Shingeki no Kyojin

Okay so I was re-reading the manga and realized the Re-Taking of Wall Maria fight lasted 10 chapters, (CH73-83).

This manga is really sparse with fights, and they never last this long, this is like 4-5 episodes of fighting straight in the anime, do you guys think they'll be able to adapt it all in season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sawano_nZk/status/968081572199976962
youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60623422
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64357148
nhentai.net/g/158469/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjL_ib4K92k
blog.draggle.org/usagi-drop-08-rins-mother-and-her-old-man-fetish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also the interview pretty much confirmed that season 3 will get to chapter 90.
Ch. 52-90, 38 chapters 24 episode, season 1 was 33 chapters, plsu filler for 24 episodes.

And since they are cutting/changing a few things, i think they can definitely make it.

I don't want to see Bert die again

I absolutely cannot wait for his demise to be animated.
The screaming and crying.
The gargling sound he made when mikasa slit his throat gave me a semi-chub.

Edg, edge and edgy

>Blood
>MUH EDGY

Fuck off pansy, Pretty cure is over there.

>all the faggots you hate in snk threads got BTFOd during the last 2 chapters

feels good man

I wasnt refering to the blood

I just hope they'll add extra Bert flashbacks like they did for Ymir.

I really loved the new scenes for Ymir. The song just for this moment was wonderful and made it even better.

Sawano is working on original tracks, so it's safe to say a lot of scenes may be finished by now.

twitter.com/sawano_nZk/status/968081572199976962

Assuming he makes music to fit the scene and not vice versa.

Can't wait to see his pathetic death animated

I am sensing unwarranted hostility

>Assuming he makes music to fit the scene and not vice versa.
This is one of those questions I ponder whenever I'm watching any anime. And I've never bothered to check.

Gabbing around at the speed of sound.

She has Genki powers.

She is the top ranking cadet, which means she achieved an above average marksmanship score. Her score is presumably equal or close to Berts. I say this because his score was the highest in the class, securing him a passing grade.

She has a good rifle. When BRA were taking their marksmanship exam, they were using a a Carcano-M1891, a WWI era weapon. The rifle that Gabi picks up, is a Carcano M38 TS, the same rifle used to assassinate John Fitzgerald Kennedy. We can prove this by comparing the magazine well, barrel lengths and the elevation sights on the Carcano M38 and the Carcano-M189.

It has a 1,100 yd effective firing range and adjustable sights for elevation, but not windage. It can be cycled quickly and can accurately put rounds down range.
youtube.com/watch?v=LcjKYBccoqs

She could do it. Gabi could Gabble someone.

>24 episodes
Do we know that for a fact? Season 2 was only 12 episodes.

>Gabifags are /k/fags
Autism begets autism.

I don't browse /k/ and I'm not autistic. I just did a few minutes of research.

Not confirmed, but everything kind of points to that.

Nyaa is not so good, where to get torrent for chapter 98 and forward? Thank.

Nyaa is the best you're going to get, especially after dex, see and kiss were apparently nuked.

Can someone translate this?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60623422

Who's doing the raping and why?

If you don't like rape, there's also this vanilla
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64357148

Commence the RACE WAR

>especially after dex, see and kiss were apparently nuked
When did this happen? I could swear I was still using mangasee yesterday.

They've been intermittently blacking out since last night. Best get downloading just in case.

I'm fine with rape just not with faceless old men

Shitren did nothing wrong

I can't wait to see him die. I hope he suffers in double.

Hisu looks really pretty there. Do you know if there are any solo Hisu doujin?
It isn't solo, or English, but I love this one. She looks adorable in her robe.
nhentai.net/g/158469/

Rape is degenerate and disgusting.

>my fairly obscure go to site is still in great shape
Thank fuck.

Why did Rod rape Historia when she was about to fuck Historia? Did she not want him to take what's rightfully his (her virginity)?

I don't think that was rape. As for the second part, yes probably.

Wait a second, I mean, did Rod rape Historia when she was about to be penetrated by Eren because he wanted to take her virginity instead of Eren?

*Fixed.

I don't think it was rape. But again, for the second part, I think yes, probably.

Reminder that Marleycucks got BTFO

Disgusting.

>Did she not want him to take what's rightfully his (her virginity)?
>did Rod rape Historia when she was about to be penetrated by Eren because he wanted to take her virginity instead of Eren?
Is this like next level NTR?

Not really, I mean technically Eren would NTR Rod if he hadn't raped Historia.

What disgusting about it?

Everything. Just stick to your shitty Gabi.

That doesn't even make sense, there are no Gabi doujin. I found a new picture though.

