What's your stance on bullying in anime?

What's your stance on bullying in anime?

I want to be bullied by a cute JK

nice bullying is ok mean bullying is bad

Typically southpaw because I'm left handed

not nice

Funabully shouldn’t be bullied, because she’s relatively normal. Only freaks should be bullied so they learn their place, like that deaf broad

I want to bully a cute JK.

Teasing is okay. Abuse is not.

Gentle bullying like pic related is fine, physical violence is rude. RUDE!

It's only good when it's girl on girl bullying

>tfw you'll never have a dumb, otherwise hardworking imouto to care for
d-dammit all

Anyone who bullies my 2d imouto will die.

Bullying is not cool.

>wind

She's a lost cause though

Does she deserve it, though?

Who cares, Ichigo is very fun to bully.

Teasing and light-hearted bullying is great. Abuse and actual bullying is for degenerates.

you posted as i was typing essentially the same post.

My god I love that kid.

Why do people keep taking them from her?

you can never have enough of it

What the fuck was this movie about again? All I remember is a large stack of desks and chairs at the end, I think.

I think narratively it can contribute to the storytelling of a decent drama and allows various actors to overcome an emotional hurdle and possibly allow for character growth - even in the presumptive antagonist. The best bullying is the kind that isn't cut and dry but possibly the result of deeper issues. Best recent example of this is in Sora yori mo Tooi Basho - it was such a great mini-arc who's writing, while predictable, was better than pretty much all the other writing in anime this season.

IRL the worst bullies are girls since they tend to attack psychologically more so than boys. They are also far more vicious than boys are for various evolutionary reasons. This viciousness is rarely if ever accurately portrayed in Anime. It would probably paint the antagonist far too vividly as evil to the point of either being comical or being distracting from the general tone of whatever show.

She just hasn't been properly motivated.

She's a monster.

So it's ok to bully girls.
Got ya.

Bullying is bad m'kay

Never helped Vergil

Satania bullying is definitely ok

cute anime girls are made for bullying

I try to be a good person, but sometimes you look at a person and say to yourself "this creature was put on this earth for the sake of being bullied, and I'd be rude to deny them their purpose." This line usually reserved for those that are bullied not just by the other characters, but also by the animators themselves.

Interesting

Sometimes I see people that are just so edgy and out of place in society that I wonder if they weren't bullied enough to make them cut the crap and fit in (at least to some degree).

Bullying is never okay.

Only if it's done to a cute girl. Light ryona is okay too.

No

i hate it

Keep Away is fucking cruel, it's not gentle at all.

My stance is FUNABORI IS CUTE

there needs to be more escalating to fights

Perfectly acceptable if they deserve it.

No bullying!

Yes bullying

There's a line where it turns from being lots of fun to being fairly depressive.
Mostly depends on how the bullied person receives it though. If Ruri had actually turned depressed, locked herself in her room and lost her rather cheerful nature I wouldn't have enjoyed it anymore.

I mean, she was basically a beta orbiter until 02 showed up and forced her into action. Decide for yourself if that qualifies as her deserving to be miserable, but it sure is her own fault to a large degree.

fine as long as the bully gets what they deserve

I want to be bullied by hot girls so I can rape them in good conscience.

Hidoi

"local girl stabs bear"

>What's your stance on bullying in anime?
A neccessity.

It's what Chuu2 ripped off.

She bullies Machi and dresses like a delinquent because her bear died.

Someone post the soda tab webm

some characters are just made for it

Yeah well she still won in the end.

This guy's a madman

relatable

Fuck you Chika I forgot what episode I was on