What is it about this beauty that makes her so amazing?

what is it about this beauty that makes her so amazing?

Universe constantly deals her shit, she endeavored to make the most out of it and for a 13/14 year old came out better than what you'd expect if you thought about it.

So she's Liquid?

She's sexy

Natural orange pubes

>0% luck
>20% skill
>30% concentrated power of will
>0% pleasure
>50% pain
>100% reason to remember the name

Pedofags like you want to bang a 14-year-old.

Even if you were right, it's actually called hebephilia so nice try

She's not attractive at all though

Anno:

The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Rei at all.

In the midst of making Eva, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten her. Her very existence. For example, in episode seven, I remembered and added one shot with Rei. I had no attachment to her at all. I think that was okay, because in episode eight, she didn't appear. Not even in a single shot.

Episode 6 was too early.

At the end Rei says "I don't know what to do," and Shinji says, "I think you should smile," and Rei smiles. ... Afterwards, when I thought about it, I cursed. In short, if she and Shinji completely "communicated" there, then isn't she over with? At that moment, Rei, for me, was finished.

When she smiled, she was already finished, this character.

nice afterthought character

Better than a proto-tsundere

would asuka make a good mother?

No. Shitty parenting runs in the family

that was a result of working on the eva's though.

More like runs in the entire series.

She's smart enough and knows bad parenting so she'd make a good mother.

She still wouldn't have an example to draw from, she didn't receive parenting but for a few minutes when she was already 14. She'd be hypersensitive to being a bad mother, overbearing, and any sign of defiance or resentment would make her break down about her baby hating her.

Asuka fucking hates kids so hey I doubt it

she sees user as the trash that they are

Ehh, he have no good parenting figure to draw from, but at least she would try, knowing what she went through
Thats better than nothing

That's a really tight plugsuit

>20 posts
>11 posters
>2 hours
hmm

cherry picking doesn't count

No, but her genetics makes up for it.

good job, between us we've increased the post count by 15%

>reifag gets cocky because this has always paid off in the past

See you tomorrow in the same thread, fuckwad

>hates being considered a kid and wants to be adult
>mentally fucked up and seeks affirmation and attention
>good mother

There can only be one!

No

Mari is one of the most sane person in the group and is always with asuka.
Following your wild assumptions, asuka wasnt a terrible mother.

>implying Mari isn't the mommy in the relationship

>When your daughter is actually older than you
LCL. Not even once.

>implying Mari isn't Yui's lesbian lover coming back for revenge against Gendo by stealing Shinji's sperm so she can always have part of Yui with her in the form of a child

>do not open this before wathing the movie.

>tfw Shinji could have just hugged Asuka to show her that he cared

Wasn't that like the whole point of the series?

Yeah but it's infuriating how Shinji had to put in like the bare fucking minimum as far as displays of compassion go to show Asuka how he felt about her and still failed completely

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand trash has arrived

best girl ever is obviously amazing

>The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Rei at all.
the feeling is mutual

Name one objectively bad thing about Mari.

she's a pointless character who probably won't even appear in 3.0+1

Never watched anime in my life except Grave of the Fireflies and a few Miyazaki films. She looks like a generic anime bitch to me. What's so special about some chick with a mediocre body in a red suit?

go back to where you came from

Been on Sup Forums since middle school, around 2008 probably. The time when shoop da woop, over 9000, pedobear, and mudkipz were cool. Still never been into anime. So tell me, what makes this red bitch so special?

fuck off retard. you're mother's a fucking whore and I hope she dies of very painful cancer after failed chemotherapy

Hahaha whatever. Your Reila bitch or whatever her name is is a generic anime cunt, surpassed by anything in Metal Gear or Yakuza.

underage

Just because I didn't spend my youth watching shitty anime doesn't mean I'm underage, dumbass.

Seriously, what makes this bitch so special? Why do you keep dodging the question?

Why are you responding to obvious bait

I'm sorta baiting, sure, but honestly, what's so great about this red bitch? I've seen hentai of her for years but it's never been particularly appealing. Clearly, her body isn't the focus. So what about her character makes her such an obsession for so many? Honest question.

Asuka has been proven to be perfect

Didnt you guys notice that waifus tell a lot about the people?

Tsunderefags are always smug snarky bastards who only look for people to point at but when get found out and humiliated just pathetically run away trying to cover their ass with an ironik "le kek no u"
The worst case is Kurisufags, they are like a hybrid between Aska and Rick and Morty fags being literally the worst scum out there.

Misato/Mari/genki fags are mostly boring shallow normalfags with little of note to them.

Dandere fags are obscessive autists who get deep into some obscure interests and dont give a shit about anything else.

People with some very unusual waifus are oftten very interesting individuals.

I have started judging people by their waifus long ago and this theory seems to never fail.

Her fanbase are two obnoxious retards who are so butthurt about being shit they can never shut up.

Actually she is shit and they are shitposters.

You should watch Evangelion and from your own opinion of her. Unfortunately, Eva is attached to more than 20 years of waifu shitposting so that’s why we get so many threads of Auska and Rei.