>TFW one of your favorite LH artists came back
2018 is the year, brothers.

I meant in general, retard.

No, I like Hisu too.

I don't care. Just stick to shitty Gabi and Annie.

They aren't shitty. At least I'm not posting gross rape doujin like some people in the thread.

You are still posting gross shit.

No I didn't

Look at the season 3 trailer
It shows them looking out on the ocean

Cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjL_ib4K92k

S3 TRAILER OUT HOLY SHIT

>tfw they deleted this whole conversation in the anime
KEK. Fujos will never, ever learn.

>Attack on Animatronics

It literally says FAN MADE you retard

>t. 3/10

>5
>10
What is it, penis length?

>Did she not want him to take what's rightfully his (her virginity)?

>manlet looking Hange's ass in the last pannel
He really likes doing it with Hange dog style

Just a delusional shipping thing.

Name your favorite body part on Hisu.

Triggered!

Daughters belong to their daddy.

left lung

Samefag pedoshitter stop shitting up the thread

So Annie learned to please old men from her father

The triggered post wasn't me.

No. Annie is a virgin.

Annie sells her body to old men for information

>Annie is a virgin.
She belongs to her father. He took it before she left.

Annie's father had pleased old men to get her in the warrior program?

That plan was doomed to fail anyway: the fall of Wall Maria has left a shitton of young females orphan, and Annie would never win a beauty contest with an owners of human-like noses.

No she doesn't. Stupid.

He didn't, she's completely unspoiled.

It's canon though

It was a theoretical.

>Season three will feature some original content as well as adapted. Hajime Isayama, the series’ creator, has met with chief director Araki Tetsuro and screenwriter Kobayashi >Yasuko to talk about the add-ons. Isayama said there were several things from the manga he’d like the anime to explain more, so the show will make those parts “easier for the audience to understand while adding more depth to them.”
why am I finding about this just now? now only will it be entirely about Manlet it will have filler too, wow, 12 episodes and fillers too. Just great.

>He didn't
He did, Annie belongs to him afterall.

He didn't. She's still pure. You're just being dumb.

>Assuming he makes music to fit the scene and not vice versa.
fitting the music in the scene is the job of sound director, Sawano will only make music, it's not upto him how it will be used. That's why barricades was used in a useless scene instead of using it in ADVANCE, the sound director sucks

That would explain her shitty personality. Her dad molested her

She obviously liked it, hence she is so eager to return to him.

Her personality isn't shitty and she definitely wasn't molested. Don't be foul.

Honestly if it turns out to be only 12 episodes I'll just kill myself

It's Nanaba who was molested though.

Would you take her 'purity' if it stopped someone else from doing it?

I always find it strange how some people think anyone supported marleyans unironically.

It's ancestral eldian tradition with blond girls

Actually to think about this, you are right, he definitely molested her

That's obviously why he is in denial about it.

That was very depressing. I talked about it a few threads ago, but I think everyone was a bit too off-put by the notion to talk. I feel bad for her.

I don't want to talk about this anymore.

>ntrfag this desperate that he wants to delude himself into thinking she sol herself just so he can like her
how about stop being an ntrfag?

The region between her big toes and the toe right next to it

I've read lots of books about bringing up a child. A few of them mention that certain things might be traumatic for the child, beating them or scaring them for example. When Nanaba was shouting, it sounded Traumatic and she specifically mentions her father. The books said that suppressed trauma can resurface in times of extreme stress and panic. Whatever her father did to frighten her so much, he should have been fed to the titan that got to eat Sgt.Gross because he was surely a bad man. I think, with what Isayama has said, we can assume that her father was a degenerate molester. Nanaba deserved better. Do you think there is a criminal process inside the walls? Is this a common thing? Maybe this is why the body trade exists inside the walls.

He has an Usagi Drop fetish. He wants to raise little children into wanting to have sex with him.

Eren pls.

>Usagi Drop fetish
Nani? Google turns up this blog.draggle.org/usagi-drop-08-rins-mother-and-her-old-man-fetish/ but I couldn't be bothered reading it. TL:DR?

That's why she was unresponsive to Bert but liked Eren; she wanted an imposing man who reminds her of her father

but the guy in usagi drop didn't raise her like that, she just started lusting for his dick because that author likes old men, and she self inserting into the MC
turns out Rin's mother didn't have sex with the old man, the manga went to shit when she grew up, all comfiness gone

>an imposing man

maybe she just doesn't like cowards who just stand and watch? bert was shit, I can't blame her for not noticing the guy

At least her hymen regenerated thanks to her shifter powers

Pretty sure she was fucking with Eren to get the attention of the one actually alpha and imposing, Mikasa, then.