Can we have a new board for manga/Ln/Vn discussions...

Can we have a new board for manga/Ln/Vn discussions? Almost all the threads in Sup Forums are simply shitpost containers and the few manga threads are moved to the last page by new shitposting threads.

sorry /m/ is already taken

Stupid idea lmao as if that board wouldnt become the same thing

/ma/

Mediums are too blended together for that to work, it would be like splitting Sup Forums

We have been telling you retards no for the past 12 years. It's not going to change

Can we have a new board for off-topic metashitposting?
Oh wait we already do

/his/ and /lit/ are two different boards despite half of the discussions going on in them overlapping and the former works as a great containment board for shitposting to uphold the quality in the latter

Basically it could work great

I posted it here because it really doesn't matter, did you see the amount of generals and shit post thread that are up everyday? Fuck off please.

Posting quality has only gone down with /his/ though. moot was right about not allowing /his/, it's a worthless shit show

>I posted it here because it really doesn't matter,
You posted it here because you wanted attention. You are no better that all the shitposters you are complaining about.

We need competent mods

Ofcourse I wanted attention and thats why I made this thread not for shitposting though.
That would be a viable solution too.

Yeah right, I'm sure you expected some high quality discussion out of your "lol why is Sup Forums so shit" thread.
Enjoy the (You)s while they last.

>half
That's very generous of you.

Well Sup Forums was a decent board 12 years ago.
Are you afraid of something Sup Forumsermin?

>the former works as a great containment board for shitposting
What part of my post did you not get?

But it doesn't. /his/ has only started more shitposting.

I don't think it has considering how most of the shitposting going on in /lit/ is different from the kind in /his/

No. Board splitting has only made the website worse over the years. We need to ban people making the bad threads. We need to ban people who go to problem boards like Sup Forums.