Rakudai Kishi

Why did everyone forget about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_7_sRm4spg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stella a shit.

Imouto a best.

Because it is shit. The good thing about it were Shizuku's fight and a decent MC.

But there's an actual relationship, and Stella's an amazing waifu, and Ikki's alpha as fuck. What's there not to like?

Ikki was too much of an alpha with only 1 real love interest, instead they went for the similar with a harem Asterisk

user, this board has a giant hateboner for Stella, just telling you now. I don't get it either, she's a good girl.

>Stella
>good

I really really liked teh last ep, from the 3 inserts of the op to how the final fight was resolved and the "confession"

youtube.com/watch?v=k_7_sRm4spg

How's LN translation doing?

Volume 8 just got finished. Can't wait for the sex scene next volume

ITTOU SHURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You a shit.

This.

Because it's just another shitty school swords/magic anime

Should have made a Nene spinoff anime instead!

Because Digibro praised it and hated on Asterisk. Therefore, Sup Forums hates Rakudai and loves Asterisk.

Then why does Sup Forums hate Phantom World when digibro hated it?

tho only good things about Asterisk are Kirin and the older Kirin who sings.

Because it was purest shit comparing to manga

Best girl.

I didn't. Personally, I love the show and the way it pokes fun at the harem genre. I also want to read the Light Novel at some point, but the show left me so satisfied that I'm not sure I dare to.

Sup Forums has awful taste in anything that's been aired after 2007. What do you expect? I wouldn't try to instigate 'discussion' about this particular fun little show, as you're just gonna get a bunch of "LMAO STELLA A SHIT" shitposters

>ittoshura of the night

because it's generic

It's a bit better than an ordinary School Batle, but it has so many of them and all the same, and it still has Isekai that are almost the same thing as Batle School,

"Light-novel-guy is invincible and underestimated, defeats the insane-rapist-villain-dude, makes a harem, main bitch is a redheaded tsundere with fire powers and fights against the obviously evil system, controlled by insane-rapist-villain-dudes "

You have never watched the show, have you?

First post best post.

It was a forgettable battle academy that aired alongside 2 others.

I saw it, not bad, but it's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a good show

I like Stella, she's portrayed with the best girl and has a good relationship with MC, which is a lot better "Notice Me Senpai x 5" bullshit while the dense MC ignores her all fucking show,

MC of this show seems to have a personality because he does more than react to the insane-rapist-villain-dude, he has his girlfriend, family drama, low self-esteem, does not know how to use technology, he is not the most original character ever created , but he's a real character, most of the characters in this type of thing just act like the "good boy"

Rakudai Kishi is underappreciated, but I do not blame people, this show is surrounded by so much generic shit that it's hard to care ... a shame, this show deserved more

Fuck off.

Sad but true