Yotsuba

Vol 14 announced
dengekionline.com/yotsubato/

hype!

>dead thread because nu-Sup Forums doesn't care for Yotsuba

I mean it isn't really surprising is it?

>first new volume in 2.5 years
Is Yotsuba& dead?

I remember buying Yotsuba first volume in elementary school in Canada for the first time.
Shit was cash

>in 2.5 years
Really?

Yeah. Why else do you think Sup Forums's forgotten it?

Shit, I remember getting into the english version back in 2005. If a series doesn't average out to be a volume a year even overseas its got problems. The initial anime/manga flood of the early 2000's was great because we largely got already fully completed series with fairly rapid releases. Once we started getting on Japan Time it became apparent real fast just how fucking long their shit takes to come out.

yotsuba is a girl! GIRL!

I really like this manga

This user was banned

forever

Has the latest chapter been uploaded yet?

The real question is: how much longer can Yotsuba last? Does Azuma even care about it anymore? It fills my heart with sad.

I would gladly sacrifice all of Yotsuba for more Azumanga Daioh.

This was supposed to end at ch 100, right? Or was that just a rumor?

I'm so damn hype.

>Yeah. Why else do you think Sup Forums's forgotten it?
The same reason the rest of Sup Forums has. The old rituals aren't kept, the sacrifices aren't made.

I guarantee you most people on this site don't even know who Yotsuba is anymore.

I think it's a rumor. More logical for manga to cover one year of Yotsuba's life, and there are only chapters from July to November.

Yotsuba is the best

>one day Yotsuba will grow up and leave us

Shit really? I thought it was donezo. I should reread it.

>one day Yotsuba will grow up
shes almost 20 now m8

Be prepared for the inevitable Azumanga style ending

I think most people who ever saw 404 girl made a quick search who that is
If anyone though has read it is another question.

And marry Yanda.

How many people ask for sauce or recommendations each day? Because they're too stupid to read the rules and too lazy to use Google.

That's just Sup Forums, where people want to know about anime and manga.

beep

and have four kids.

Yotsuba can't end, where would we get reaction images from?

It will probably took at least year to yen press release new volume

She does this now, but just wait.

yeah, its cute but only if you marathon it. waiting so long for a few pages is aggravating and absolutely not worth it.
>inb4 newfags crusify me for not praising 4chans greatest and oldest maymay

Crucify, you illiterate swine.

can we get Yotsuba with MF doom masks please?

Started buying the volumes when I travel to the japanese book store at the edge of the county every month, it's fun.

Koharuko is best aunt.

And Yotsuba would know all about royalty.

Oooh boy. Finally.
It's been so long I can barely find the volumes in bookstores now.

I am always torn between collecting the volumes in nip (which I can read) or in my local language.

Porque no los dos

binge-read all of it recently. I very much regret not picking it up a lot sooner

I'd collect them in Nip then. Translations tend to always lose something of the original.
Assuming that was an actual "can" at least and not just a typo.

Worth what? Eating and breathing between the volume releases?

reminder, hiro replaced her with this thing

what is that.

So we can post yotchan's doujins now?

BEGONE!

You can try.

Torako is the best girl.

Personally I like Fuuka the most. She has a really sweet personality and the art style makes all of them look fairly similar anyway. There's been like one single page where I could actually see why they called Asagi the most pretty of them. Forgot which chapter it was, the one where she lies on the couch and then swings her legs to get up. Is that the one where Yotsuba pretends to be a princess?

Gross

is it a lolicon manga?

this was the favorite moot's manga
now he's gone

It took me a while to realize that it's not an obscure Touhou but a dumb aidoru.

I bought Yotsuba, an astronomy book, and (because it was popular amongst my peers) Captain Underpants in like 6th grade. Azuma ended up influencing me greatly in my own comics. Yotsuba is my jam.

sachiko is cute!
C U T E

Hell fucking yeah. And Miura's mom is hot.

It'll end with her going to school. She will never be the same.

I wonder what Azuma will move on to next after Yotsuba. If he'll just quit or just make another instant classic.

When is Yotsuba supposed to start school?
The upcoming April?

Who?

He'll go back to hentai.

The first thing I ever read in Japanese was Yotsuba /blogpost. So I guess I'll climb on the train for this one too.

That's amazing. I wonder if there will be any story or just as always random funny chapters about their life.

He seems to enjoy it, he is slow because doesn’t want to force shit. He can publish four chapters a year and I would be fine with that.

Heresey

That's because it's never fucking updated because the author is a lazy piece of shit

That never stopped Berserk from being popular here.

I want to rape Asanagi and make Tora watch

This user should be banned

I want to fuck Miura's mom and make Danbo watch.

You know, it's amazing how in 20 years nothing has changed in taste. A kid 20 years ago interested in anime watched Dragon Ball, just like a kid today interested in anime watches OPM.
Internet growth was completely unrelated, seeing how places like Sup Forums have gone through a fuckton of changes in roughly the same amount of time.

I love youtsuba but I don't post in the threads because I feel like there's not much to say. Not much has changed across 14 volumes of yotsuba. It's more attractive to people to talk about whatever shit current season show than fan wanking about the classics making the same ten points over and over again.

that being said

>yotsuba a cute
>fuck yanda
>jumbo is best boy

There's also a lot more h-doujins....

I actually really like Yanda, he kind of has the slyness of Asagi but more childish. Despite amusing himself by going into character as Yotsuba's "arch nemesis" he does seem to like her. I mean why else would he go through the trouble of bringing so many of those bubble making things to her home? Basically just to tease her a little bit and then go "alright kid here you go" and that's just kind of what he does.

There's already a doujin that exactly does that, well not exactly but almost.

>I love youtsuba but I don't post in the threads because I feel like there's not much to say.
This. I just don't know what to discuss about Yotsuba&. Other than Yotsuba is cute as a button (adding Duralumin is fucking genius, jusg adds to Yotsuba's cuteness) and Asagi is best sister, I don't have anything much to say.

This is wonderful news, it's a pity he can't make these any faster, especially considering there are now a few mangaka's making similar stories.

Good manga.

>I actually really like Yanda
opinion discarded

t. Yotsuba

>removed from the home page
gee I wonder

I like the sort of sibling rivalry he has with her.

>Asanagi
That's pretty gay dude. Chances are he's ugly too.

It’s beyond pathetic how spoonfeeding has become to be seen as acceptable by retards.

Two gems came across just today.
This guy and pic related.
These are the kind of people on Sup Forums now.

>ywn again scour Google for some picture you found using some keywords you think will match
To be fair, things are just easier today. Instead of going to Google and putting in shit, you go to Leddit, go to whatever general subleddit you need to, and ask. Someone will respond in seconds. People expect this everywhere with everything, you just get shit now for doing nothing. It's not getting better, maybe I'll crawl into some hole, delete my browser, and use i2p or something who knows?

>he is slow because doesn’t want to force shit
I can imagine that after a 100 chapters it becomes quite tricky to come up with new stories that are interesting