okay

>Prove me wrong.
k-on, wow that was hard

this, welcome to the nhk anime is better than its manga

Maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=68THOFLzaNI

This show

Baccano

The manga wasn't the original though. They were both based on a novel.

thread is about manga vs anime though

Derivative works are generally worse no matter what.

Scryed manga had some wonky artwork but then again it also didn't kill certain people...

Original > adapted
Monthly > weekly
Feature film > tv series

This is in fact a pretty good poster child for manga being better than anime. The manga is one of the best examples of its medium while the movie is a 7/10 and is only that high because it's really well animated. Anyone that considers the movie better has objectively shit taste.

Directors used to be able to make candies outta shit.

counterargument

>Film shrinking > proper tv adapting
tell me more, I'm not so fast to follow

You'd never see this moment in the source material for Urusei Yatsura.

Well you have to decide whether you want good animation with shitty abridged story or shit animation but closer to original story. Neither really appeal to me.

Yuyu hakusho

Azumanga Daioh.

Visuals are ok to suffer. I'm content with quality voices and nicely used music, myself.

Yeah that's a pretty good case.

this, kyoani sources are usually some utter garbage, but it's usually LNs and VNs too. Besides K-ON

that picture did not imply that knk is better tahn its manga. in fact, it isnt. not even remotely.

The manga was garbage.

Yes but the implication is that anime is inferior because it's an adaptation of an original work ( a manga ). But that doesn't work in NHK's case since the manga and the anime are both adaptations of a book.

fair points, but op said EVERY time not EVERY time except if it came from another source

VN > Anime.
EVERY time.
Prove me wrong.

Gunslinger Girl 1st season.
Also an example for
english dub > japanese dub

You're not wrong.

What's the problen do you not like NTR?

Anime does a much better job of conveying action and movement. I'd rather watch an anime conflict 95% of the time over a manga one. The only exception is the really, truly terribly animated/directed shit.

Im here just waiting til 2050 for Steel Ball Run to be animated only so I can understand what the fuck is happening at every moment in the D4C arc.

Seto no Hanayome.

I've only read the novel.

Anime > Manga

Anime makes them move and gives them voices so it's just better

Wrong. Toriyama shits on anything Toei animated from his manga

There.

Ok

Evangelion manga is trash
I hate Shinji and all but confidenter Shinji just made it into a regular generic seinin mecha manga

Anime-originals like TTGL and KLK are better than their manga.

mangu no can compete

Non Non Biyori

Princess Tutu anime > manga

Bad voices can ruin characters, though.
Just look at Rito in To Love Ru, for instance. His anime voice makes him sound so pathetic that I just want to strangle him to death before he can have a chance to spread his genes, in spite of actually finding him pretty likeable in the manga.

Unpopular opinion: Elfen Lied anime was better than manga.

>The entire genre conforms to X rule!
Anyone who says this has watched less than 200 anime

>Implying.
The manga is made by Yabuki So its better than the anime by default.

The anime for Seto no hanayome was better than the manga. Not saying the manga is bad. It's great, but the adaption did wonders. I agree that in most cases the manga is superior.

This one de geso.

Fuck no.

Yomi ;_;

FLCL.

Quite so. It's true piece of art.

hunterxhunter2011

there. you are proven wrong

attack on titan