Why do you hate him so much, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate him so much, Sup Forums?

When something is popular enough it will eventually be hated

I don't, he's okay, nothing to write home about though.

Good MC, i don't know why this make Sup Forums so salty.

Found a kitten in a dumpster... named him Deku.

Suck my dick fuck you. I love this show.

KYS BNHANIGGER!

no u

hes boring

i don't, i want him to one for all inside of my womb

I can relate.

I grew up on shounen battle anime. I guess I must be getting too old or something. I see people sperging out about this anime all the time, but I just find it boring and cliché.

Uninteresting characters, uninteresting plot.

Have nothing against him. Just your average shounen protagonist.

You know how some people use the term "best 7/10" for things?
That's my feeling about him, he's pretty standard, but the standard stuff is dobe pretty damn well here, if that makes sense.
Kind of like BNHA I guess

People don't want to self-insert as a crybaby.

Sup Forums only likes gary-stus

I want to cum inside him

he looks like a stupid little fagboi

Bakugou is better

His personality flip flops like its on a fucking trampoline. At first he's made out to be the crybaby loser who doesn't even try to succeed, and while his development is okay-ish through the end of camp into exam, by that time period he just becomes boring generic protagonist 2.5 and you don't even care about him anymore.

>Good MC
Mirio would have been a good MC. Deku is like a sidekick. Who makes the sidekick an MC?

Whole show's been meh as fuck for a while and he's a huge part of the reason why.

>His personality flip flops like its on a fucking trampoline.
Oh look its this retard again

>Sup Forums

Its generally just one sperg who has a hateboner for him but you can tell that the people who do hate him never has a valid reason for doing so

He reminds me a lot of Masataka from Tenjo Tenge

The author quickly became disinterested in developing/focusing on Deku in favour of the huge cast. Remember how much Shoto's dad issues were focused on? How important it was that he grew as a person? He hasn't had more than a few lines in the last 50+ chapters. The author does this with tons of characters to the point that Deku feels boring and like a background character much more often than not.

He's more shit than Gon.

>Mirio would have been a good MC. Deku is like a sidekick. Who makes the sidekick an MC?
Not a good reason right? Also whenever people post better reasons you autists go "ree herorager, shitposter ree". BnHAfags truly are the biggest retards on this board

>Retard for saying a fact that anyone who knows how to read and has read the manga knows.
I bet you think being morbidly obese is healthy too right?

My feelings as well. I just like BnHA because reading it feels like watching the Batman Animated Series on a 90's Saturday mornings again