New Zoids anime announced!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
New Zoids anime bitches!
All those exposed pistons and frame. They 100% took a page out of the IBO Gundam anime.
New anime comes out this summer! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XSBXadTD1x4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLZhSWbCKHs
youtube.com/watch?v=N5HidZMvOxs
youtube.com/watch?v=1GXjBJbo5FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss the feel of the old series like Chaotic Century, this new one makes it look like they're making Beyblade but with mecha animals or something. Would check it out and hope it does turn out okay of course.

Zoids was shit, though.

When it comes to the designs, art and stuff.

Is the pilot that dumbass looking brat? dropped

Kotona Elegance is my guilty fap every year, never forgot her. Glad to see docking while piloting mechs back in action.

Why are they just making sequels from series spics love?

Weeeeewwwww

>This video is not available.
Not even a country thing this time. Got a different link?

Because somehow spics as a economic bloc, are spending more anime on anime, third only to China and South Korea outside of Japan.

Artists pander to those that properly paid their bills.

Not sure how i feel about the attack names but this is a pretty nice reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=yLZhSWbCKHs

> brat MC instead of an MC waifu

don't know how to feel

literally no one liked Zoids

it's semi-popular in latin america.

On the one hand, disappointed its kids on the zoids and not in cockpits, so everything will be super happy and shit.

But I can't be to picky since this is the first zoid shit in a while. I'll watch if not garbage.

what is with latian America and their shit taste? they rival the nips on their shit taste on anime

why is he not in a cockpit, wtf?

Chaotic Century and Guardian Force were great with the serious tone they had, New Century was OK, never finished Fuzors or Genesis, this new series look too kid-friendly.

the new liger sounds like Betterman
I liked it thank you very much!

>Why are they just making sequels from series spics love?
Zoids is special because it was a toyline FIRST, and every anime series is just basing around the toys. So they never really needed to change their toys, they stay the same for decades.

We buy stupid stuff, they want excuses to sell us stupid stuff.

Where the fuck is the robot starting the match. The main thing I remember from the serious and it's not there.

I'm hype

no waifus = no watch

>zoids are some kind of pets with eyes that kids mount instead of cockpits for heads
it's shit

>another one on the nostalgia bandwagon
yeah like dragon ball and sakura or even evangelion with the rebuild aren't enough right now, can't things that had an ending stay like that, everything that turns into eternal series with constant reboots its shit, just look at shti like yu-gi-oh or most /m/ shows

I wanna sniff every inch of her body

wew that MC looks retarded

> not liking giant robot animals

No user. You're the one with shit taste

>It's just a generic crazy hair kid riding on a robot

What the fuck, they're not even piloting in a cockpit anymore. And well shit, looks like the protagonists are devolving with every new generation from adults > teens > children > funky hair children

Woah look at that hair. Spotting the mc is too easy now.

>corocoro anime

Top tier loli waifu confirmed

>muh serious isekai LN trash!

looks super cheap
>that ow the edge, my left eye is throbbing, power up with the zoid shining in only on eye and the protagonist with the yu-gi-oh haircut
the fuck

why does it look like pokemon/yokai watch now?

Kotona makes my dick super hard

All of a sudden I remember that Dinosaur King existed.

Meh, Leena's better.

if the game doesn't have the Zoid included, no buy.

They want the yokai watch audience

>Monster Hunter Stories: Zoids edition

god dammit

>, can't things that had an ending stay like that, everything that turns into eternal series with constant reboots its shit, just look at shti like yu-gi-oh or most /m/ shows
What the fuck are you on about?
Zoids is special because basically EVERY season is a reboot. They never hide the fact that the anime is a yearly commercial for toys that had been in constant production since 1982. They are like Transformers, except unlike transformers the zoid toys never change.

>Leena
2sassy for my tastes t b h

I like how the Rev Raptor looks much better, but holy FUCK the main characters look like shit. Why the hell did his hair glow green? Who thought mixing Dragon Ball Super with Yugioh was a good idea?

Literally can't make a better Zoids waifu than her.

Hey hey go fuck yourself

There was basically only one good ZOIDS series.

Zoids figures/models looks great,
but do you really have to glue/paint them yourself?

>dumb hair kid protags
>riding the zoids instead of in a fucking cockpit
>Attack names spelled out in big English letters
>the Liger's attack isn't even Strike Laser Claw

Yo-Kai Watch was a fucking mistake and its gross that even the Pokemon anime tried to emulate it. This is a mess.

that MC design looks stupid

I don't like the approach it is going in the trailer, makes me think of Build Fighters Try

only the super desperate for content nostalgiafags will watch this garbage

>Literally can't make a better Zoids waifu than Leena

FTFY

Aren't they all snap-fit?

FTFY is used for when you fix errors, not add errors. Leena was top tier though, so I'll forgive your mistake.

