Ask someone who read all the till Chapter 354 of Berserk in 4 days anything

Ask someone who read all the till Chapter 354 of Berserk in 4 days anything.

have you gone berserk?

>read all the till Chapter
Did you lose the ability to type coherently?

What is your native language?

>the speedreading is real
Can you even pay attention to the plot or details in so little time?

Did casca enjoy it?

Did you rike it?

My nigga. I once did it too
>read berserk only one time

Watched the Movies and Anime's so was skimming the parts i already was familiar with focus on things they adaptations missed out on till they where in the city.

>Watched the Movies and Anime's so was skimming the parts i already was familiar with
gross

You fucked up.

Not English, from Europa

what chapter did you realize it was extremely overrated?

>Europa

Yeah the parts i was unfamiliar with like the Lost children arc, Falcon Millennium empire arc where extra great purely because i didn't know what could happen as i was not spoiled on it.

Why are you such a newfag?

>OP is a massive faggot
Every time

I really enjoyed it both the art and story where great but im also a shounen pleb so my test isnt really refined

what about wyald?

That part was also great but his apostle form was pretty ugly

>spend years of your life working on a manga, carefully filling each page with the best quality art you can create
>some nigger reads it all in four days, hardly appreciating any of it

How much do you receive in welfare?

My neetbux aint that much

Just like the Sierra madre user just let go.

After Isidro was introduced. It's just going more and more downhill from there. I like that Guts is not so violent anymore, but too many chapters focus on nothing, and the plot is moving at a snail's pace. There was almost no development from anyone in the cast during the boat arc. Dream arc also didn't have anything new to show. Maybe Miura doesn't know where to take the plot.

When did you realize Guts was going to forgive Griffith?

How did you get high enough to go trough with it?
You know, its not really vacation time in most of Europa, and its not summer, so i expected you spent like 18 hours a day reading on average.
I have done what you have done, but like 3 times. I feel impatient every time, since i savoured it a lot the first time trough

I dont kow if hes going to do that, but when the sorceress ask about Griffith his reaction seems less angrier than before.

I spent those four days only reading berserk fap breaks as well obviously and nothing else most session where atleast 9 - 18 hours.
Also im a student, and vacation just started, its just a week thought.
pic relatedmy browser history for the 25 and 26 th

There's a reason why he's becoming more mellow as the series progresses. He already realized that vengeance is worthless, he'll stay with Casca and forgive Griffith. This is the only way Miura can give us that happy ending that he says we'll have.

Have you put your grasses on yet?

And nothing wirr be wlong?
Thlere is no shame, and there is no fame?

But thats not a satisfying ending in my eyes and how is he even going to do that? stay in elf island for the rest of his life and let griffith put the world in an age of darkness?
something or some event is going to stoke back his hatred for griffith.

Also Griffith attacked Flora because she could challenge his power, you think he would let a whole island of Witches and elves keep on existing, and since the world have combined the Elf island is now physically in the same world and cant hide behind the astral realm.
i can guarantee you that at some point Griffiths apostles are going to attack the island.

kys

>speedreads 354 chapters of manga in 4 days just so that he can be forced to wait months for new chapters
Are you retarded by any chance?

I would read berserk all the way stop for like 6 months to a year or more and then reread from the beginning
I've done this like three times already and I stopped reading when they are on the boat so I might start from the beginning again
Am I autistic?

Griffith kills casca guts apostilizes and kills Griffith and the rest of godhand and then kills himself because he became what he despised the most tell me nah

I'm doing the same as you but i already read through it once. Am on day three and chapter 300. The art is truly amazing in these chapters. I doubt Guts will forgive Griffith, but i doubt he can kill him. Griffith is basically a god right now, not even the blade that cuts through causality can hurt him.

Least you have good taste my dude.
Lost Child arc is indeed fantastic. Not so much with Falcon, but whatever.

Is your favorite manga Naruto?

Did Griffith did nothing wrong?

Casca liked it

>speedreader
Ok hot shot. How many bags are in the manga?

>Also im a student, and vacation just started, its just a week thought.

Finland?

Vacation started in the Netherlands too...

neato

Did they pay you to screw that bear?

Guts has to have a happy ending.

>skimming
wew

No it didnt youre just a fag.

>I kill demons because I'm secretly sad

Hes not going to for give griffith he just not going to risk his casca and his whole group just for revenge.

No, Casca enjoy it.

Go back to the cuck shed miura drone

How did you feel when this happened?

The thing is with what loliwitch is mid level/prodigy and she can shit on pretty evrything except top tier demons.

An island filled with grand masters and there way more op magic weapons could fuck up griffiths enitre army.

The only way he could even attack the island is by his self

>"Sorry Guts I can't have sex with you I need a 2-armed man"

Easily one of the best moment in Berserk, i do wonder why their isnt a scar on both his cheeks after that.
Maybe he will attack the island by itself and lead the war demons himself

Seeing all the influences of old Dutch masters like the Tower of Babel by Breughel and the garden of earthly delights by Bosch really sets Miura apart from typical shounen trash. He truly sets himself apart from other mangaka with his art. One of the GOAT.

to be fair hes scarred everywhere

why did you waste your time reading shitty manga?

Look at this glorious painting, reminds you of Falconia eh.