One Piece

Will he get new backstory in Wano?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2qWmNAv6yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he need a powerup? He looks weaker than g4

Who is this again?

I'm sure we will get something about where he came from

Maybe we'll get a modern rendition of Monsters, too.

B E S T
O
I

I like the Evil Shanks theory, that would be very pirate like.

As he should be.

Will best girl keep Zeus?

Oda doesn't have the guts to do something like that.

Yes, Big Mom will keep him.

Yeah, Oda would ruin that iconic passing of the hat scene

Well we never learn where/with who Zoro lived as a kid while training in the dojo right?
So yea same as with Sanji we could get a backstory talking about his true Origin.

We know the true origin of Robin, Chopper, Sanji, Ussop(mostly) and Luffy.
Everyone else Oda can still pull something out.
Nami was adopted by Bellmere.
Franky was also an orphan.
We don't know who Zoro's parents are.
We don't know shit about Brook aside from his former pirate crew.
I guess we also don't know much about Jimbe.

>Will he get new backstory in Wano?
I hope not.
Zoro has the best backstory of the Strawhats and any additions would just ruin it.

Wouldn't that turn One Piece into Treasure Island, though?

For what purpose? Shanks already knows where Raftel is

>One Piece is pro-globalization
What the fuck, dropped

Yeah, but only in relation to Shanks and Luffy's relationship. Based Teach taught me not to trust that nigga Shanks.

Maybe only a D. can access to the one piece and Shanks was a mastermind manipulating him

You are assuming an evil pirate would still want whatever the One Piece is.

Does he? Would Roger spoil Shanks and Buggy's future pirate adventures when they were just pirates in training? Kind of sucks for the romance of pirating to be done before you start the majority of your pirate adventure.

Just look at Rayleigh not wanting to spoil Robin and Luffy.

HEH HEH HEH

TANO SHIMI DANA

MAMA NO OCHAKAI

Toei revealed Oven's outfit. What happened to his socks?

It's kind of different when you're full crew members on the same ship.

What, did Roger just dump all his younger crew members off on an island before he went to Raftel?
>"Sorry. You've fought battles with us against great pirates like Whitebeard, but you're too young to come with us to the final island."

shit, wrong picture

>Everyone else Oda can still pull something out.
I really hope not. I liked how everyone was just a random faggot with a dream, but now we have a captain with an ancient bloodline, infamous father and a legendary marine as grandpa and Hitler's son as his cook.
That's enough of muh destiny.

>Nami was adopted by Bellmere
If you think about it we actually don't know shit about Nami.
It was Bellemere who gave Nami this name. We don't know the island where she found her, who are here real parents and what was her previous name (and we'll probably never know).

And I we never will, I would hate it if Oda forced in some generic secret famous bloodline crap

He had not a single challenging fight post-TS so far, just wait for his improved Asura.
And yea, he is weaker than G4

I honestly hope he doesn't turn up as some descendant of Ryuma or something, I'd really love for him to just be a complete random guy who just got insanely strong out of complete own ambition. We already have enough of 'muh famous family' going on in the crew.

That bloodline and having an infamous father doesn't mean shit. Saul and Usopp are proof. Hitler is the laughingstock of the North Blue.

Do you really expect them to not be related?

Yeah, I'd hate it too. Things are really okay like this.

zoro is the worst straw hat. fucking beta bitch.

Bellemere found both Nami and Nojiko on a battlefield surrounded by corpses.

Their parents are dead.

hope, user. not expectation
and that pic is technically not 100% canonright?

It was turned canon when Ryuuma was the zombie.

It's 100% canon.

>We already have enough of 'muh famous family' going on in the crew.
Do we?
Luffy - Garp and Dragon, yeah
Zoro - No so far
Nami - No
Usopp - Dad is part of Shanks' crew, but has no effect on Usopps strength
Sanji - Vinsmokes, yeah
Chopper - No
Robin - No
Franky - No
Brook - No

Just Luffy and Sanji. Why are you acting like it's a lot of them?

