Kyoukai no Kanata

Holy shit this is so bad. Are there actually people that have enjoyed this? I suffered through the whole thing including the movie and episode 0, it was just awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I genuinely think that if it wasn't animated by kyoani it would have been a really obscure anime that barely anyone would know about.

Then again in many cases horrible plots and characters become popular so whatever. It was a horrible anime that no one should bother watching.

It was ok.
The movie was straight up garbage.

It's ok.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0

It's fucking horrible not only because of moe

This.
I mean, fuck, sure mc is immortal but can feel pain normally, a chick constantly kills him, and everyone acts like said bitch isn't insane? The teachers don't give a shit, his friends don't give a shit, and he forgives her for no reason whatsoever and helps her rather than calling the cops or something.

Even fucking citrus is less retarded than this shit. Why is it so hard for japanese autists to realize that the shit characters do have consequences?

>Are there actually people that have enjoyed this?
Yes, you'd be surprised.

If I remember correctly, nearly everyone around him knows that Kiriyama was sent to kill the youmu inside of him.

Holy shit, you didn't even watch it.

What a piece of trash.

Movie is very bad, but tv is ok, 6.5/10

It was tolerable thanks to Kyoani and the cute designs. The writing would've been okay if it went the Chuu2 route and made it satirical.

If you're not watching KyoAni shows with the lights off, the subtitles off, and the sound off while donning your opera glasses then you're doing it wrong.

It's not the worst thing I ever seen so that's a good sign.

The idol episode was hilarious but it went downhill from there.

How awful are you talking about?

Show sucked but Mitsuki is my waifu

I've never wanted to strangle a character more than Akihito. In the first episode, it was all fun and games with him playing cat and mouse with Glasses and letting her stab him in the chest and playfully letting her chase him around. Then comes episode 6 or whatever when his youmu beast side was revealed, one that can OBLITERATE A TOWN IN MERE SECONDS. If he knew he had that kind of power inside of him, why, pray tell, did he let her mess with his ticking nuclear timebomb and not just strangle her for the good of his own sanity and and the people of the town?

Mitsuki is indeed hot as hell. We needed more of her.

Why would you willingly watch the movie and bonus material if you hated the show?

Wow I open Sup Forums and my thread literally pops up on the first page. When I watch anime I usually don't drop it and also watch all specials/ovas/movies regardless of how bad it is. I don't know why

It's got good kyoani animation although the plot/writing/characters was garbage. So typical KyoAni show

it did have some god-tier fights though. Someone post the trailer, that was dope as fuck