Boku no Hero Academia

Would Deku be a good boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycerol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get out of here you faggot, go back to hispachan or kill yourself.

Yes. He's gentle, he's a nerd, you can listen to him endlessly and he's a fantastic listener in return. You can cheer him up when he's insecure and you can count on him to do the same. He would die for you and he would expect nothing in return. He's got a cute face and a buff body and the most gentle voice.
He would make the best boyfriend out of the entire cast.

First come first served.

He's a fictional character, what he is is determined by whoever is incharge of writing him at the time.

>what he is is determined by whoever is incharge of writing him at the time.
So... just Hori?

If Mirio got OfA, wouldn't people notice that he got two quirks?

I wonder who's behind this post.

He'd tell people he was just that jacked

No, they would notice he got zero quirks.

he would make a full archive of the things you like and dislike

You got me.

Is all the homolust in these threads just a meme or does this series really attract faggots and fujos like moths to a flame? In either case, why this series in particular?

Part meme, part truth.
Because it's omnipandering, I guess? The guys are cute and so are the girls.

To Ochako. yes.

If you want to know when the homos are gone just check American time.

Yeah, I wonder

Boyfriend no. Slave maybe.

nobody noticed that Nana had two quirks

maybe her original quirk was irrelevant

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to assume she kept a low profile though, like Gran Torino.

Nobody noticed Nana at all.
Her other quirk was probably shit, and even if it wasn't, it was shit compared to OFA.

>homolust
OP is probably just self-inserting. If Deku was his husbando he wouldn't need validation from other people.

No, he is too obsessed with heroism and having a gf would make her a target. His only chance is to date a fellow hero, some strong girl that can fight crime with him. Like Nejire.

It has to do with the strange muscle definition on otherwise middle school aged (as depicted) children. That's my guess. Neoteny vs. muscle definition. It's also one of the few series where the males are depicted as more conventionally attractive than the females.

This is why burger heroes have secret identities.

No there is only one good boipussy

their beloved ones still get killed pretty often thought

He'd be a shit boyfriend.

Yeah, but think of how much more often it would happen if their identities were common knowledge.

>Nejire
>not the obvious choice of pic related

>middle school aged
In what country do you live in where 16 is middle school age?

bitches have shit taste, who wouldn't want to shake hands with all might?

burger heroes sadly also have hack writers

Did you forget about pic related?

How does she hide that monster so well?

Reminder that according to the light novel, Pony is Deku’s ideal girlfriend
>Ignoring them, Izuku looks up at Tsunotori with starstruck eyes. “This… this is the XXXX All Might figurine, not produced in Japan!”
>”Oh, indeed it is,” Tsunotori verifies. “Of course I also like All Might!”
>“Uwaa, amazing! Even though it’s available, it’d be terribly difficult to get it imported. Um… that is… next time, could you take some close-ups of it…!”
>“Of course!”
>“A-a-a-ah!” Izuku thanks Tsunotori profusely.

well that's true but its logical villains would try to find out the hero secret identity to hurt him and the people close to him

>wanting to be cucked by monoma

>people think hero society is going to survive until Deku graduates
>when as we speak AfO is finalizing his plan to destroy it

third novel?

All Might is a big westaboo, so it makes sense that he'd live by burger hero values.
I wouldn't be surprised if burger heroes in BNHA have secret identities. The whole pro hero system is a much more Japanese thing.
And All Might has a good reason to keep his identity a secret, since he can only be buff for a limited time and he needs the world to think he's always buff.
A secret identity is the only way he could really function as Toshinori Yagi.

Yes

>as depicted

Deku as he is depicted is 2-3 years younger than his fellow classmates. The Anime has a very strange disjointed art style between Deku, vs bakugou vs Iida vs Todoro. They are supposedly the same age - but as depicted visually they are not. Iida is depicted as the oldest followed probably by Todoroko followed by Bakugou followed by Deku.

The girls are even more confusing and abstract in their depiction. It's a very strange art style but that disjointed style contributes to the contrast implying Deku is younger than he is (and the other students older).

