Why didnt he kill Shiro?

Why didnt he kill Shiro?

Because GARCHER is a fucking fraud

"You from the future is trying to kill you from the now" is the most retarded thing in all of fiction

Killing him doesn't mean he'll die.

But people die when they are killed.

Thats where youre wrong kiddo, best trope known to man

But it means he'll cease to exist, thereby creating the paradox that how is it possible to go back in time to kill someone when you don't exist. Which means he isn't able kill Shirou because him being there means he doesn't kill him, Because if he does kill him then he won't be there and that means Shirou will still be alive. Meaning by the laws of physics there is no possible way for him to kill Shirou.

Who is the Redman?

He was just mad and disappointed with everything, he knew that him killing Shirou wouldn't change shit.
Deep down he just wanted to see his own self from the past, maybe seeing how obliviously idealistic he was and how he trully believed all the bullshit toned down his feelings of regret and anger.

>what are timelines

why is he brown?

But he is red

Power comes at a price

>power
>jobs to Gil,Lancer,Shirou,Saber,Assassin,Shadow and Basakah.

Did I forget any?

Well that's correct. But you're wrong still.

Skin related to power level
brown>white

Hair color
White>red>blond>black

How can anyone job to himself?

Killing Shirou was a high priority, but not the highest. He also wanted to make sure Saber and Rin got through the war alive. His Plan A was to kill Shirou, die to Saber, and then Saber and Rin would make a contract, which gave them the best chances of survival. Rin's order to not kill Shirou ruined that plan. In HF, he gives up on it because he knows the Shadow is too dangerous.

Pointless, his purpose was to change his mind

Not when you have Avalon

So Detroit Emiya is actually the most powerful being on the Fateverse?

he looks negro, not brown.

Detroit Emiya is an actual brainlet though he got outplayed by a whore nun

Post more Redman images.

UBW Shirou does not even become Archer because Rin would not let him.

Are you gonna tell us why or not?

Not how the Nasuverse works. There are different isolated timelines. And the throne of heroes exists outside of time.
Archer is front a completely different time line. And Rin was able to summon in to hers from the Throne of Heroes.

So, I pray...

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS

What do you mean? He went on a jihad like original Shirou

Why didn't he just rape Gilgamesh?

>He also wanted to make sure Saber and Rin got through the war alive
>hands over Rin to Shinji and Kotomine
What did he mean by this?

He was playing 4D nonlinear Go while everyone else was playing checkers

>Winning by choosing highest chance of winning by choosing highest chance of winning and faking it till you make it

He didn't want to kill Shirou so much as he wanted to force Shirou to admit that their ideals are bullshit. Because Archer realized Shirou will never do that, he symbolically lost the fight and would have gained nothing from killing Shirou.

Because taunting and slapping Shirou around was more fun, and the only thing he wanted was to annoy his past self because he is butthurt

Because in the end, no matter how much he hates what he's become, no matter how much he regrets what happened every day of his life, no matter how much he wants it all to end, he just cannot deny the truth. Even though it's a failure, even though it piled endless curses upon him from the moment he embraced it, the ideal that everyone should be saved is beautiful, and even if he hates himself to death for embracing it, he doesn't hate the ideal, cannot, and never will. It's not a mistake.
That's the entire fucking point.

>if i repeat a sentence in different words, it will become more profound

Nasu autism 101

You cant say it didnt
Checkmate

Reiteration is key to hammering a point.

Why doesn't he just fucking kill HIMself

>being this secondary
They even explicitly say in the anime that killing shirou won't save archer, it would just prevent shirou from becoming like him.

Carthasis son. Archer is such a jaded and bitter fuck that he could have ended up going for the kill just for kicks.

All those mentioned have power drawbacks as well. Lancer gets a shitty chink knockoff Gae Bolg, Gil gets crippling overconfidence, Shirou loses common sense, Assassin is put under house arrest, Shadow is a plot device, and Berserker has to babysit.

The only FSN chars who didn't job to anyone are True Assassin, Berserker, Rin and Shirou.

Berserker jobbed to Assassin. I suppose you could count losing all his lives to an asspull as a job too if you wanted to be mean.

