Who is he really?

Who is he really?

>Caring about Durrserk in 2018

Can't you edgefags try to read something better for once like HxH?

Gaiseric.

"Durrserk" nice spelling faggot. HxH just proves you're a pleb.That's what the children read. Berserk is for adults kid.

>Babby's first seinen for Narutards who want to look mature
>for adults

Comedy gold.

> Implying that Berserk fans read Naruto

What a cuck

HxH is for children. like actual schoolkids, that's their demographic. it's shonen trash for people who never grew up.

>caring about Fluffer × Nutter in 2018
>willing to waste time putting down a better manga and promoting a dead one

the delusion

O

Benjen Stark

guts, berserk it's just one big time loop

MY FEMTO

Miura literally tells you moron.

>watch Naruto as a kid
>still a narutard to this day
>have read through berserk multiple times

ERM...user I don't want to be that guy but ....I like naruto and UNIRONICALLY watch it.

>cuck
Wow. Great job defending Hurrserk, what a great argument! I lose!
I'm not that guy, but Jesus Christ, user. This isn't Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums, don't bring their insults here. FYI I also like Berserk

Basically
Nigga comes out of nowhere and saves the boys

C'mon user-kun this is Sup Forums. We spread across all boards. Don't be such a > cuck

Gaiseric = Griffith (a ruler of a great kingdom)
the wise man who summoned angels = Guts
It's obvious.

But is it really king gaiseric?

When did Guts ever summon angels? Technically Griffith did when his blood touched the behelit

Guts from the future after Casca is killed in his timeline

Still doesn't mean that all narutards are Berserk fans or that all Berserk fans are narutards. Plus let's be real anons, Berserk is better than Naruto...aside from the hiatuses

We aren't really sure. It's probably Gaiseric. Stop trying to figure out.

He will summon them, with Betchi the behelit

The HxH bit really made this bait work

Y'know what always shits me? Retards who think Void was around when Gaiseric sacrificed his nation. If Gaiseric was around 1000 years ago ago and Griffith was the 5th apostle, that means void was one eclipse AFTER Gaiseric sacrificed his kingdom.

How do we know Void wasn't the "sage" or "wiseman" imprisoned by Gaiseric and he sacrificed the kingdom to be a king of his own and to be released from his imprisonment. Almost like Griffith. Why would Gaeseric sacrifice his own kingdom? To literally become Skullbro?

Void's brother.

Shaggy Rojo

An ancient king, probably one of the first bejelit users, and he didn't liked the result at all.

Nice try, here a (you) for (you)

The remnants of Griffith's humanity that escaped during his transformation into Femto.

Because Gaiseric is stated to be around 1000 years ago and void became an angel 864 years ago (four eclipse cycles prior to griffith). They weren't around each other at the same time, and the Gaiseric myth specifies that there were already angels around to destroy the place. This means that Gaiseric the end of a previous cycle of eclipses.

Gaiseric was a sacrifice. The one who used the behilt was the human who became Void (not for certain but implied).

completely fucking wrong, Gaiseric already had a set of angels around to destroy his kingdom regardless of whether or not it was him doing the sacrificing. If Gaiseric was around for a previous angel cycle than Void came after since he's part of the current one.

Gaiseric was said to have four or five angels come to destroy his kingdom, meaning he was there at the moment of the fifth Godhand. We still know too little to say for sure, but it looks like the fifth Godhand is the one that somehow resets the cycle.

Since we don't know for certain, it's possible that Gaiseric and Void aren't connected in any meaningful way, but that would go against the various hints thrown at the readers, namely Skull Knight's focus on Void.

Skeleton man.

Guts trapped in a time loop. Mark my words. MARK ME!

Gaseric, Guts, Griffith, and Void travel on opposite sides of the mobius strip of fate and causality. Gaseric is Griffith with Guts outcome, and Void is Guts with Griffiths outcome. All is according to preordained destiny.

This is a very interesting concept. What exactly is Gut’s Outcome and and Griffith’s outcome ? What do you mean by this exactly ?

How do we know avoid became an angel 864 years ago? That’s a very specific number trying to remember where that is mentioned in the Manga

because the eclipses happen every 216 years. 216 x 4 = 864

Ohhh gotcha good call user I forgot that. So when Griffith was reborn and that eclipse happened that was like a fake eclipse?

I speculate Gaseric fought with Guts skill and obtained his Kingdom through real force and barely any tactics, but was guided by possibly Void, as a Seer or Ancient Sage of some sort, and sacrificed Gaserics lover whom he felt something for, sending Gaseric forth on a quest of revenge for his Love and Kingdom until he was bound to the Berserk Armor and became Skull Knight. Somewhere I think Zodd fits in as a parallel to Caska in some sense.

