I love Lain!

I love Lain!

Other urls found in this thread:

endlessesotericism.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/the-key-to-understanding-serial-experiments-lain/
accuweather.com/en/cm/lain/497897/satellite/497897
youtube.com/watch?v=5USaQAjYBlg
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/whitu piggu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and I love you!

How can you love a macfag?

back in 90s MAC was pretty popular in japan. well, it's the same today.

>endlessesotericism.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/the-key-to-understanding-serial-experiments-lain/

You don’t seem to understand

where is Laiin now?

dead

tl;dr ABe was brainwashed in the early days of the Apple cult

What did she mean by this

Internet wants to rape you what do?

You mean Ueda
He is the original creator. Also Konaka and Nakamura liked Apple very much
ABe is just a character designer.

dat butt...

finally! i wont die virgin

Lain is the consciousness of the internet, represented symbolically as an androgynous girl, as it grows in power and influence, as it develops into an ego.

The series can be divided into three rough ‘arcs’, which I’ll arbitrarily label as:

‘The Set-Up’ (1-4), ‘The Mind-Fuck’ (5-10) and, ‘The Wrap-Up’ (11-13)

>>>The Set Up:
It’s as it sounds. In each episode, we are given the introduction to a new character or group of characters.

WEIRD: Lain

GIRLS: Lain’s classmates

PSYCHE: The other inhabitants of Cyberia, Mika, The mother and father, Lain’s Navi

RELIGION: The Knights and the corporate ‘men in black’

By the time episode 5 rolls around, Lain has a reasonable degree of sentience, which enables the real experiments to begin.

Let's all love Lain

>>>The Mind Fuck:
Is is a mistake to think that the pacing of Serial Experiments Lain is slow. From episode 5-9 in particular, the viewer is assaulted with a barrage of contradictory information, with only brief abstract philosophical discussion given to help to make sense of their surrounding scenes. A large number of events of underestimated significance occur out of order and with great speed.

hot

She is in all of us.
We are all connected.

in the Wired.

in space
accuweather.com/en/cm/lain/497897/satellite/497897

She was just starved for human contact and what better place to seek it from than your only true friend

Her creator don't want you to

youtube.com/watch?v=5USaQAjYBlg

How come Lain only used her powers 1 time against the knights. She basically blew up all electrical equipment

>When he discovered that the American audience held the same views on the series as the Japanese, he was disappointed.
kek

I sounds like he is jealous that people enjoyed his work

When Lain was released, applel was much less evil.

Autism at work

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/whitu piggu/

He's not. You're being baited by out of context images that have been spammed in Lain threads for over a month.

It's not the internet, it's the global network of human thought/experience/perception. The wired tapped into that and Eiri took advantage of it to give Lain a body. The wired's just a plot element.

But which Lain do you love? Rakka Lain > Lain Lain > Ran Lain

Bump

>despera never

CUTE!

Ran a best. She didn't deserve any of that.

Ain = Ran = Lain = Rakka

All Rains are best.

Forever alone

Apple was bretty good before Y2K

Ha ha

rude

Lain is always with you

Lain is not for sexual

Prove it