ITT: meme "deep" anime for teens

ITT: meme "deep" anime for teens

A shame such a good TV series is often ignored for a silly movie.

Reddit Rose

might as well list kons entire filmography.

>silly movie
Both the movie(s) and the tv series are good on their on, it's not like the movie(s) is deep or anything, but it is well animated and the plot is interesting as well.

I can't believe people call this trash deep.

highest quality thread op

Found the brainlet.

Devilman isn't deep at all. Go Nagai isn't some pretentious fag, he makes the main message as obvious as possible

ITT: contrarian faggots

replying wont help user

The level of obfuscation of the message doesn't determine how deep it is.

Actually for once I can agree with the shit poster. I watched all the way through. still hated every lasting second of it. the animation was bland, the story, if you can call it a story, sucked, the co-MC was a mega faget and in the end everyone is a special snowflake and there's nor real resolution. straight up , this show needed a redeeming sequel to be allowed any fame.

How exactly it is deep? I liked its direction and animation watching it, but dont remember anything "deep" about it.

Patlabor is great even ignoring how "deep" or whatever you think the second movie is. It does have a legitimate message though even if you don't think it's deep. It's a scenario when Japan uses its defense force for something other than what it was created for. Apparently this was a worry in Japan in the early 90s for some people after it was deployed for UN peacekeeping operations.

I do like the more slice of life stuff more though but it doesn't hurt to shake things up occasionally.

this user knows.
Although it is the greatest piece of "dude she's like in a coma" with no deeper meaning ever put on a screen.

>Every anime that use slightly more realistic style is fake-deep and pretentious
This thread

They're fine movies for the most part, but I think I actually agree for once.