Isekai

why are these literal no names getting anime adaptations?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-26/didnt-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average-in-the-next-life-light-novels-get-anime-project/.128290

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-26/this-sumo-sized-isekai-manga-isnt-what-youd-expect/.128240
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000062010000_68/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDgEgtDr80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4-PfsdVTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cellphone opened the floodgates

only death march came out after smartphone but that one was already someone known among the isekai readers, what the fuck even is this?

basically like that cellphone series but the MC is female

tell me he was a male in the past

nope pure femMC

but at least it isn't yuri
just wait until they adapt Kenshi o Mezashite Nyūgaku Shitanoni Mahō Tekisei 9999 Nandesukedo!?

Why adapt something so fucking boring

i'd be fine with yuri
probably the publisher just wanted to increase the sales, as far as we know all major studios are booked until 2020 so this will be shitty adaptation

Anyone reading this?

wish Kenshi was adapted

also hoping that Kenkyo gets adapted as well

>take Zena as fiancee
>no reaction
>others don't react either
>status quo same as always
>even when the author modified the chapter from magical coercion to Earl Seryuu's keikaku
Death March is fucking shit once again wew

>others don't react either
they know she's not getting the D, you don't get jealous from useless baggage. Zena is by far the most uninteresting girl

Zena's more interesting than Aze

also
>jealousy
read more good harem if you think jealousy can be the only reaction the girls will have towards zena

meant for

tell me 5 interesting things about zena
>good harem
you seriously don't expect an isekai harem to be good do you? in death march all they ever do is get jealous and that's why i said that

I just started reading the most recent chapter, but maybe that will be included in the side chapters later, along with the wedding preparations that seem to be happening in the background with Satou as unaware as always.
They may even welcome it if it happened, because it would mean his resistance to everyone around him is slowly being destroyed.

Why can't semi-decent isekai get adaptations. I mean there's at least 20 that don't suck and have more than 5 volumes.

>Still no heavy industrialization Isekai outside of Release that Witch.

>she reacts to things
>shes not all powerful
>she has an alter ego
>puts effort to make herself useful to satou
>cares for her family
5 things aze isn't

>you seriously don't expect an isekai harem to be good do you?
Must have missed the part where Arisa gives her permission huh speedy.

>but maybe that will be included in the side chapters later
I hope author gets his head in the game and you're right and I'm just overreacting.
Being engaged is a big fucking deal for women. You don't just write as if it never happened.
>but its satous pov
From someone who got all the skills for being a casanova he sure isn't acting like one, power of convenience kek.

Just got to this part
> In addition, since demi-humans are discriminated against here, Liza, Mia and Lulu aren't coming either.
Did Satou just insult Lulu?

I think it's just bad translation or the author just slipped up lol

yaaaaay more isekai trash

>yaaaaay more isekai trash
people liked what can you do?

I didn't even know people liked this series.

Lot of more popular femMC isekai yet this was the one that gotten adapted
even came before Kumo desu ga

>I didn't even know people liked this series.
talking about the isekai genre

I suspect most of the jealousy is due to Satou ignoring them entirely. I don't think Mia and Arisa would care as much about Nana if Satou would do the same to them.

but nana needs mana, can't be helped. that censor tho, kek

>Sumo Isekai
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-26/this-sumo-sized-isekai-manga-isnt-what-youd-expect/.128240

Does she still need mana now that she can eat? And by now, I think one method of providing mana is going to have more side benefits than just recharging mana. Satou's blood has enough effects already.

I have no idea, I dropped it but the mana things is pretty common cliche and makes for fun scenes, they shouldn't drop it this early

>mfw pic related soon

never ever, she died user, accept it

The promo art has an embarrassed thicc girl struggling with her shirt because her tits are so big. That alone is enough to sell this to the NEET Isekai sponges.

So you’re saying she’s on her first step to an isekai manga?

>MC has blonde hair and blue eyes
It will fail because Japs can't self-insert

mc is a girl

Are they just making isekai of whatever topic they are somewhat intrested in?

yeah, see and it doesn't have to be a topic, you can be reincarnated as a sword, a hot spring or even as a wending machine

Fast and cheap, they are taking their time with the big isekai names like arifureta being delayed to 2019. announcement

>Kenshi o Mezashite Nyūgaku Shitanoni Mahō Tekisei 9999 Nandesukedo!?
Not isekai though.

>filename
never

This is something that being too short of an adaptation to cover much material is good.

It's coming, embrace it.
It would be good if it airs on the same season that goblin slayer will air in.

if it was getting one it would have gotten already, it's running for a long time

Okay now I'm mad. They are literally making anime out of whatever isekai they can find, yet they STILL don't mention MT.

Oh lord I HOPE this gets a anime. There's so much butthurt just with the manga.

roxy looks like a child in this, she is small I agree

Roxy has always been that tiny.

I know, but in the illustrations she does give off a mature feeling

Just think of her as a tiny elf.

Nanomachines, Son

>>last release in september

she looks good in the novel, not so much in the manga

勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ。
All top on narou is occupied by NTR fujoshit. Soon smartphone would be considered masterpiece of genre.

