China and Shinkai saving anime

China and Shinkai saving anime
shikioriori.jp/

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-26/comix-wave-films-haoliners-make-shikioriori-anthology-film-for-this-summer/.128313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If only Shanghai looked like that

Only the team that made Kimi no Na ha, not Shinkai himself.

>Kimi no Na ha

The air quality has been improving in the last few years

Shanghai is so fucking garish. It's like someone's just plopping landmarks down in SimCity.

At least link to an article so people can understand what you're talking about, not to some fucking empty website

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-26/comix-wave-films-haoliners-make-shikioriori-anthology-film-for-this-summer/.128313
>Anime studio CoMix Wave Films — known for its work in your name., 5 Centimeters Per Second, and other Makoto Shinkai films — announced on Tuesday that it is collaborating with Haoliners to release an anthology of three shorts collectively titled Shikioriori (Poem of Seasons Woven Together) this summer. The three shorts in the anthology are titled "Hidamari no Chōshoku" (Sunny Breakfast), "Chiisana Fashion Show" (A Small Fashion Show), and "Shanghai Koi" (Shanghai Love), and all three will be set in three different Chinese cities

I get that same feeling from dubai. There needs to be at least a little cohesion.

o shit nigga is that guangzhou

Is Makoto Shinkai somehow involved in this project?

That's China for you

He's not wrong.

Unlikely, they just found the same studio and namedropped Shinkai because China can't into actual quality.

Why are Shinkai backgrounds so superior to everything else the rest of the industry puts out?

Oh, come on, I been in Guangzhou and in 90% of the time you can't see shit because of smog.
I paid $20 dollars to climb this tower to the right and see night skyline, and I saw is smog lighted up by neon lights.

Mutts are afraid of China, and rightfully so. It's their time now. America squandered its chance.

Pretty sure they already almost fixed the smog this year because China went all in regarding their anti-smog machines.

I dunno, I been in China in 2016, and smog still was there. I don't think you can fix it in a year or two.

this was me a couple months ago

couldn't see shit except one night in tianhe which was awesome

I wish it smelled as good as it looked

>China