Le Monkey Face.

retard

FPBP

>anime
What a faggot.

Why is she so ugly?

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

>autistic
You're a retard. Her hands are metal and she cannot feel with them. So she feels with the only thing she can, her face and mouth. She gets her sensations from those. That's not autism. I know Sup Forums is full of retards and all, but the LN made this very obvious and if you're a filthy secondary (like I suspect 99% of you are) then even the anime made it fucking obvious and blatant.

Suck a nigger cock OP.

No ones even watching this anymore. Remember how this shit was going to be the AOTY and Netflix would save anime.

Does Violet shit?

>Guaranteed Replies: The Bait

Yes.

OP BTFO

Damn OP btfo

>As if her arms are metal since birth
Fuck off autist.

>Short hair
>Glasses
>Fat
And I'm not just saying that because she's a shit. I genuinly think she is ugly.
It's like they designed her with for the sole purpose of being repulsive to me. Her terrible personality is just the icing on the cake.

I don't see any fallacy in his claim. In the scenes when she had her hands and she was using her mouth when Gilbert was bleeding out, she was probably using her mouth because her arms were shot. She wants to touch things with her actual self. If you have any sort of background in human physiology, you'll know the lips are one of the most sensitive parts on the human body.

Good to know.

Nah, everyone knows she is autistic as fuck. Only VEGfags who claims her as their waifu are the onlt people who defends her shitty-written character.

Lotte from LWA. I don't have a picture for obvious reasons

BTFO
T
F
O

Loser

>pic unrelated

Violet is ugly.

ok, can anyone explain me why she is ugly?

Why exactly?

Droopy discount Sader.

doesn't make her ugly tough (and who is Sader, the female version of Darth Vader?)

You have literally no argument and are just looking for (you)s from vegfags. OP is a massive faggot yet again

Sader is a famous bootleg figurine of Saber.

really?
>googles it
shit, it's true

advertising against the rules.

Even the most diehard vegfag think she is repulsive.

I think she's very attractive, but it's not just about her looks. If you don't believe me, watch episode 5.

you didn't read the threads then, i'm watching it only because of violet.

What do you find attractive about her then? I've watched all 7 episodes and honestly, she pales in comparison compared to other girls in that show. The only one that looks less attractive than Violet is Iris. Even Erica has that cute megane look about her.

Except she isn't 14. When she's first found, the guy does not know her age, but assumes she is 10 years old. She's with him 2 years. She is then given to Gilbert. Gilbert then assumes, once again, that she is 10 years old, when she is at least 12 by now. She's with him for 4 more years. So she is at least 16.

She is sincere, honest, loyal and very patient.

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Op on suicide watch

Dude she looks like an angel and nothing in this world beats the beauty of the aryan woman.
How fucking gay are you?

But all other anime girls are like that, at least main heroines.

There's literally a main pink haired main heroine this season that is the exact opposite of that.

If you are talking about 02, she definitely satisifies those conditions.

She's hiding things from the rest of the cast, she rode with who knows how many partners before the protagonist, literally said that if he died riding with her that'd just be it and she's constantly getting pissy about other characters.

that's only because she is devoted to Hiro.

>multiple partners
>devoted
Right. Let's also pretend she doesn't have AIDS.

Hiro is the only one that has proven himself to her though. That's why he has earned the right to be called darling. All other partners are nothing to 02.

It doesn't matter you deranged idiot. What kind of desperate faggot self inserts into a bugchasing protagonist holy shit.

I'm just saying, 02 matches the description you gave. Not only is she loyal, patient, and devoted, she is also pretty.

Well you're wrong, her past and current behavior speak for themselves.

Violet is top qt

True, she is so boring and unsexy.

OP said anime and you all praise the very first shitpost.

delet

We're all cute girls here you idiot. Except OP of course.

>not being anime
What a pleb, next he'll tell me Saber isn't real

We are all real human beings, anime girls aren't real.

You shut your damn mouth.

Speak for yourself , i'm little 2D girl.

which K-on is this? they all have the same face

This fucking gremlin. I'm think she's supposed to look good but something just isn't working right with her face and she looks like ass more often then not. There are some times where she looked genuinely cute though.

Holy shit she's gorgeous, whats her name?

t. shit taste baiter

Why are you guys so bad at this? Step the fuck up.

You think nobody would notice?

Alright, I guess I'll make the first serious post of the thread.

I really want to kill you for this post

I found her really cute at first. Same about that personality.

You shouldn't kill people for telling the truth user.

>(you)

>kyoanifags are such sensitive babbies they need to samefag this garbage banter as something epic

stop