Sorry user but rules are rules, my CO told me to shoot you

Sorry user but rules are rules, my CO told me to shoot you

thanks

Go ahead!

I'm surprised he's willing to pay for the bullet.

Yeah that's fair cunt, prolly do the same in your shoes. You were a great shag though, a real beaut. See you on the flipside yeah

Don't worry, I knew it couldn't last forever.

Remember as I taught you, aim for the center of mass and exhaled.

your mom gay

After I die I'm going to follow you around and jack off my ghost dick when you're in the shower.

Your CO gave you an unlawful order that violates Geneva conventions. Do you even know your RoE and force escalation protocols?

Iroha or Death!

You're too slow, nothin personnel though

>Yukinoshita
>雪のSHITA
>shit snow

You can't shoot me baka, this is a gun-free zone.

why is she crying

>Hikigaya-kun I'm so sorry
>*shoots*

I love you Yukino.

I've already analysed the way your muscles move. By the time you've aimed the gun and pulled the trigger, I will already have moved out of the way.

It's too late for apology, the gun has been fired. I am too busy bleeding to death on the ground to listen to her apology.

She doesn't want to kill you, user.

Will you let me fuck you first?

Maybe her butt hurts

Are you pic related?

thingken of life

yes

Why? I'm not worth the bullet.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheaths Witchcraft*
Shhh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

And judging by the fact that I'm still standing here with no wounds, you missed.

How does one miss a shot at this range, with a scope? Did you zero that scope before using it?

hahaha, silly user, the bullet i used is made from ice laced with slow acting poison. The caliber is in nanoscale so you cant find the wound. Now hear my request or you wont get the antidote

Not if I shoot first.

>kills upfront with a bullet designed for covert assassinations
The bullshit you're trying to feed me is pretty high-caliber though.

hehehe, you dont believe me? Check your hearbeat, is it going faster than usual? Check your pulse too and see whether sense it

Not if I kill myself first!

you too immortal?

>yukino and yui try to shoot 8man with many bullets but they all miss
>iroha shoots with a single bullet called "responsibility" and 8man takes it to the head
she can't be beat

Iroha may win first but she will lose later

The safety is on.

You need to work the bolt first.

>implying 8man wouldn't take the gun and shoot me himself so that Yukino doesn't become a murderer

From what?