Nobody cared about the bitch

Shinji (the male bitch) only cared about himself

I'm not gonna watch that shit. I've watched a few animes, like Ghost in the Shell, some Miyazaki films, etc, but I'm not about to watch 12+ hours of bullshit just to see some characters I don't give a shit about interact with each other.

Been on the chans for like 10 years, give or take, and even most of my IRL friends are big into anime but it always seemed pretty shitty to me. May as well watch some Hollywood bullshit - the caricatures are the same, just portrayed differently and in different situations.

Remember: just don't reply.

If the bait is so good, may as well get a taste, huh? But for real, what's so fucking great about this red bitch? The best answers so far are "you just have to watch it" and "people have a long history with her" but neither really answer the question. Is she some tsundere that people took a special liking to?

nothing, she is a 14 year old child

>14 year old

berfect

nice bait source

Dunno about his source but it's pretty well established most men prefer women just at or around the age of puberty. That's when they're the most fertile and the most likely to bear healthy children. The older a woman gets, the less fertile she becomes, and the more likely her children will be born with various defects, like Down's Syndrome or autism. The age of the father is also a factor, but not nearly so much as the age of the mother.

I can understand that. Thanks for the insight.

Wait, I'm asking Kaworu.

Ritsuko mom tier.

Yeah, it really ain't fair, but that's life I guess. Makes you feel bad though, for those women that put having kids on hold in favor of her career, and then end up having downies or autists. That's gotta be a bummer.

why won't you eat it Sup Forums

it's good for you

You niggaz don't even smoke crack

*y'a'll nigg'az

SCAN WHEN

I remember when I first watched Evangelion I didn't think there was anything special about her visual design, but now I love it.

I can't tell if that's because I hadn't been exposed to a lot of anime at the time thus I couldn't properly appreciate a highly stylized design, or if it's because when I started to love her personality it was somehow reflected sexually/aesthetically too.

What do you like about her? The attitude? The ass? I hope not, because she doesn't have much of a body unless you're into Asians I guess.

STFU cracker hormone bloated cattle

>What do you like about her? The attitude? The ass?
Those and the rest. Everything about her is oddly perfect.

I've dated IRL white girls with better bodies than her. Don't act like it's crazy to want your girl to have an ass.

How's it perfect? There must be some aspect of her personality that I'm missing. Explain it to me.

3DPD is not warranted here. If you werent newer then a nigger you'd know this inb4 LOLVIRGIN insult dont you realize where you are? Go fuck off. Eurotrash

>There must be some aspect of her personality that I'm missing. Explain it to me.

You have to watch Evangelion to find out about the characters. Even if we tell you a summary it isn't the same thing.

Yeah, what that yankee subhuman said
Also
>better bodies than her
That's like your opinion, man.

Asuka's appeal is all about emotional duality or what you could call "generalized tsundere." She has the tsundere principle (softness hidden beneath harshness) applied to all aspects of her personality. Affection, vulnerability, kindheartedness, all of this is hidden beneath the mantle of thorns. It's so soft that the thorns are actually necessary to keep it intact. The world would destroy it otherwise.

>still can't find the doujin where she uses her plugsuit 2.0 as a condom and her nipples are super visible through it

Right. It's impossible to explain, man. you just have to watch 18+ hours of Japs baiting for the next episode to understand her character! C'mon, don't bullshit me. Give me a stereotype. Tsundere? Yandere?

I like tits and ass and I won't lie.

So...tsundere. Anyway, thanks for giving the closest thing to a real answer so far.

>It's impossible to explain, man.

It really is. It would be properly explain any fictional character to you so that you could understand why people like them, but it's especially impossible to explain an Evangelion character, because they are incredibly complex. Evangelion really isn't even about the plot, the plot is just an excuse to explore the characters in extreme depth.

>It would be properly explain
would be impossible to properly explain*

Well your gay ass mods banned me just as we were getting somewhere, for the next 24 hours. Cocktease fucks. Thanks for your answers anyway, though.

A single hug would've changed everything, and possibly not for the better.
It would certainly have caused huge mutual attachment issues, which is a recipe for disaster given both of them could have died at any time.

It's probably a good thing that they only understood each other once the fighting and danger was over.

Asuka isn't tsundere, goodness gracious.

I've watched Eva but she doesn't appeal to me either. I think it has to do with having an extremely straightforward personality, being ballsy and badass in fights and having some spunk. Not much else about her that could be considered appealing.

>CTRL+F moot
>0 results found

;_;

She's a super-tsundere. The definitive tsundere.

Most people would rather forget him after what he did.

She wants sexual affirmation, praise and affection from anybody, its not the same thing as love. Why is this so hard to understand for you? Asuka is not tsundere.

>She wants sexual affirmation, praise and affection from anybody, its not the same thing as love

According to Asuka herself you're wrong, sorry. Rewatch and try to understand.

that's why she immediately ditched that guy she was on a date with to hang out w/ shinji right?

>its the same mentally ill asushin textwalling autist
Oh, yes. She's totally in love and wants to marry him!

Delusional retard who wasn't watched more than 5 anime to know what an actual tsundere is

She was bored of him, what is your point? Asuka uses men, just like Misato. Even her kiss was just her using Shinji.