>You have to endure this, Straw Hat

Someone else thinks it was a mistake of zoro being trained by mihawk?
I mean, it's zoro's task to surpass him, and now he gets the most immediate knowledge and skills from him. That kind of defeats the purpose of his dream, asking mihawk for help.
I know he did it because muh nakama but he should've went along his own route.
You don't even see him use demon related techniques anymore, it's just pound cannon/tatsumaki/onigiri x 100 now.

Dragon didn't do anything for Luffy and Garp only gave him harsh training because he wanted Luffy to become a Marine.

Luffy wouldn't have become a pirate if it weren't for Shanks.

he will unite wano against him.

No, Nami is of a secret bloodline of people that can tell the weather

Mihawk wants Zoro to beat him, even he was disappointed when he begged for training.

At this point, he probably wants him to be his successor as well as his rival.

No, but Johnny and Yosaku will be revealed to have been delinquents from Wano who fled the country in their youth. Mark my fucking words.

Nip classic trope of student that will one day surpass the sensei

Paradise > new wurld

Didn't know that. My hope dwindles

Robin is an survivor of Ohara and her mother is kinda famous aswell
Franky is the child of pirates aswell, and while this, same with Usopp, has no direct impact on his strenght, you could still argue it was a 'destined' bloodline, as in "no wonder God Usopp is such a big shot, his father is in Shanks' crew".

Considering the size of the crew it's still a lot of people with famous relations, some even blood relations. I just don't want there to be more than we already have for sure, I like the image of them just being random people.

Even Toei thought that these gay socks look ridiculous on him.

Of course. Zoro is from Wano, originally.
He went to samurai school by himself one day and ended up in the East Blue.

Keep dreaming Sanji/Nami fag.

Nami is the main heroine. She has to be special sorry user but it will happen.
She will probably be a D imo

They are still random people, their blood relations barely have an impact on the people they turned out to be.

Chopper's family was just a pack deer. That's all the development they really need. Since reindeer live about 15 years and Chopper is 17 now, they are most likely dead.

We already know about Robin's past. She knew Olvia for 3 minutes and her father has been dead so long she probably doesn't remember him.

Brook was a swordsman in some Kingdom before joining the Rumbar Pirates.

>Eating the Human Human Fruit actually saved Chopper's life by giving him a human lifespan

I was hoping they would keep his biceps a relatively close size to his forearms. Not every character needs to have an odd mix of enlarged body parts in tandem with odd costumes and colour palettes. However, even in the manga his bicep size is a bit inconsistent, so hopefully it's just not too egregious in motion.

Somewhat of a shame about the silly socks too, but it's not too bad a change considering the trousers do look pretty funky in their own right.

I know, even Luffy's family hardly had impact on him since Dragon was literally never there and Garp just dumped him with Dadan and only came once in a while to smack him.
But still, people refer to him as "Son of Dragon/Grandson of Garp", stuff like that takes away their own achievements. If you are the son of a literal who your own achievements always will be highlited stronger, because there is nothing else to them other than their own doings.
Same with Sanji. Vito is constantly fanboying him for being a Vinsmoke/Germa, even tho Sanji cut all ties with them and since has done a lot of stuff on his own. If your family is famous, people kinda expect you to do/be something impressive.

Would Pekoms live to 200 because of his fruit?

Reminder that Whitebeard, Marco and Jozu are weaker than the admirals.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2qWmNAv6yo

How could this faggy stache guy ever be called strongest man in the world?

This is probably one of the few times a manga panel made me tear up this hard.

That's the thing Demaro Black's scheme was based on, and Sentomaru called him trash because of it.

The one of the underlying themes in this series is that it takes your own power to have true character, compared to the Celestial Dragons/World Nobles.

Too annoying to draw, probably.
A shame. Now he's generic badass looking and he possibly lost his sister motif with the female decuplets.