True Assassin jobbed to someone who wasn't even a fucking servant (AND didn't possess the unbreakable plotarmor of japanese highschoolers)

cos he is shit

He realized the fight will change nothing, and remembered why he pursued his ideal in the first place.
The beauty of the struggle and the saving of another life stunned him and re-awoke his childish passion again.

True Assassin didn't job, he just couldn't do dick all because Kotomine literally has no heart.

>Berserker jobbed to Assassin
You mean Assassin and Caster working their asses off to hold him back? Getting staled by two servants with homefield advantage long enough that Illya gets bored and calls it a day isn't jobbing imho.
I wasn't counting Shirou pulling Caliburn out of his ass, true.
And you're right about True Assassin, he didnt die but getting pinned down ling enough to Kirei to kill Zougen was shameful

Why do women like Archer?

Literally tall, dark, and handsome

That just means his NP didn't do dick, he still could have wrecked him the old-fashioned way. If he wasn't a pathetic jobber, you know.

>he still could have wrecked him the old-fashioned way.
Did you skim through that ENTIRE fight and forget how bullshit priests can be in type moon? Kotomine most of all being the grail's temporary fleshlight.

I mean he had no reason to expect Zabaniya not working.
Kotomine would have died if Hassan just threw some daggers or even a punch instead of trying to be fancy about it.

>good looking
>does cool shit
>voiced by Suwabe
>fujo bait with Cu

>Kotomine would have died if Hassan just threw some daggers
Holy shit you really are retarded, we're not even having this conversation anymore goodbye.

Get this NPC off my Archer, who is only for Rin

>good looking

Kirei vs Asassin was before or after he removed Sakura's worms?

He had the man cornered. Reread the scene.
Kotomine could deflect on the run, but he was open.

>job to history teachers because they have a magic boost
>job to japanese highschoolers literally, unironically because of "WHAT??? YOU WERE TAUGHT MARTIAL ARTS?? BAKANA!!!"
>job to fake priests in straight combat
>most of all literally everyone jobs to Shirou

Servants are a pathetic lot, why did anyone ever call them heroes?

After

Why is the animation of the Prisma anime so fucking awful?

>Not good looking

>silver link

>that stupid hair
>attractive

fucking killstealing cunt.
how dare he steal that kill from Shirou!

So what I'm getting from this thread is that they should rename the VN to Fate/Stay Jobbing

He handed her over to Shinji, Kotomine was assumed dead at the time. And he made Shinji promise not to touch her until the next day. He thought he could easily finish his business before the day was up, and then kick Shinji's ass.

>And he made Shinji promise not to touch her until the next day
He for real believed Shinji would honor his word?

Where does this image of Archer with the sunglasses even come from?

"Shinji, I'm a servant who could kill you with a snap of my fingers, I'll let you have Rin, but you need to wait first"

Yep.

From Google

>a veteran of holy grail wars
>still loses like a bitch
what did he mean by this? Why can't he take his job seriously?

What kind of fucking idiot archer actually uses a bow?

You do know that after every grail wairs. He still would need to clean their shit up?

Wasn't Archer a Saberfag in his own timeline?

Yup. Though it is still believed that his timeline is the ilya route we will never have

If Archer Shirou was into Saber, what was he doing with Illya?

save his imouto

It's impossible to save Illya

I saved her in my heart.

Miyuverse Shirou actually managed to save the cup imouto

Wait, did he get summoned into other grail wars or did the Heroic Spirits whose weapons he copied get summoned to do Counter Guardian shit with him? I assumed it was the latter, since a big deal is made of how improbable his summoning was.

What is it he did to become brown and what is the job of a counter guardian? Was he basically summoned after each war to kill everyone and then wait for the next job?

>Gandalf
>Magneto
He is the embodiment of chuuni shit

he is constantly referred in FGO as a veteran of holy grail wars. Probably also why he has many NP in his UBW

>read_the_vn_you_fucking_nerf.smug

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Fuck you Looper is amazing

Why don't you?

>you will never see fate/extra Anima with female Mc and archer
>you will never see archer fighting with fem Mc even while knowing Shea a fake just to see a smile on her face
>you will never see them facing off against real MC (the male version)
>you will never see archer in fem mcs arm as they both fade away after there defeat. Content as both fakes felt a bit real for while

But hey At least we got UMU SABER FACE FUCK YOU NASU

And that's why he is the best EMIYA