Yeah and the anime version will be ten times worse.

Been reading this. Kinda meh.

>NTR fujoshit
what is that? netori with gay?

It's about MC getting NTR'd and describes how pathetic he is without fujo's self-insert side-character. Another example: 勇者にヒロイン達を取られ、捨てられた俺を女神様達が拾ってくれました。
This is just sad.

Is isekai the future of the anime industry?

You mean the current?

I hope so, if it lasts long enough we can get more of the few good ones. It just means too many will have isekai as a plot point that gets forgotten after the first chapter.

When is this getting a anime

sell it to me

Anyone read this one yet?

comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000062010000_68/

Yes.

No.

Cervix surgery

>Cervix surgery
go on

>>Written by woman
No

Nope, that's all you're getting. Read it.

>Nope, that's all you're getting. Read it.
are you baiting me user

My boy Roland.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDgEgtDr80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4-PfsdVTM
Anime when?

>fujo's self-insert
how can a fujo self insert if they love fags? do you mean that the girl his girl that got taken away is author's self insert and she likes how the guy is pathetic without her? is that what you mean?

I only hope the story gets better than the first volume, which read like the author suddenly changed their mind halfway through writing about what kind of story they wanted it to be, as it suddenly went from a cute school life story to a generic adventurer guild rank raising story and also threw out all of the characters they had been painstakingly establishing to replace them with characters filling near identical roles.

She self-inserts into Goddess that comes to help pathetic MC, who really can't do ANYTHING without her help.

why does this remind me of sono mono nochi ni?

Why would you want an isekai where the MC takes a perfectly nice medieval setting and turns it into the whirling cesspool of decay and death that was industrialised city like a London? Not to mention the violent social upheavals of 1848 and later created by all the jobs lost in the cottage industry to the new industrialists.

You can only go up from the bottom as they say.

What MC has the best cheat and who has the worst cheat? Too many have godly powers, but who is the top dog between top gods? And what about weak cheats or even better, cheats that actively hurt the MC, like that one girl with the being so attractive cheat that got raped by an entire town?

>like that one girl with the being so attractive cheat that got raped by an entire town?
????

>like that one girl with the being so attractive cheat that got raped by an entire town?
I'm gonna need some more info on that one user

Chad Thunercock keikakus and country building is fun.

Hakai me to yuuri, if you're expecting 24/7 rape then I'll have to disappoint you.

yeah, it's not everyday you see an MC this desperate to go back to his world but still can manga in the isekai without being OP. Plus the side characters are fun, the dumb twins are cute too.

her cheat is being average in everything in the world, and by average I mean the exact mid point between the lowest and the highest
meaning she has exactly half the power of the most powerful being currently alive and so on

I remember reading that comic, I'm pretty sure it's fairly old tale too

>if you're expecting 24/7 rape then I'll have to disappoint you.
mind elaborating what happened? it's 4am and I need to sleep

Being at the exact middle point between a ancient dragon god and the rest of the chaff leaves you as someone absurdly powerful still.

She finds a loving husbando, who likes doing stuff like growing a second cock.

I don't know about most powerful, but the most interesting cheat ideas I would say are customize, and op waifus. They're both pretty overpowered, but they're more about how they interact with other things, so there's setup, and ways to figure out how to make the best use of them.

It happens early in the story, she gets into an all day fuckfest, ends up killing everybody who had sex with her due another of her cheats, then a nice old man helps her to control or disable some of her more shitty cheats, like the one that makes her so alluring that people can't help but want to rape her. Then its a cute life with the old man, or at least that's how it was during the few chapters after the rape town

yeah that is pretty much the point, the local god did it on purpose

>What MC has the best cheat and who has the worst cheat?
I can't remember the name but it was 5 friends who got summoned, 5 one being the MC got summoned by mistake and didn't get those powers, somehow he got sent to a different continent and got the cheat of "creating anything he imagined". Not the best cheat but pretty fun, he could do more things than the guy in World Customize creator

One of MC's traits is that just looking at her will inspire intenses lust and you'll be incapable of doing anything but raping her until you die, she herself is immortal and can reform from particles, RD;LR she ends up in a city, whole city rapes her and dies in the process, neighbouring countries send armies to check the city out, armies get wiped out, she herself died countless times to things like choking on cum, the story itself is pretty vanilla considering the MC is happily married to a old wizard/currently a shota/was a old man before and they have kinky wholesome sex.

>heavy industrialization Isekai

Yeah, but that only works if the MC is a double major mechanical engineer and chemist with minors in industrial engineering and economics.

>where the MC takes a perfectly nice medieval setting and turns it into the whirling cesspool of decay and death that was industrialised city like a London?

Gotta keep the edge, chummer.

But seriously, if you have a well-written character, i.e. one with ambitions, who also somehow has the ability and means to start industrialization, you do it for the power.

Industrialist London was a cesspool, but it was also what allowed England to dominate the world.

Then he didn't fuck anyone because no condom

if the author isn't a woman then he sure has some weird fetish

anime never.