Is the other guy in that pv an important character? I always thought rev raptors were mook zoids.

I never got the toys ok

>Riding on top
Is the dream of piloting dead to nip children or something?

A webo puto

Fine/Fiona is best girl

There are like 4 different zoids series each in there own little seperate timeline/universe. Your thinking of zoids new century zero which is the one most people who watched toonami remember.

>can't remember who she is
>Google her
>mfw

I remember liking the original and Genesis

With 2019 being the 20th anniversary of the original anime I would've preferred they pull a Digimon Tri and bring back the original cast.

I mean, he had ridiculous hair that is somehow worse than the MC's. He's got to have some kind of important role, like rival or childhood friend.

>Almost spherical tits
Agreed. Finding a girl buried in the desert like some kind of ancient treasure, along with a kickass parasitic robot dinosaur bro, is a great premise to a character already, but everything that happened in that series kept making her stay at the top as best girl. Did she ever pilot anything? I can't remember.

too little too late

Koto's hmm kits are fantastic looking and are snapfit with colored runners and sometimes a few pre-painted parts.

Tomy's old motorized kits were also snapfit and had colored runners, but had terrible seams and because they were motorized couldn't really be posed or messed around with much.

A few years back tomy made several 1/144 articulated kits that were actually pretty nice but the line never really took off.

These new kits look pretty cool though. People in the model threads on /m/ and /toy/ are already in love with the turtle.

>this new one makes it look like they're making Beyblade but with mecha animals or something.
Wasn't that effectively what New Century was?

I mean at the time I didn't mind the tournament format after the super serious politics and war of Chaotic Century. Then those black judges started appearing.

Hey, fuck you.

Is this VR or something? Because if not, it looks extremely dangerous compared to being in a cockpit.

I get that its good to stand out but that art direction is really garish. If it wants to be popular with kids they need to understand that you have to trick them into thinking its for an older audience.

What was your first experience with Zoids Sup Forums? I remember catching a glimpse of it while at my grandpa's house as a kid.

browsing channels one day and managed to catch an episode where Raven fucks everyone up, I was hooked ever since.

can you share some of your material

>we'll never get a good Zoids series again
Just kill me.

>Remember being hyped for Zoids: Fuzors when I was 9
>Don't remember why, but I'm pretty sure I dropped it
>Later find it was cancelled
>Also find out that it aired in America first

I heard Fuzors got better in the last episodes,
is this true?
I've stopped watching halfway thru the series.

Oh shit. Fucking Zoids

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HAPPENING ZOIDBROS

who /finished zoids legacy on GBA several times and has all the hasbro model kits/ here?

It's not but your taste is.

Wrong. Kill yourself.
The hasbro model kits sold like hotcakes and it had a prime time slot on CN.

No xebec waifus, no buy or watch.

Pic related was the only good thing about fuzors.

Only if you like the massive evil seismosaurus.

What a coincidence, didnt we have a thread about Zoids just the other day?

Zoids Legacy is unironically my favorite GBA game.

yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5HidZMvOxs
Fuck bros I miss it ;_;
I thought fuzors would be great.

On a side note why is the OST so fucking good?
youtube.com/watch?v=1GXjBJbo5FE

>they ride the zoids
welp, this probably isn't going to be what I was hoping for. I loved the shit out of chaotic century because it was basically Gundam Lite
>Wasn't that effectively what New Century was?
I'd argue New Century was closer to G Gundam than it was to something like Beyblades.

Will the strongest Geno make his appearance finally?

>3 charged particle canons

isn't the Berserker Fuhrer the strongest one?

>tfw you will never be this guy and own them all
I'm missing 5.

>spics love
>implying it wasn't huge in the west and aired on CN for years
Retard.

Yeah we did. Based timing
Zoids legacy was a fantastic game imo. The combat and customization man.
I loved endgame farming Ultrasaurus for gravity canons to sell, to max my zoid's and build a Hydra KA.

Hard to say because it had an organoid system, KA's specs are way higher imo.
There's a lot of zoids outside of the ones in the anime.

I've never been able to find all seasons subbed, only dubbed. Was it just that shit no one did it?

Going after the pokemon crowd rather then making a GBFtier rip off.
If they want the pokemon crowd then bring back the organoid system.
Will be able to have mini pokemon type monsters and them fusing with certain zoids will give them new powers.
Which means more shit to sell.

Exquisite taste, my brother.

This but subbed due to how much was cut from the dub versions. 2-3 minutes each episode.

No. Time Bokan has cockpits and it's so successful it's in its second season already.
Shinkanlion also has normal (G Gundam style) cockpits.

You're the one out of touch with Japanese kids here.

I recall her piloting some random zoid before. Also memopry wants to say the shield/blade liger too.

How was Zoids Genesis? It's the only series I haven't seen yet

>Wish for a zoids anime revival for years
>Get this shit
Take it back, I changed my mind!