Inou Battle

So the final volume came out like a month ago.
Has anyone read it or seen spoilers? How did it end?

Hatoko a best.

Tomoyo a shit.

It was all a dream.

Open ending. They lose all their powers at the end.

blog_bugyo_tk/okame/archives/57296

>open ending
>main antagonist breaks 4th wall and says he couldn't think of a reason why he did the shit he did
>"what if?" future scenarios for each girl's route
I'm kind of happy I never picked this up as a series.

So what's the deal with MC's power? In the anime there's a scene where they had to cut his hand because he can't turn off the fire.

I heard the best girl won. I'm happy.

None of them won
Open endings are the worst thing ever

Is there source somewhere? The cover that had Anou and Tomoyo holding hands.

S2 when?

Not sure what I'm supposed to get from that.

It's a summary of the final volume. 029 hinted early on that the reader won't know who Andou ultimately ended up with
There were a series of flash forwards showing possible endings for each of the girls with Andou

>ugly and annoying normie childhood who CAN'T UNDERSTAND
>best
Die.

>normie
While I don't think Hatoko is even second best girl, you are a gigantic faggot., get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

You know, they laid so heavy on that whole "older sister characters never win" and went so meta with it, I was actually thinking Sayumi had a chance.
But alas, open ending. She didn't lose at least.

>>"what if?" future scenarios for each girl's route
We Ben-To now.
>>main antagonist breaks 4th wall and says he couldn't think of a reason why he did the shit he did
Who thought this half-ass resolution is a good idea?

Oh, I see it now. Well, that sucks. Or not? Route for each girls will please all fans, but it's also a cop-out and cheap. I'd like to believe that Tomoyo is true canon since she rekiindled Andou's belief in chuuni that got the story to where it is, and the two of them were tailored for each other, especially as Kiryuu and Hitomi's younger parallels.

>They lose all their powers at the end.
Dang, I'd hoped she'd be able to use her powers to keep her tits perky forever

>>"what if?" future scenarios for each girl's route
>We Ben-To now.
Did both Kyo's get an ending there, or just one?

The normal Kyo got a boyfriend halfway through the series so no.

Meh, Yukarin was the better Kyou anyway.
How are the endings anyway? Are they any good?

I hate open endings wew.

Personally those endings gave me a sense of closure, in a pretty satisfying way.
There're 6 endings in total(Ume, Marika, that first crush, Kyou, Ayame and Sen), the Kyou end and the Ayame end are my favorite endings.
Sen end however is pretty disappointing to me desu.

What happens in the Kyou end? I already know of the Ayame end, but I never found anything on the Kyou end when I looked it up shortly after the series ended

At the scenario where Yukari confessed to Yo when he is feeling down about Sen's departure, after one year of engagement, to settle down with her insecurity towards their relationship, both of them had a double date with Yui and Yui's boyfriend Ren.
Somehow both of the boyfriends managed to pass the trials from their respective girlfriend regarding their faith towards them. And this happened on the Yukari's side at the end.
I got it from Chink source though.