Buyfag thread

What the fuck is that?

Evangelion action figures

Stop talking and get to the robot, Shinji

Not even suicide could cleanse this error.

>>$22

Pls no bully

>$22

Well if you're looking for value

>MADE IN NERV

>made in china
Not far from japan to be honest
Mine is made in NERV

>somehow manages to be good as current merchandise

Bootleg thread?

I bought this Unit 01 model kit for 25 dollars and I’m not sure if I got a good deal. First model I ever built.

I remember a set of megaman X figurines that looked fucking great as a kid

dog bless the gooks

is that supposed to be Rei or Kaworu on the right?

>choking hazard
Totally legit.

Why you buy this shit?
Evangelion is retarded anime for lonley faggot kids & members of gatchi club! It also just an MEHA-garem for pedophiles, really!

Is it fucking Sinji and Ray? I think when japanys people started selling this shit we can run from this galaxy!

>delicious brown Rei

Take all my money!

to think I thought Sader was a nadir in anime related figure/toys; so sad to be mistaken so thoroughly

>Is EVA a robot or a kind of being with life?
Nice way to fucking spoiler the story. Fucking chinks I swear.

>MADE IN NERV

'I've seen some shit'

Sure

>Manufacturer: Kadokawa Corporation

Kemono Friends autist

>the "made in nerv" is edited
I wanted to like this picture

>this is actually really rare now

>only a group of teen-agers including Ding Xingzhi, son of chief Ding, unidentified Lingboling and the impetous and crude flying bird can fly the EVA.
Fucking Hell China!

>1:12 scale
How horrifying that must be.

$22,00

>22$
>not under 12 years
They had ambitions at least.

Do Again Skyhawk Fighter was pure fanservice

Delayed to 4-5/2018.

>not purchasing the new z fighter

they go for more ₤ than most Saber figures when it comes to auction items, or so I have been informed

I like the ones when I was a kid that had shrek and a power ranger thrown in.

at least Sup Forums now has something to stick on their macbook

How do you display your bootlegs?

I wish I had all that bootleg transformers I had during my childhood. They were so shit they fell apart but still would be a nice sight.

Why this shitty 1/8 scale costs almost 18k?
The base is big I guess, but it's not like this is some super detailed figure, and for this price having such a ugly weld in her tits is ridiculous.

This is pretty simple looking but for some reason I'm looking forward to seeing the sculpt.

there's no like button, normie

where the fuck do you live?

to bait all the dick buyers of course

I hope the quality on these two isn't shit because I want both.

Why is Saber so extremely popular?

that introduction is gold

>For some reason
It's tits and vagina bones and you know it. This series has always gotten excellent midriffs though, it's hard to blame you.

Alter Nipa when?

Most character designers catch lightning in a bottle with one of their characters. Saber just happens to be one of those anomalies. Kinda similar to Miku, Kurisu, Mikoto and so many other iconic characters that are far more famous than the people who designed them. Hugely marketable cash cows regardless of how relevant their franchise currently is.

How long did it take you to build it ?

>15.8k
>Literally who (for scales, at least) company
>Exclusive
And nothing from the line has even been released yet. This one's tough, but at least the preorders are guaranteed to stay open for the full window.

All my airmail has taken one day to arrive at the inward office of exchange after it leaves Japan, but for one package its been 5+ days and it still hasn't arrived in my country. Should I be concerned or is this variance normal?

She's cute and has many fun variations.

Which character is this? I want to make a dick purchase.

Good point, but to be fair Kurisu and Mikoto aren't all that popular.

At this point all I want from the series is a good Nipa and dirndl Trude. I will get neither.

The wings are the only thing that looks nice about this fig.

Wait like a month then get worried.

I won't bother with this one. For this kind of price I expect something perfect, and the weld at her feet is something I expect from prize figures, not expensive scales.
And like you said, we don't know what their quality control for scales is like, AND this is an exclusive, which means using proxies or paying almost 19k buying from resellers like BiJ.
I will pass this one.

Amakuni's Libeccio

I know it can take weeks, the main reason I'm concerned is how different the speed is to before. Maybe I just got lucky?

Thanks.

My last Air Small Packet was here in a week, but I think that's just luck. At least wait until you're past the longest estimated shipping time before worrying.

what these two talking about
2b looks big

Will do, thanks. Out of curiosity, what country?

pic related is up for pre-order tonight/tomorrow. what's your guess on the price? Since sinon by alter is at 18k I'm going to assume at least 18k, maybe no more than 22k.

Why would this be so expensive?
It doesn't even have much detail or any additional parts.

France.

>Since sinon by alter is at 18k
??????????

?

Too bad they're figma.

Will you be getting this? 21k for both, Alter is the manufacturer

joints ruin everything

I wish they would have made them separate, I wouldn't mind spending 11k on the Maki alone

Probably never. ALTER didn't show witches this wonfes

Nico is pretty good too, though. Considering Alter's recent pricing, a figure of one of the girls alone would cost some 13k, I think. Getting both of them for 21k isn't that bad of a deal.

widowmaker getting a figma, face looks a bit off imo

Literally .

what the fuck....is wrong with her chest?? Is that so you can turn her? How was that the design choice they went with for that?? The fuck?

I seriously hope they eventually get a scale. I love the designs and there's no series of statues with a similar theme, but being figma completely ruins it.

Her tits look really weird so no thanks.

What Anime or Manga is this character from again? Also:
>jointshit

The black one was already shown. They became 1/8 rather than 1/4 though so there's no point.

>no booty pics

One job.

Needs better abs

Nah, they're perfect.

>that smirk

I want a casual Albedo scale!

Maybe if I buy Alter Hikari? Will Hikari then be the last witch from them?

Asuka confirmed for crude flying bird

i want a figure so bad, but it seems like a slippery slope.

I don't know if she'll be the last but most ALTER witches binned so maybe they'll stop for a while

>and there's no series of statues with a similar theme
Isn't there a Highschool girl with guns statue coming out soon? I've seen some pics but I don't remember her name.

Yeah, and there's no chance they stop binning unless something magic happens like with the 2 movie ones that go for 20k+ now.