Is Vegeta the best villain turned good ever?

Is Vegeta the best villain turned good ever?

The most widely known maybe. But the "best," probably not. He was, however, a great foil for Goku and provided an extremely memorable contrast in DBZ, while adding alot of character to the cast. Almost certainly, as a character, Vegeta ended up outshining Goku over time.

No, that would be Paul the Apostle.

I believe you mean Yami Yugi

vegeta is the best dragon ball character simply because he actually has some progression as a character

not a fan of dragon ball in general since there is huge amount of filler and padding but if there are good things to be said of its characterization it's mostly in the story of vegeta

Vegeta isn't even the best one from his own series. Piccolo is a bad guy turned good except he's actually cool and not some whiny little bitch with an inferiority complex. Vegeta makes Sasuke seem like a good character.

Vegeta is the best

Piccolo is static after he gets killed. That's the end of his development. Vegeta keeps growing through the series and is way more dynamic.

Ya... not rly

Piccolo never really did anything evil, he is an offspring of the real evil piccolo. All nu piccolo did was show up at the tournament and talk shit and fight goku.

I give you that Vegeta is the best villain turned protagonist.

Piccolo solved his character arc in tge Saiyan Saga. Meanwhile, Vegeta is still a faggot who refuses to help Goku with his genkidama. Vegeta is a case of reverse character development, every time he learns to accept Goku is better but unlearns it every arc for shitty forced drama.

beat me to it, good show

>not some whiney bitch with an inferiority complex
But that's literally why Vegeta is the best character. It's a situation where Toriyama making the other character's constantly job is called attention to.
I don't count Super since as far as I'm concerned, current Toriyama & co. has nothing to do with db

>Meanwhile, Vegeta is still a faggot who refuses to help Goku with his genkidama.
>the attack failed and would likely still fail with his help
>Vegeta still gives the last bit of his energy to Goku when they're the last two left and both are on their last legs

Piccolo is better.

Best answer.

Shit writing.
Vegeta is an insane mass murderer, why would people even want to be near him
The guy is disgusting.

>dragon ball
>best at anything
>good at anything

that was, like, a gag dude

One of the worst actually. Hackriyama literally made him good just because he thought that was cool rather than due an organic progression of his character development.

I mean, back when he first appeared he was pretty much the embodiment of evil, even killing one of the few remaining members of his dying species just because he lost. Then in freezer saga he spontaneously developed a consciousness as little as it was and decided to use the earthlings as tools in his one man crusade against his boss which I don't even remember why he decided to rebel against in first place, okay, that's kinda weird but acceptable. But then once he's on earth and after a very convenient time skip he's completely domesticated and is pretty much a heroic companion with a bad attitude rather than the utterly evil unreedemable monster he was in the saiyan saga. Tori didn't even try to explain what caused the change, it simply happened

Can't win against bulma's pussy man

what's his powerlevel?

This guy is less of an edgelord than Vegeta

My boy Piccolo.

Because "muh i want to he stronger than karrot" isn't static right.

That would be Freeza.

All dragon ball Z villains were very shitty. Vegeta was unreedemable evil. Freezer was unreedemable evil. Cell was unreedemable evil. Kid buu was unreedemable evil. Always the same shit. Only bullshit retcons and asspulls makes some of them randomly become allies.

idk why but for me its always been Obito idk i guess b/c i lost someone that i loved and can see where he is comming from if that makes me a fag oh well

>he doesn't enter every battle shirtless for minmax build

Hiei is pretty much every antagonistic/former villain "dark" ally done right.

yeah he is the coolest guy

>i lost someone that i loved
bejita lost his papa and his whole planet and MUH PRIIIIDE (multiple times) tho

reminder that piccolo canonically has no dick
namekians reproduce asexually