>Fedora-wearing, house-keeping, neck-breaking, tattoo-laden ex-Yakuza
Literally /ourguy/

>To be continued...

For now.

He ain't fat and loser so no.

>brushes off a breakfast cooked with love
unacceptable neglect

Moar

>man has no marketable skills or education after going clean and escaping the underworld
>becomes house husband
Honestly seems more and more plausible the more I think about it.

What if I want to be a househusband to an ex-gangster woman?

He's moe though, unlike most anons.

If it gets localized they should change the title to Soy Boy

We'll probably get a flashback of him going job hunting but everyone too scared to hire him.

He looks sexy, no homo.

>Soy Boy
>implying the hyper infantilized "men" that phrase refers to have the discipline and know-how to even perform the basic domestic duties needed to run a household
That fact that people honestly make jokes on normiebook about need help 'adulting' is a fucking disgrace
Yakuza husbando is 10/10

Husbando material for sure.

This is amazing. How could someone be a tough SOB who would cave your head in, yet be so moe?
Thanks OP

Fuck off.

Look at the insecure guy, here.
Tha man is fucking husbando material. Can keep your tummy full in both senses, can clean and cook, and can smash people heads if necessary. More than a soy boy I think he is the type of guy men should be but ignore to become crybabies.

It's a joke user. Calm down

>/fit/ as fuck, can keep house, has iron discipline, and smashes yakuza heads if needed
This is literally a 10/10 male, user.

Wasnt this posted yesterday?

That cat is literally me while reading this gem of a manga.

Stop using terms you don't understand.

I was here yesterday and didn't see it.

Okay this is good shit
when are we getting more?

yup. user found it on tumblr, posted here. google drive of the chapter if you're not particularly fond of that; drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ByekHqAU_xB5hCjfdTNSyA12iQwjpAil

it's promising. also gonna need more chapters before i request a drawfag to draw him & Okusan gossiping & trading tips at the supermarket like a couple of moms

Now this is something I can get behind. Thanks for dumping.

Show me the definition of soyboy. Wait, you can't. Anyway it was a dumb joke based on the reaction Sup Forums and other alt righters had to The Incredibles 2 trailer the other day. Hundreds of posts calling me incredible a soyboy and a beta for being a stay at home dad.

>caring what Sup Forums thinks

Your first mistake.

This was great, thanks.

>Redditors in this thread are liking this garbage-tier series because of "LOL A BADASS THAT COOKS XD"
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Already love it, thanks kind user.

Oya, oya, I smell someone who can't self-insert because the MC isn't your average neet beta?

will continue to post to trigger autists like you.

I like it
I always have a soft spot for delinquents/yakuza being nice

jesus christ go back

That sounds hot. I just hope in this mango there is a real relationship between husband and wife, like Cooking papa, instead of some boring misunderstanding.

>more boring Hinamatsuri

Love needs no excuses you fags.

I need that fanart done by yesterday.

Looks pretty comfy.

This is garbage

Who?

did he bribe them with shop coupons?

Yup

What series?

This looks like a promising series.
I'm pretty sure that's just P4 fanart

Pretty sure that's a fanart of Kanji and Naoto from Persona 4.

I wanted something like this
Delinquent/Yakuza manga are underrated

This is really nice but I hope it doesn't just go the usual potboiler route of "guy is a scary motherfucker with a bad past and there's misunderstandings but he just wants to make his wife happy" every month or however so often this releases. Goddamn I'm already going through three series with that premise.

>100 yen store
The guy knows how to shop.

Anime with Norio Wakamoto as the MC when?

Its only one chapter in but it already looks that way

>Goddamn I'm already going through three series with that premise.
Which series?

What are the other three? I just want a comfy relationship and a guy going through the adventures of being a househusband.

we founds the cucks

nigger take this shit to /yaoi/ at once. Only anime is love, not faggot homosex and gayness

Have your eyes checked. One is a woman.

He is making a "Naoto is a boy(girl)!" "joke."

we found the autist

I liked it

Fund it

Is it weird that he makes me wanna be a hard working waifu, /a?

i can already tell how good this is.

The "action" and comedy are really effective, the art is high quality, and it looks like it'll be cute too.

Though, I feel there's an excess of cooking series in anime and manga, even if many of them are great. I don't appreciate Japan's food culture, I guess.

Hina Nitta vs this guy?