Is this shit any good?

Looks like Shojoshit but I'm willing to give it a try. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50JIy8-5EP0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shojoshit

AOTS

AOTS so easily it fucking hurts.

AOTS if you have daddy issues, otherwise just an artsy romcom.

thats not antarctica

watch it and find out gaylord

It's pretty good. People on Sup Forums tend to exaggerate on how good it is, though.

>female author writes love story
>it's about a girl fucking her father (figure)

every time, why are women such a meme

It stems from a primal need to have a man that was exprienced and also strong enough to protect them. If a guy was opder than you mostnlikely he knew how to survive and protect those around him. Also old men usually are much calmer than younger guys so they are less threatening to the girls safety.

It looks nice, but the main character's personality is just "I like this old guy". The rest of the cast is equally boring.

I wish the school uniform was cuter. I hate that plain shirt and tie I see over and over again in shoujo.

>hetshit

based as hell IRC gang in the house

A well written love story.

Shoujoshit with boring characters.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT'S NOT SHOUJO, YOU GUYS!!!!!!
IT'S SEINEN!!!!!

Extremely well produce girl falls in love with older man story.
So ultimately skippable, unfortunately.

only on a technicality

it goes way deeper with that this is downright innocent in comparison to other regular shoujo nonsense
>massive age difference like grade schooler and teacher (looking at you Cardcaptor)
>abusive but loves her and is handsome so it's a okay

Implying boys on Sup Forums aren't always gushing over milfs and mature women all the time

ED of the fucking year.

It's very pretty.

The manager is looking to get some sort of arc with
>muh childhood and lost literary career
but I like the parts with his kid

Where can I get myself a Tenchou?

Why is the only doujin about this is a netorare one?

we have the discipline to not make every romance manga ever about that though

Boys Be is a good shoujo manga, animu im not sure about but also Hot Gimmick by Miki Aihara is very very good. The art style is kinda joshi as a seinen genre loving art user but yeah im not sure if they made animu about either of those mangos

I don't know how you got any of that out of what I said because what you said has nothing to do with my post.

You have the discipline to make fuck-all you lazy bum. The fuck are you using "we" for?

we as a gender

Agreed.

A shame it's not getting any widespread recognition though.

Why bother asking? Just watch ep 1 and decide for yourself.

You don't get to group yourself with the creative people just because you also have a dick.

youre missing the point spectacularly

You're in for one of the sexiest shows of the season.

A really thoughtful and pleasant watch.

>gif

Somehow this show feels very well directed, even though nothing that happens is very interesting. Also it's shojoshit.

ED is fantastic. Waiting for the single was a torture. One of Aimer's best anime songs

what a good thing we lost
what a bad thing we knew

Tachibana a cuteeeeeeeee

Cute show.
Hope they end up as friends in the end though. Don't want another Usagi Drop situation.

I stopped watching after it went NTR in e4.

theyre gonna fuck like usagi and there's nothing you can do about it

I love opening theme too.
youtube.com/watch?v=50JIy8-5EP0

But, nothing happened.

>Don't want another Usagi Drop situation.
This is really difficult to imagine since Tenchou is not her parent and she's legal in exactly 1 year.

wtf is wrong with her knees?
Her feet are parallel but her knees are not...

That's how legs work.

It's pretty good. Great art, and DDY's subs and typesetting are absolutely based

They are going to fuck like literal usagis and you're going to like it, faggot.

On a serious note, this is not like Usagi Drop at all. It's a totally different situation.

Your point was retarded anyway, not every romance written by a woman is about age gap or daddy issues either, in fact, most aren't.
I'd rather keep calling you a loser.

>Boys Be is a good shoujo manga
It was published in a shounen manga magazine, so it's shounen.

>what is exaggeration for comedic effect

It's not a literal comparable situation, but their relationship is just so doomed it would be an asspull to make it work out smoothly. She just has a huge teenage crush and Tenchou would probably love to smash her in half but he knows he's just not in the responsible position to do it.

Maybe she's flat footed

meant for

Adult men lusting for underage girls and vice verse, because Japan is a sexually fucked up country.

Foolish fool
Girls having a crush on an older male authority figure is extremely commonplace in fiction and reality and you see it littered across fiction in the west too

Life the way it should be for old men

Akira is a dirty young woman!

>What am I in for?
Akira being cute and hot. Also tencho being moe.

seriously this season is full of series that would be AOTS if they were in other seasons

>Usagi Drop
>Rin discovers that she has no family ties to Daikichi and the series ends with Rin planning to have a child with Daikichi.

That's fucked up.

>People on Sup Forums tend to exaggerate on how good it is, though
It's because things are usually so shit something decent gets hailed like a masterpiece.

It's just that most series targeted at males aren't romances

and even when they are they want to fuck their little sisters

Good shows get the least threads. The only exception is big shounen.

nah the most common male-targeted and written romance plot is the standard same-age harem with the possiblity of a token loli or cake

most of them nowadays have imouto characters or younger childhood friends that happen to live with them

I hope Midori shows up at Masami's apartment when they decide to head back together.
I need more drama!

This isn't a soap opera user

>seinen genre
DEMOGRAPHICS NOT A GENRE

It's close enough to one.

It's a shoujo, they're more or less the same thing

KoiAme is seinen

>when Mr. Kondo's fly isn't undone

Here's a webm, you'll get shit for using gifs.

Can we stop for a moment and admire the self-control of Tenchou? Like holy fuck the iron will this man must possess. 99% of dudes would've cleaved that tight teen pussy in half but this guy takes the classy route.

He still got a cheeky hug in too.

What
are
Those
Shorts
Called?

Sleeping shorts.

Sleeping shorts and they're pure sex.

>it won't end in any satisfying way
Don't bother.

They make me want to kiss her inner thigh

This is probably the one show I'd rather an open end rather a "they fuck" or "he dies" end.

They're high waisted shorts.
>1980's just called

How much does she charge for enjo kosai?

probably has erectile dysfunction

NOT CANON

A shame, really.

>that'll be $15 plus a 20% tip, thanks.

DLETE THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKCING NOWWW!!!!!!

>TIP
>NIPPON
pick one

I got a tip for you.

VEG's latest episode can't even compete to this

Short version is better.

>literally sniffing his sweaty stinky clothes in the first episode
How desperate this girl is

The scent of a man~

She's attractive but she has a boring personality, to be honest.

This garbage should've been /ss/ from the start, with her grooming his kid to become her sexfriend. Hell, manager should've been actually married and she would just diddle his son and later break his heart out of revenge.