very thin, you can do it. At least, I can (I'm 46 kg).

I'm a lazy skinny NEET, and I just did that pose with no difficulty at all, although it wasn't very comfortable. I think it has less to do with how fat or flexible or muscular you are and more to do with how wide your hips are. If I had wide female hips and no balls to get pinched between the legs in that configuration, I bet it would be easy and even comfortable.

VISUALIZE

Best post.

Only 2 chapters left in the manga.

Since chapter 50 at least. Akira starts to act very different from the first part of the manga. She lost also her enthusiasm linked to her first crush, she is always depressed, and you can see clearly Kondo's presence isn't enough for her being happy. People shouldn't forget she is 17 y/o, and she actually misses her life as a teenager a lot, especially running, of course.

In chapter 57, when Yui asks Akira if she will quit to work at the Garden, Akira denies, but her face says she is lying (see her expression in the first panel, pic related).
So she was already wishing for quitting her part-time job around almost 30 chapters ago.

Spoiler your shit, dumbass.

Her underwear looks like a Tenga

Japanese floor-sitting habits make their knees very flexible.

This thread is for people who want to discuss the ending of the series, so I guess it's normal to speak about what happened in the manga. If you want to avoid spoiler, don't read a thread about the ending of a series like this.

>making shitty excuses for not using spoiler tags
Nah, fuck off.

>bitching about spoilers on Sup Forums
Nah, fuck off.

That was a pretty good read.

Disgusting.

Usagi Drop I hope.

But she enjoyed the creampies very much.

I think I'm gonna puke. Thanks a lot, asshole.

That it was.

She's a very thirsty girl after all.

This. Tenchou is the only one allowed to fill up all of Akira's holes with his baby batter.

So it's okay if you wear a condom?

>OBSESSED

Doesn't count if it only happens in America.

How many inches do you think he's packing down there?

No because your balls will still touch her.

Not many if his wife left his sorry ass and wouldn't even stay as a sexfriend.

You mean how many feet.

Why is this thread full of disgusting shitposting?

The fuck's wrong with your legs that you can't do that? It's easy as fuck, not the most natural position but not really uncomfortable either.

But that's every thread

His ex-wife is frigid and infertile, though. Why do you think they only had one son ten years ago?

It's better than talking about "muh Akira needs healing", "muh bittersweet but realistic" for the millionth time.

god I want to fuck her butt

Retarded comment.

Retarded reply.

What's the lore behind all the Jingrock NTR dudes looking the same? Is it just the same guy fucking every cute girl in town?

It's probably his self-insert.