Do you still remember when best girl won?

Do you still remember when best girl won?

Still I don't care to watch or read this.

Still like to reread the goddess arc then straight to the last 2 chapters sometimes.

Chihiro, Hinata, and Orihime caused the most butthurt ever on Sup Forums
I'd say that girl from White Album 2 did as well, but I don't even know her name, idolcrap is too forgettable

Rereading atm. The ride was glorious

Yes, wasn't that long ago.

Goddess arc was garbage and that's when the manga went off the rails before crashing down in a lot of nothing.

Oh hell yes. Best feeling I've had in a long time.

well it only happened that one time

don't ever reply to me ever again

S-stop it user that hurts.

Shuffle was garbage but thats just my opinion

I remember there were a lot dolicious tears. I still love the manga to this day.

Who did you think was going to win in the end user? i never thought that chihiro would win but i was pleasently satisfied when i saw all the anal bleeding back then.

it was definitely garbage
but best girl won

Almost everyone was garbage thou.

While the last couple arcs were pretty garbage, I was satisfied that she won. Despite it surprising me.

>I was satisfied that she won. Despite it surprising me.
This.
People just like to complain
It was the autor vision at the end of the day and they have to just accept that.

A 3DPD whore can’t be best girl

Shame my favorite girl didn't win, but she was still the second best.

Wait, someone won? I only watched the anime.

underrated comment

I genuinely did not even care about the butthurt, I was just happy that Japan did not have shit taste for a change and best girl won somehow. That never fucking happens.

You missed the most glorious threads user...
the buthurt was over the charts.

The same shit over and over would have been boring as fuck. The fact that keima chose the most normal girl out of the bunch shows that he was willing to give "the real world a chance".
Delusional beta faggots were crying all over and that was funny as fuck.

But you can't deny how garbage the arc was.

>you can't deny how garbage the arc was.
Refresh my memory i seriously dont remember too much i just restarted reading the manga.

Why did people think Chihiro wouldn't win? It was obviously heading that way at the last episode.

TWGOK was fun. The threads were fun. Somehow Go-toubun and Kaguya have filled the emptiness TWGOK left in me when it ended. But for a long time I was empty inside.

Ayumifags being delusional every thread. it was obvious since the beginning with the character developement of keima. It was right on their faces all the way and they just couldnt accept that keima wanted something genuine at the end.

They married, now shut up.

Speaking of which; How butthurt are Yui and Irohafags gonna be when Yukino wins the 8bowl? The signs have been there since the beginning.

Ill have to check those then. It has been a while since i had fun in this website with the sudden burst of newfags tha has been plaguing Sup Forums these past years.

Irohafag here. She's the cutest, but it's obvious from the start she's not winning.

Oh user...
I am a irohafag

>Chihirofag
>Irohafag

My brother.

The fuck are you talking about? Best girl won last year.

I dont follow the source material i am aware of my degenerasy so i might never find out who wins at the end. but to me iroha will ever be the best option for 8man.

Saki should win.

You seem to be upset about something. Are you alright user?

Literally who?

Replace cutest with ugliest and we got a deal.

Not that user. But most of the arc was plot hole filling through time travel.
There was this little girl that had a pointless character arc, she was just an obvious plot device leading Keima to her grandpa. And grandpa only existed so Keima had an ally that could overlook the goddess hosts during the 10 year gap.
Then we had a popularity war arc with some loli Tenri cuteness and Vintage shenanigans. This one was entertaining, and gave Keima the tools to ensure his friends would become hosts.
Dokuro's time travel exploit was cool and everything around Tenri, and Keima's breakdown, were emotional pieces of character development. But we had reached already the manga's climax during the goddess arc, and everything after that just felt like it was delaying the ending.

I hate to break it to you, but not only are you illiterate, you also have shit taste.

I may be iliterate but at least im not delusional. Yukino is worst girl.
Shit personality and sister issues.

You can argue that iroha has shit personality at least she is trying to improve by herself and not playing victim every fucking time she appears.

> at least she is trying to improve by herself
But she’s not. This is why Irohafags are always dumb as fuck, because you fags make shit up.

>But she’s not
Nice argument faggot.

>best girl
That's a strange picture of Ayumi you posted OP.

You always have the shittiest taste.

>Mami Kawada Lover

Leave it to Keima to defy shit taste and pick the best girl.

Wait is this faggot always shiting up other threads like this?

The tripfag? I guess.

>Worst girl win in his previous manga.
>MC for the new manga is a trap.
Really show how the author have become a faggot over the year.

Haqua didn't win though

fuck you asshole. F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.

Holy shit you are right.

Its ok user. Is not your fault you have good taste.