Is there a new godhand member chosen every 216 years?

But not much is known about Gaseric and Void, so it's all speculation. Just musings.

it's five eclipse cycles that have passed since void became godhead, since 216 years had passed since the last god hand was born before griffith became god hand.

Yes, the eclipse every 216 years is explicity the timing between the festivals of the god-hands where a new godhand ascends.

It was a fake ritual, yes.

If five passed then there would be six angels. 864 years ago was #1 (void), then 648 years ago was #2, 432 years ago was #3, 216 years ago was #4 then griffith was #5 in the present day so to speak.

We don't know if every eclipse results in a godhand member being created. Maybe someone did refuse to sacrifice, which makes Void becoming a godhand at the same time Gaiseric went full skelly

You're asking me? Fuck If I know. I'm not fucking Miura, nor am I fucking Miura.

>Babby's first seinen for Narutards who want to look mature
So, HxH then.

The HxH bit really made this bait weak. Try again, kiddo.

Nah, Berserk is my fav anime but huntrs is dark and gorey has lots of characters that figh also it gets like seinsn. would recommebnd for people of the site

But considering the whole situation with causality, I guess that only people who would choose yes are given the "choice". Really, who wouldn't take the choice since it seems all Godhand suffered through especially fucked up shit to make them pick/accept a red behelith.

I'm sorry, but isn't Griffith the FIFTH angel? That would put the first godhand 864 + 216 = 1080 years ago......

Griffith wasn't 216 years ago, I even counted it out here

Even if the first angel was 1080 years ago it still contradicts the fact that there was already a set of Angels around for Gaiseric's eclipse - Gaiseric always being described as "1000 years ago" which I assume to mean 1080 years

They could also be rounding down or up to the nearest thousand. I don't think they're being quite literal with time frames since they've been around so long.

Who’s to say that Void was the 1st godhand? Apparently those badtards have been around for awhile? But how and who and what started it?

Guts = Gaiseric = Skull Knight = the Hawk of Light
just like BotNS

Because refusing might be into the idea of evil causality plan. Maybe Skelly got one of them (either killed or prevented from sacrificing) which in turn ended up making Griffith the fifth and helping the causality. Like pulling a Gollum. Getting the ring out of the rails was needed for it to find it's way into Sauron's hand

A guy who likes eggs
Havent you seen him eating them up?
He doesnt even clean them

Now this is what i wanted
A reason to whine about him being so goddamn late
Couldnt the faggot take less time and avoid casca mind break and the whole eclipse thing and and just kill Griffith in his cell and fucking turn this into a happy place manga
And i know berserk and happiness dont go toghether i can dream

Zodd=Gut's past
Berserker armour=Gut's present
Skull Knight=Gut's future

>Guts was secretly Zodd all this time
woah... so this... is the power... of Sup Forums...

He was the emperor that ruled over the ancient kingdom in the pit where griffith was held captive and tortured.
My guess he lost his kingdom to one of the God Hands and is a struggler like Guts.

1000 is closer to 1080 than it is to 864 and 216 years is not a vague number at all that was explicitly stated by the godhand themselves. It's also a bit stupid to assume that almost omnipotent, reality warping deities don't know how to count years when they're fucking OBSESSED with causality.

Void is explicitly the oldest of the current existing godhands. We also know that the eclipse which killed Gaiseric's kingdom was a ritual for the 5th godhand of a previous cycle (we know this due to the differing accounts on whether it was 4 or 5 angels that destroyed the kingdom - the fifth angel only showed up in the middle as it was created by that sacrifice).

Thank you for the clarification user some good points being made. I'm curious though where or when is it referenced or said that Void is the oldest member of the godhand. I agree with you just trying to remember how we know that

What? You think I, a Berserk fan, don't have time to read Naruto? What?

What is up with hxhfags or people false-flagging as hxhfags
Its always the worst posters

Couldn't have said it better user

Future Gatss who traveled back in time thanks to causlity and sheit.

Read this fag

If this skeleton guy is Guts, is the horse Casca?

I'm very curious why so many people think that skullbro is Guts in the future. Where and how did this idea come to light or come into play? Causality is basically the Causality relationship between cause and effect. There's nothing about time loops or foreshadowing or anything. Very curious if any user has actual legit arguments or proof that skullbro could be Guts? What??

I think its mostly a joke

Ohhhhhh

formerly some king or hero or something during the time of big brain

HxH is babby's first edgy shounen.

