Dont mind me, i'm just best mecha anime ever made

Dont mind me, i'm just best mecha anime ever made

btw, happy 10th anniversary

i guess Sup Forums cares only about moe shit and shitty romcoms

Forget about best mecha series 00 isn't even the best Gundam series.

>t. someone who hasn't seen any mecha anime made before 2000

That's not Mobile Suit Gundam TV 1979. But it still is an acceptable answer.
I'm still butthurt we never knew what happened to the cast (besides Setsuna and whatshernamewhowasawasteofairanyways)

i seen almost all of the gundam and macross, m8

Dude... come on. Best Gundam could at least be debatable on some level. But best mecha ever made... not a chance.

I don't remember this from Patlabor

aged like fine wine, also underrated among gundam fans for some reason

what's best mecha anime in your opinion?

Too popular so you're supposed to hate it regardless of its quality.

better than code geass and evangelion, that's for sure

Isn't Seed supposed to be the too popular one Sup Forums hates?

I loved the designs for this show and the movie.

The plot of S2 and the movie kinda sucked though.

best gundam series among with zeta

>awful designs
>unlikable characters
>gave us stupid shit like Mr. Bushido and the suicide clone army
>s2 just reuses Zeta's plot while being nowhere near as good

>awful designs
>unlikable characters
lost me already

Probably due to in-fighting. One group is mad that it doesn't follow the Gundam formula enough while another group is eternally pissed that S2/Movie didn't turn into LoGH-lite.

S2's plot was fine. The problem is, it was another retelling of the Universal Century Gundams instead of just being its own thing like S1 was and that's why it turned disappointing, especially how they ruined Graham with the stupid Mister Bushido gimmick.
The movie's plot sucked, I can agree with that. It was just "make time until Setsuna heals and saves the day". What if the aliens have keep attacking even after Setsuna talked to them, like the aliens on Mars Attack!?"

I recently rewatched Zeta (I watched it for the first time almost ten years ago). While it's a terrific anime show, it isn't as good as everyone remembers it and you can clearly see on it the root of many of the troubles plaguing the Gundam franchise.

This looks like Fafner.

>unlikable characters

Did you really need to make the same thread you made on /m/ again?

I think all the Gundam Meisters were likeable, even with their mental issues and borderline autism. For some reason my favorite was Tieria.

one of the only mecha anime i've ever liked, maybe because characters is not retarded childen like lelouch, shinji and whatever and there's absolutely no fanservice (as far as i remember)

chad 00, virgin geass

You remember wrong then.

If by best mechanical u mean best enemy mecha, u may be onto something

care to remind me?

Beach episode.

that would be IBO
SEED is old enough that now Sup Forums regards it with a humorous fondness, like one would his senile grandpa who keeps spouting nonsense about the great war

i dont even remember that, it's been too long

Stop with the bs faglord. Code geass Akito and thunderbolt is by far best mecha in the past couple years

Tieria should have been a fucking chick.
There, I said it.

season 1 is 10/10, season 2 and the movie is ehhh

Thats just foolish. Bushido was one of the best developed antagonist to hero combos in the franchise

code geass is fucking shit, haven't seen thunderbolt

Lelouch wasn't a retarded children; quite the opposite.

>tfw gundam 00 aired more than 10 years ago
just kill me already, pete

What? No. The whole Mister Bushido was an abomination. They wasted poor Graham with that stupid gimmick because the japs can't live without their masked antagonist.
He had far more character development in the fucking movie than the entirety of S2.

SEED wasn't the one people complain about and use as the baseline for most awful animated Gundam. It's Destiny.

fly, my fangs

I really liked 00 more than I should have.

The only good Gundam was 0079, loser.

IBO isn't that bad, even.
Just very very mediocre.

Man, Votoms looks different than I remember.

what´s this one about? i selectively choose which gundam and macross to watch because some are good and some are shit.

>Dont mind me, i'm just best mecha anime ever made
No such thing exists. They're all garbage.

I rewatched it recently and I didn't remember Al-Saachez being as much of a Saturday morning cartoon villain. He's probably what annoys me the most about 00.

Things that I disliked about S2:
- The overall plot being a Zeta Gundam repack
- The treatment "Stupid japanese mask" Graham and "Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie" Hallelujah got
- The main Gundams' designs. They went from being their own thing while still being recognizable as Gundams to RX-78 recolors

That's it.

4th best though
0079=Turn A>0080>00>everything else

No, but I enjoy the Gundam x Setsuna shipping memes. Also Lockon.

The kid has PTSD.

setsuna will be forever my favorite mc and the exia my favorite gundam

his autism was the only thing salvaging s2 too. the scene where everyone voices their objectives or the one with him taking down anew when lockon thought he was bluffing were so good

>Dont mind me, i'm just best mecha anime ever made

Are you actually about mechas, or are they an irrelevant plot device for someones mental breakdown to get its own animation?

evangelion is overrated shit

bump

Even if we're talking post 2000 Fafner is better.

The movie was a disaster...

>Fafner
No, it was fucking not

Go watch gunbuster please.