After a long break from Anime/Manga i'm ready to step back in. Can we have a Goblin Slayer thread please...

After a long break from Anime/Manga i'm ready to step back in. Can we have a Goblin Slayer thread please? I want to know if its still worth following. I enjoyed the GS release threads

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!U3ghRaZJ!EivmCDZwvK5R5eEKUqZ9KhKYWqCzkseF_mMfB2XCIdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape huh?

Did somebody say goblins?

Not much rape what it used to be...

Cow girl is shit.
Guild girl is shit.
Priestess is okay.
Elf is top tier.

How long until cowgirl dies, and how hard will you cry?

But sword maiden is clearly the best.

ah, someone with taste

Are you swedish?

What is this a one shot from the original author?

Here fellow G slayers, a rare video of a Goblin being slain in real life

Anime confirmed faggot, enjoy your CGI

Is it gunna be some censored trash or some rated R kino?

The only truth you need to know.

You bet your ass it's gonna be censored.

I can smell the rape.

>the ones ok with the goblin slaying are shit
>the cunts trying to ruin it are good
yeah no

Those elbows

he broke that gobbos jaw and the bone around his eye socket. GS would be proud.

Next chapter when? GS needs gobs to kill.

I really enjoy GS's autism with goblins.

I don't just enjoy it, I understand and empathize with it. Goblins are like any other race of angry illiterate midgets.

We need more GS and strong goblin art about ger trying to convince him that she is a goblin.

It will adapt the LN, not the manga which spice out the originally just "vague mentions" of rape from the LN.

>The same reply every time

Kind of a shame, since the manga does have some pretty cool scenes that I already find iconic, so I'm afraid the anime's interpretations will be lame in comparison.

I really love the art of the manga.

Manga>LN

so is someone going to draw that wasabi and GS wedding picture?

This, but unironically.

Was it requested in the drawthread?

no idea, usually they want compilations of the art and characters

checked the thread nothing like that there yet, and their thread is almost at bump
I remember it was something like
GS stood by the alter with the priest and as yet unassigned page boy and best man
with wasabi being walked down the aisle by demon king, and mibbit, aki and granite as bridesmaids and the girls from GS looking on furiously.

What manga site usually updates first with new chapters for this?

Is that small guy GS Jr?

You are on the said website right now? Someone used to translate all the scans for us too actually but Idk if that gracious person still does it.

This board is pretty much user ran, so you got like 20-25 people scouring the internet for scans. Much better than some douchebag who only gets information fed to him profiting off a website.

Here's chapter Ch.21 mega.nz/#!U3ghRaZJ!EivmCDZwvK5R5eEKUqZ9KhKYWqCzkseF_mMfB2XCIdE

thanks senpai

Yeah...gonna wait for danke to drop his usual thread with link.

Make the priest sword maiden, while having an insane smile and a knife on hee back...

Guys I hate goblins so fucking much.

from what i can get from the LN
high elf archer doesnt seem to be romantically interested in GS and might only want to hang around him because she wants to be a part of the "orcbolg legend"
or maybe high elves are just fine with having multiple partners because they can almost live forever

there was also a discussion where a relationship between two adventurers dont really work out that well because they end up retiring

nice idea, we need to fill the roster somehow

Elf bitch only wants GS to adopt her adventurer ideology as his current style goes against all her beliefs. Later in the LN, she tries to drag GS into a demon quest and he basically tells her to fuck off and goes to hunt gobs alone with Priestess.

>and he basically tells her to fuck off and goes to hunt gobs alone with Priestess.

Fucking based.

I think goblins are kinda OK.

Remember how she kicked him for finding a loophole in her "no fire and poison allowed" bullshit? When he learns to make ice cream ans elf ask for some he says "no more kicks?" Which sent elf into an internal panic ("he can hold a grudge?!") And accept his terms.

we don't like your kind around here, gob

>adopt her adventurer ideology
really?
i really thought she was less like that and shes more to be like the kind who brags about having met and went on adventures with a soon to be legend like GS(that is if she survives)

aside all of that shes almost immortal so shes a good candidate to carry on his stories when GS dies one day

What? Dude, she hates goblin quests and wants GS to be a "normal" adventurer.

Can't have a party without the no-fun-allowed full time nagger.

So far it looks like the dwarf and lizard are having plenty of fun.

I want to read this. To my understanding there is the manga and a spin-off one. I guess i should catch up with the main manga before jumping into the spin-off. Also, should i ve searching in the archives for chapters?

I don't get why they can year one an spin-off when is actually a prequel.

The other manga is a prequel, it doesn't matter which order you read them in to be honest.

wait a second, isn't kneeing an opponent's face/head while both (or one) knee is down illegal?

He's retarded, she doesn't stop him from hunting goblins. She just wants to show him that there is a different side to being an adventurer.

i feel like shes fine goblin slaying
though i do think she wants GS to be more normal though, not just a normal adventurer but also a normal person
she even took him to dinner just to teach him where to take women on a dates which was really the cutest shit

GS has already killed 2 big name non-goblin monsters during goblin slaying (and probably even more depending on what happens in the year one comic) and im sure if she will tag along with goblin slaying just to see more shit like that

theres the light novel is way ahead but its pretty much close (at least theres 10% more to read if not close) to the manga

each state has different rules (its okay if the opponent has one or both hands up/like stopping a takedown), nothing come of it in this instance. I mean that knee didn't contribute much to the finish and it was a glancing blow.

Plus the guy is a filthy goblin who gives a shit? I wish it landed personally.

Which is retarded, the man is acting out of trauma and insanity, trying to show him another way will never work.

It's worth noting that Elf was one of the first adventurers that helped him defending the village. If not the first. Before they got paid.

Yeah, to use that to force him to follow her rules later.

>read volume 3
>they introduce another all-female party
i swear they do this on purpose to get you rapefags riled up

>trying to show him another way will never work.
Like when he appreciated that she made him think outside of the box? Yeah, the author probably disagrees with you.

What? Which party? You mean Haruhi's group? Didn't she had guy?

Works like charm.

Yeah, because that made him get more creative...to kill gobs, why you think she fucking kicked him for?

>to follow her rules later
Fuck off, your shit is retarded. She doesn't force him to hunt goblins in a different way. She wants him to go on a adventurer with her that doesn't include a single goblin. Like in the temple, as soon as goblins appeared he was allowed to use his usual methods.

>why you think she fucking kicked him for?
Because she is a tsundere and this is your first day in anime-lands. Welcome and lurk more.

the one with the rhea mage and the cloaked female sword fighter who can "float" who thought GS was a walking corpse because of his dank armor

if i can recall the scene said they were all female copper rank right?

Yeah, that is haruhi's group.

where do you get these names by the way?

everyone goes by titles in the LN

>want to know if its still worth following
YES.

That is not her name, we call her that because she is a long haired expy of Haruhi

Thanks to the user that posted the new chapter early and 40 hours in online photo editor, I present to you my first ever contributed shitpost image to goblin slayer threads

Fuck wrong one
are you kidding me
please don't save that one!

>please don't save that one!

Too late

fug

New chapter:

Why is she so FUCKING cute!?
we already know she won't win!