>Have the autism where I don't start a series until it's finished to avoid Berserk situations (again)
Speaking of, did Bleach ever end? I remember hearing it was supposedly getting close. I've also pretty much unanimously heard that it's garbage, but I could use something to kill a day or so.

They do tho'

You're not obligated to respond to their insults either you know. You can't fix others like this.

always thought he was guts from the future. Dunno why

Skull Knight is Gaiseric. Gaiseric is the "roman era" Guts while Void was The Griffith, kind of. "Angels sent to destroy" was Void sacrificing the entire capital city to become 4th Godhand, which implies both Gaiseric and Void used to love their empire and their people.

Or Void had already become a Godhand, reincarnated, deposed his old friend Gaiseric and ruled the pre-Falconia for a short time, until he killed everyone inside along with the rest of Godhand for unknown reason. Maybe thats the ultimate goal of Godhand, gather most of humanity into a massive sacrifice for their dark god every few thousand years.

See this shit right here. This shit makes seeense. Well put user

Gaiseric. The kingdom was the sacrifice offered by Void to become God Hand and Gaiseric survived like Guts did.

Sacrificing an entire kingdom seems like a bit much.

I wasn't arguing that Skull Knight wasn't Gaiseric, I think the similarity in design and whatnot is enough evidence to suggest he is, but Void isn't the one who sacrificed Falconia. The timelines don't match up and Void would not be part of the current cycle of Godhand. If there was already a set of 4 godhand and a 5th was created during the Falconia eclipse then Void would likely not be around.

Pretty sure what exactly you sacrifice doesn't matter, it's how much value it has to you.

Griff gave up the band of the hawk, IIRC about 20-40 people maybe? and Nobody gave up "his world", though it's been long enough I forgot if his "sacrifice" was for Godhand bullshit or just your usual Apostle change.

I'm sure the Godhand would prefer to get an entire empire in the deal instead of 20 nerds regardless.

Yeah but, valuing an entire empire that much but being willing to sacrifice it seems a bit iffy to me. I mean, Griffith would NOT have sacrificed his kingdom to be a Godhand because thats what he wanted in the first place. What would Void even want badly enough to be willing to sacrifice the kingdom he held dear?

Guts from the future. Skull Knight comes from a timeline where Griffith rules over all the land.

So whoever sacrificed that entire kingdom did so just to become a normal apostle and not even a god hand?

It's true that the value of the sacrifice is more important than what it is exactly aside from one exception. The sacrifices that result in the creation of Godhand require a large number of sacrifices specifically because all the apostles that show up need to feast on them during the ritual - that's why it's explicitly called a feast by Void and some of the nameless apostles shown

Completely agree how do you others not see this?? Void was a prisoner and tortured and suffered in the depths just like Griffith how do you guys not see this? You guys all talk about causality? Well Void is Griffith and Skullbro is Guts. Talk about causality well history repeats itself. Void called down the angels with his behelit. Gaeseric was the one who suffered when his kingdom was sacrificed. Didn't Griffith sacrifice most of Midland with his rebirth to make it Falconia? who says you can't sacrifice an entire kingdom?

>valuing an entire empire that much but being willing to sacrifice it
Tricky thing about Behelits is that they wait until the perfect moment to tempt someone, for example maybe the king/emperor had just found out his daughter, (Who he had an unhealthy obsession with and was already unhinged) was fucking some up-and-coming mercenary captain, or that the people he's served his whole life are turning against him due to some string of unfortunate coincidences until he eventually snaps and decides fuck it I'll sacrifice all these clowns.

maybe skull knight is the tortured prisoner and void is gaeseric

thats a skull scratcher huh?

But sacrificing them for what? Because hes angry? I mean, Griffith wouldn't have sacrificed the band if he didn't want his kingdom so badly.

Muh goodness just blew my mind. Welp I'm not sleeping tonight

Because Void is hypothesised to be the "sage" imprisoned in a different kingdom at a different time which became the tower of conviction - in that story there was only a single angel, Void, who is the first Godhand of that cycle.

shit nigga I dunno, maybe he decided his empire was corrupt and not worth saving? Maybe he was just afraid of death, like many kings? Maybe he just had a really, really shitty day?

Hell maybe the Behelit didn't even have to wait to tempt them, it's entirely possible he just said "wait I can be a GOD instead of just a king?" and immediately activated that shit.

He didn't sacrifice Midland to be reborn - he was reborn at the Tower of Conviction. Midland was destroyed by Ganishka in an attempt to gain power (which i guess technically worked, it just wasn't enough for him to overcome the power of the Godhand)