Yeah Shiggy seems to hate Deku yet he is not going after Inko
Or Toga who is obsessed with him introducing herself to inko

>Ochako gets cucked by a Gaijin Horse

Pretty soon it's going to be easier to say who Ochako hasn't been cucked by.

Nah if the villains were so powerful that Deku could not stop them as he is then he could just do the sensible thing and pass his quirk onto an adult who is strong enough to control OfA off the bat and watch them give villains the hammers of justice. Like imagine if Izuku passed OfA onto Endeavour next chapter, no villain would stand a chance.

How big is the list so far?

For now.

It's futile to have secret identity in the age of facial recognition and smart phones with cameras.

M-More?

I'm sorry Ochako, but you're too weak to date the future no1 hero. Sero or Mineta are in your league.

I'd bumfuck him teebeeach.

That's a bug list

Take it back right now

Would Ochako be able to beat Tokoyami?

>big

No.

baneposting will be back in the menu boys

There's some light novels written by some botch and vigilantes already had All might in it so far
Hori either doesn't give a fuck or is a complete bitch of the publishing staff in which case there's some more writers

>Ochako and Sero
They'd make a cute couple.
Couple of traitors.

She might have stood a chance after she learned kungfu but before Tokoyami learned Full Crowl but now she couldn't do much.

Is she allowed to bring a flashlight?

>Full Crowl

>Full Crowl
all might told you to lift birdbrain

Boyfriend? No.
Fuckbuddy? Definitely.

What if Tokoyami has bird bones as a side effect of his mutation and can barely lift without putting himself in danger?

Bird bones are just as strong as mammal bones; sometimes stronger. A hollow tube is stronger than a solid rod of the same substance.

>Deku was suppoused to be quirkless till editors had their way
>Which means somebody else were to inherit OfA
>Hori didn't liked the idea, but rolled with it
>Mirio and Nighteye introduced
So if we are to presume that Hori selfinserted as Nighteye in Yakuza arc - why did he killed Sir? Does Hori secretly hates himself?

>round face
>round character
>flat face
>flat character

Fuck no.

i really dislike her seiyu

He doesn't even have feathers so he's probably got normal mammal bones
That's not true at all birds have traded strength for a better strength to weight ratio which allows them to get fuck huge or fly. They dont do the fuck huge thing anymore though
Also mammal bones are pseudo hollow as well, they're just filled with fluid and have generally more boney part.

he have a beak and his head is covered in feathers unless hori said that was hair

Don't worry Ochako I'll be a better boyfriend than Deku, who is me, could ever be.

At least twice is perfect so he is going to salvage all their scenes

her talking animation is shit too.

Nope seems to be feathers.
Could have sworn this used to say hair but i guess i'm just retarded

I wonder if his pubes are also feathers.

>Tokoyami wears a choker
I didn't notice before, what a slut

I wouldn't mind if she was rounder.

What is that pink slut doing there?

It's funny since they fucking nailed Shinso with his manly as fuck VA.

"YOU! WHO CAN REACH! YOUR! GOAAAAAAAAAAL!"

>choker
I swear to fucking god, why are there so many fucking sluts in anime?

How dare you call the bird a slut

To be fair though, he does seem to be the closest thing to an emo in the class, and those things all like to take it rough from older men.

I thought the joke was that he's chuuni

>5'2''
cute!

>Hori either doesn't give a fuck
More like he probably got no choice when his intellectual property is owned by a company that wants to sell on it as much as possible.
No. OFA exists literally because the editor was like "Deku should get a quirk," this means AFO only exists because of this.

That was the assumption, but the choker gives it away.

There was no lube.

But he is

I've been sitting here for a minute trying to think up a down pun but it's spelled the same as the direction "down" so i just can't figure it out.
Forgive me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycerol
Bakugou's sweat would be more than enough.

mirio with AFO when

what would happen if she touched DS with her quirk?

Why would he become a villain?