Ch.47 Raws are out

Ch.47 Raws are out

chapter is shit. cant believe we waited how many months for this? 2 or 3?

And that's it! Come back a month from now and see who wins.

>koitsu no koto ijime teta
what did she mean by this?

Really? I rather liked it. It's the most we've seen of Aki's sympathetic side in ages.

cute aki coming through

Aki is always cute.

We waited 1

so...summary?

He's one of the guys that bullied Masamune.

OAD comes out in July

She breaks up with him and tells him goodbye.

We've reached the Nisekoi climax.

Why is maid on the cover when she doesn't even appear in the chapter?

Literally Nisekoi 2.0. Aki has cucked herself so that Masamune and Maid can be "happy" together only for Masamune to "realise" a few chapters later that the only he really wants after-all is Aki.

Why the fuck is she cucking herself? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Why does this shit keep happening? It's fucking lame.

stop complaining. youre not japanese = your opinion is irrelevant

But Masamune and Maid haven't even admitted any feelings, and Maid wants Aki and Masamune together.

I didn't know there were more people that bullied him

>fat kid
>in japan
user, i...

He ends up meeting Aki because he was running from bullies.

Nips seem to have a fetish for this type of story.

well yeah, its obvious why. if you cockblock yourself it shows compassion. youre willing to let your loved one be happy even if it means that youll be unhappy at a result of it. its the most selfless thing you could possibly do (in a romance).

The author is just bating us, most likely next chapter will start with Masamune stopping Aki from getting away and demand an explanation, which is going to lead into him coming clean about the revenge and hopefully they can start dating for real this time.

Well that's true. Maid guilt-tripped first and even now she doesn't feel that she deserves to be happy. So I wonder how Aki is gonna push her.

Yes its a very convenient method to get the readers to sympathise with said character so when said character ends up winning less people will be angry about it.

Only if the one party clearly states why they must partway.
Most of the time, it just happens like "I didn't give you a proper reason so you got confused and will chase after me" and this fucking sucks. There is absolutely nothing selfless about this.

this manga is for teenagers, user.

Nisekoi ending

Masamune girls are recently on every cover of comic rex

This shit hasn't ended yet?

Nope. Its gonna continue at least till July.

>Snow White will relinquish Cinderella of her maid duties for a day.
>Cinderella has a date with Masamune with 2 page spread kiss
>After midnight, maid pushes Masamune to go back to Aki.
>Aki waits while humming "Someday My Prince Will Come"

What is she saying in the last 3 bubbles? I'm having trouble understanding it.

That's because it's the highest selling manga in there. Everything else is low selling or getting cancelled soon.

They gambled on Kannagi, the backlash killed it. They gambled on OSK, Rin killed it. They are now gambling on idolmaster and nothing is sticking.