Violet Evergarden

Do you think Kyoani has the balls to adapt all the controversial stuff in the novel?

strawpoll.com/6zy5akga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk&t=106s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn Violet looks like that?

Who does Baioretto rape?

Hopefully, she rapes me.

Only after she rapes me first, and harder

idk whos in the image but i want to worship her balls

Probably not, unless they do a movie. Kyoukai no Kanata's movie was notably darker than the TV series.

her balls?

Stop lewding her you cunt.

She lewds herself, for parchment

>travels the world
>stays in random middle aged men's houses
Why is Violetto such a slut?

yeah like the things below her dick

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that's a 100% female. Complete with a hymen, at least before it broke.

She loves cum. It’s pretty simple From the thickest, virginal globs, the the voluminous fountains of the elderly, Baioretto can’t ever be sated

wtf i hate her now i dont like cooties

I want to taste Violet Evergarden’s first time blood

What happens in the novels?

A bunch of soldiers try to rape loli violet. She kills them all.

Children, Violet kills the children

This.

I've not really been invested enough to read the novels but if it's interesting I might give it a shot.

The blood comes from the dick.

user, I think you should talk to your dad

Why is Violet so lewd?

How is that controversial?

Dunno, OP probably thought childrape = controversial. I don't see why it won't be adapted.

She’s a repressed woman

because so far the anime has been disgustingly saccarine

Based Seibaposter

>inb4 what is love poster

There's no way they're going to adapt the gore and rape stuff. Nope, just forget it.

But wouldn't Violet getting raped be relevant her emotion development? Why is Kyoani such a hack?

She doesn't get raped, she just kills people who try to do it.

Barely

Isn't she like 14? I think this is illegal.

God I want to see Violet get raped so fucking bad holy shit. Im frothing at the mouth thinking about her pathetic whimpering under me as I penetrate her tight, virginal pussy. I'll bet she would slowly get into it the more I fucked her until my cum impregnated her. God damn I need to fucking fap to this thought.

Edward please go back to your cell.

I love her so much that I want to brutally rape her.

leave that sweet girl alone you virgin

I guarantee she would love my dick in her

36 hours until Violet Snow plays for the first time.

I can guarantee that she’d break your micropeen in a thousand pieces with a cross look

lol I doubt it. I'm 6'7" 220 lbs I could easily overpower her

thats what those 27 soldiers thought you virgin

That's what the faggots who tried to rape her though. Bro she's not human, she'd break your neck before you even realize what's going on.

Now go fuck yourself.

Yeah they were all weak manlets

Subconsciously she would see how fuckin ripped I am and give in to worshipping my dick.

She’d Break her robot arms off in your asshole, friend

sounds legit

Id be too busy putting my dick in hers and she would be too busy enjoying it

Who invited Edward to this thread?

Yeah it is faggot. I play small forward at a d1 school

Don't you know the rule ?

How do you know?

I'll bet her pussy is very warm for an android.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Have they ever done that?

I’m going to marry Violet Evergarden, and become user Evergarden

congrats

And you’re all invited.

>taking her name
Fucking cuck

Nice! treat her well friend

Violet was a child at the time and the way she kills all of those fuckers is pretty gruesome

We've been shown everything from the PV except these scenes. Meaning we're getting big flashbacks next episode, including the continuation of the first scene of the first episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk&t=106s
And so I think the episode will end with Violet Snow since we're getting into the Gilbert arc.

So, what? Make her name Violet Ymous?

>he doesn't know

Violet Mouse

Yeah I'm superhuman so I could fuck her up

I wouldn’t want to take that away from her. I want our children to know what a hero their mom is

I want to gangbang Violet with everyone in this thread.

This is an user I can get along with

Please refrain from using such lurid language in reference to Violet. Group lovemaking is the preferred term

How is it not? Rape attempt, killing kids, torture and just overall sadistic behavior tend to be controversial.
When was the last time KyoAni did anything like this? That's right, they never did and never will.

Kyoukai no Kanata's movie as well as A Silent Voice had some darker themes, why would a child rape attempt by a bunch of big bruly dudes who meet their end by being brutally slaughtered by the intended victim be controversial? Then there's that Nigma chick from A phantom world, apparently some scientists did something to her body

Then again, Amagi Brilliant Park cut out a few things about the ABC trio and Latfica's and Kanye's pasts

Don’t be calling Koe no Katachi by that shit localization no more, you hear?

Bullying and suicide attempts are many levels below child abuse and torture, come on now.

FMP TSR

Oh yes, forgot that was kyoani. Anything more recent?

I don't wanna admit that made me laugh but it did

>tfw Violet thread is slow
>tfw it died without reaching bump limit
>tfw you cannot compete with that anime which shall not be named

It is not fair bros

You guys fuck up our threads to death, we fuck up stalker beyond recognition. It's only fair.

I miss old KyoAni.

Show 'sa 'wa

whoa strawpoll got a makeover when did that happen

there are two, one is .com and the other is .me, the ugly looking one is .me

next week makes or breaks the show

thank GOD the white filter is mostly gone
>but it's artistic!
It's shit.

But if you want it to happen then it's not rape, unless you are both underage then it's statutory

it's so that it pisses you off and you buy the BD

This is said every week... that's why the show is already broken. Too much of a narrative deficit to make up.

careful with that edge

i don't remember it being said every week

bullshit. i've been keeping up with this series and it's had a reasonable and well-paced progression throughout.

Written by Japanese. They think the entire world is safe like Japan is.

op, why the fuck you lewd Violet?

>Have the capacity of giving metal arms to war veterans that are almost as good as the real thing
>And at the same time, the fucking typewriter is state of the art technology

Fuck off, Edward. Someone call the prison ward.
> Aah, I’m so envious of you, Violet. You’re pretty regardless of the passage of time. Pretty, pretty… and not treated like filth or stigmatized as disgraceful like me, right? But it’s exactly because… you’re pretty that… Violet… I wanna mess you up. I wanna push you down, rip your clothes off, take your crying face into my hands, make holes in your body and fiddle with it. Hey, Violet Evergarden…”

When your disability hinders your ability to fap, you get your priorities straight in a hurry.

You are confused, typewriter is just typewriter. The Mechanical AMDs aka Automate Dolls people like Violet have their jobs named after are complex machines that automatically type stuff and can interpret speech. More complex than Violet's arms (which are not normal thing by the way, but military grade equipment developed for army by Estark company that was installed to her instead of the cheap civilian proteses) and costs more too - this is why Shahar corporation that funds the Astronomers in ep 4 hired 80 real girl AMDs instead of renting machines (they are not for sale, just rented) - as machines costs more to rent and there is also issue with transportation. They are also few in numbers, so could not cover their massive demand - the AMD machines became iconic due to creator's wife books and story tied with machines created for her to be able to dictate them, but they are not exactly common.

No thanks. I already saw that star wars episode.