Same Nami is so powerful! That's why I love her
She has been through a lot

>Jozu
Yes.
>Marco
No. Not at all of them at least
>Whitebeard
Fuck off retard.

She was a good mother.

The man had a heart attack during the war and still smacked anyone around.
Being old and especially sick, is quite the handycap.
Marco was just like Ace way too deep in WB's ass so he got completely thrown off when his daddy had a stroke, he could hold his own against the admirals otherwise.
Jozu is a shit tho, even physically weaker than Krieg and most likely with a lot less ambition than the Don aswell

Yea she will be monkey D. Nami.

Isnt that the anime where a surgeon saves a little boy instead of the mayor and now the city mafia plus spooky paranormal chases the doctor everywhere

>but it's not too bad a change considering the trousers do look pretty funky in their own right.
His little sister was wearing the same socks. There's probably a story behind that so it's a shame.

>check One Piece movies
>still no Broly equivalent

>The one of the underlying themes in this series is that it takes your own power to have true character, compared to the Celestial Dragons/World Nobles.
I would love to agree completeley, but this is only true for the most part. The D still exists, and is full on blood

Xth for best girl, Boa Hancock. The one true queen of pirate.

>im not marrying, hammock
>mfw luffy himself btfo's shippers

It doesn't mean anything, Saul was a regular giant who worked his way up and Law's family probably died without smiling.

MS dick sucker please.

did it really btfo shippers, or did it simply paint an even stronger parallel between luffy and goku?

>check one piece movies
>all of these movies are bad and have no cool villains such as Cooler and Broly

>please take my bait

It basically mean Luffy isn't marrying anyone. Luffy does know stuff between sexuality. I might not be entirely accurate because I didn't fully watched dbz.

He's made it clear he won't settle down (yes that includes "giving her a child and leaving for adventure). He's a pirate and wants absolute freedom.

His outfit is boring without them though.

>he does know about sexuality
Just for clarification, him making and face of disgust at remembering kokoro, getting a nosebleed to nami (thanks to bullsopp) pretty much exemplifies this. The only thing is, he isn't interested in any of that. He values adventure over romance.

>kizaru cheap shotting based marco
That doesn't prove shit. All it proves is that in war, no fucks are given.

Sure user-san what would you like to talk about?
Do you think Nami will get another power up before the series ends?

Boa is going to persuade Luffy into marrying her for meat.
>Luffy you can have meat everyday you just need to marry me.

Saul still had quite the impact on the world
Law's family is a fair point tho.

>muh cheap shot

Wew, most genuine love story for all time

>what would you like to talk about?
Ive watched you autiscally say this shit since zou

find something better to do with your time

so, did mother caramel and others get turned to food by that guy and small mom ate them?

King > Beckman > Marco > Katakuri > Burgess

I don't know what that means. Zou happened a long time ago. I didn't post back then
Other than discussing one piece? And what are you doing user?

IsnĀ“t Kaido the king?

Those are actually good SBS questions

Im sorry, what? He wasn't interested in her even after she told him she could make meat. Are you implying Luffy even gives a shit about what kind of meat it is? He can make it himself. Going out for hunting himself and making food is more Luffy rather than your "o-oh!! she'll be at home and make meat while he gives her the bedroom eyes" headcanon.

What's next?
>ace key
>impel down
>she loves him
>she'll die
>she's changed

Go away. Best boy isn't interested in your woman ships. He's a free man. Go read a girl's mangs.

If Big Mom doesn't do the equivalent of Shadow's Asgard and get the soul Zeus uses back from him, I'm guessing she'll use him in future fights

She just straight up ate them while eating Croquembouche

Avatarfagging is againts the rules you know

No, Emperor > king
>inb4 pirate king

and actually died to protect the children, instead of getting saved by dragon balls like all others
top quality mom

So youre an avatarfagging newfag? Even worse

Tfw she was voiced by Chi-Chi and Botan in the dub