Darling! I'm so happy!

>Darling! I'm so happy!
>I'll be fine if I'm with my darling. We'll do this together.

oni a cute

My heart melts yet I haven't even watched it.

What a nice moment after the resolution of the first 6 episodes of them being overcoming the 3 times you die drama and finally progressing.
Then the writers decided to reset all that with Dr. Franxx vague comment and some forced kiss drama upcoming and now he's back to hesitating about being with her. Wow.

She is so damn perfect.

Still the cutest moment of the series.

1 step forward 3 steps back. Gotta milk that shitty drama

Hopefully this is all resolved by the time Zero Two has her P13 uniform because fucking hell it needs to end.

I like this show but this was basically just spitting in my face. They could have brought up more drama later on but to shift gears like that in one episode with the Ichigo bullshit was fucking annoying. I'm more interested in fucking Mitsuru and Kokoro now instead of the two main characters. Worst episode so far.

You knew right from the get go that this would be a teenage drama series with 24 episodes in a setting involving giant superrobots, and you have absolutely no one to blame except yourself.

I'm giving it one more chance. If episode 8 is fantastic I'll buy a bd and some merch. If its good, average or shit I'll probably keep watching but holding on to my wallet.

I fucking adore how they run away, it's so damn cute.

Not him, but I expected the drama, just not such lazy writing in order to prolong and create it. And repeating similar drama to what we just had.

Nobody here on Sup Forums cares if anyone buys anything related to this show or not. It got 24 episodes, which will most likely be more than enough to tell a complete story with no loose plot threads left for an eventual continuation.

She is going to die 100%

She is "evil" user. It is foreshadowing.

>now he's back to hesitating about being with her.
He isn't though. He was just thinking about what the Dr. Franxx said.

Episode 4 is the most hype thing in series so far.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRRRRRIIINNNNNNNNNN

I kind of wish they just kept on being a power couple like in that scene. Maybe later on, but I don't have much hope for much of it at this point.

>la creatura...

happy oni

I don't trust her.

Fuck TLRfag

No one should trust you in a high pressure situation.

Nana > Momo.

Whats up with Not-Kaworu?

Does that mean you trust me outside of a high pressure situation?

>The love triangle is buried in the second episode! Sasuga Nishigori.

Lala>Nana>Momo

Yeah probably not in this arc or at least not until the end of it.

I agree.

Are Tl user and typesetanon around. Because well that artist decided to make a H comic this time.
Uploading one image from it and you can find the rest on pixiv.

And yet they're still wasting time having Ichigo trying to force it only to get ignored.

I can't wait. Imagine all the 0nifags' tears.

Onifags are getting out of control and
desperate

>Ichigo continues to get character development and inner monologues (thoughts)
while
>02 continues to be played for fanservice, forced comedy, waifubait and Otaku pandering.

>Hiro and Ichigo continue to get deep and beautiful scenes
while
>Hiro and 02 continue get comedy scenes in the best style To Love-Ru.

>You thought we were subverting, but we really weren't

This is not okay

That would have been nice, but they have to go this route for cheap drama and any time spent on it is just wasted time since the triangle is so one sided. It's pathetic how Ichigo is trying to twist the kiss into something romantic and just can't accept that Hiro doesn't see her romantically at all.

No, that just means you're less likely to get me killed and will only screw yourself over.

How lewd.

Lewd

>deep and beautiful scenes
>generic childhood friend #25673 can't spit out a confession
>take 3

You meant to post this.

>implying that Hiro sees 02 romantically at all.

Hiro=Iotatards BTFO

I'm not sure if I should upload the rest here or If I should just have TLanon and Typsetanon grab it from pixiv themselves. Likely they have to post the finished work in a zip file.

Stay on your own thread Cuckonafags.

It could be

ISfags is back again, Absolutely disgusting

Oh nice it's a continuation of this one. That guy really outdid himself.

the cutest moment is clearly her happy 'this guy is actually a mad man' oni dance

Yeah I know. Not sure if I should post the rest so Tlanon and Typesetanon have an easier job though. Wasnt exactly sure in what Franxx thread I was supposed to post it so I took one that didnt look extremely shit.

So this is quickly becoming a Kiznaiver-tier love polygon. And the 02/Hiro/Ichigo portion is not even the most interesting one. The question is who will snap first and cause the chain reaction?

>literally nothing left to discuss 7 episodes in

Who is Nine Iota? Oni?

Mitsuru.

Ichigo

Well duh. It's a relaxing beach episode that at most sets up some small things that might or might not have a consequence later on.

>02
Same notion. Just feels like a walking plot device or a mascot character.

Nothing against Ichigo but Strawberryfags are fucking cancers right now.
Calm yourself.

my dick

People claim a lot of shit is forced drama, but if they go with what I think they're going with, it will objectively be that. Forced drama is shit that makes no sense for the characters to do and has no reason given as to why the fuck they suddenly don't trust and now hate them.

Masayuki is a god. Episodes 4 and 5 are on a whole other level compared to everything else in the anime.

she doesn't know

This is basically canon.

There is good teen drama and there is bad teen drama. This is solidly in the Kiznaiver-tier second.

They know she won't win so they're far more prone to shitposting than Onifags.

Ichigofags have always been cancer. They're the one who shitposted the first 6 episodes.

Meh

Try hard.

is she taller than him or are those just the heels?

Citrus >> Darling in the FranXX

She's taller, but not by as much as it seems there because she is wearing heels. I think he's 168cm and she's 170.

They could just grab it off pixiv.

Its the heels.

that's pretty cute.

She is taller than him, and probably older too.

>Kiznaiver
>Bad
End this meme

>Oni?
Yes.

Guess they will need to find a way to have the translations come to Typsetanon then.

this is the cuck show

Probably. There's the 9I0 0I6 thing but I see no reason for him to do that. So most likely it's just 02's designation in the special unit.

They completely ignored each other though.

She doesn't like a homosexual boy

He's not hesitating about being with her, that's what he wants. Dr. Franxx basically told him
>if you want to be with her forever, you need to
And now Hiro does not understand how he needs to act in order to be with her forever, as she also wants. That's why he hesitated when she asked him, he doesn't know what he needs to do to make it happen.

>vague, unspecific hint
it was pretty clear though unless you are an anime mc

That's pretty weak new drama to go on, though. As a viewer, what are we supposed to be thinking and cheering for or against if we don't even know what it is? Still just feels like a cheap setup. "We're going to immediately drop a new bit of drama to prevent them being completely happy and dedicated after all that was resolved, but this time we're not even going to bother telling you what it is." Eh.

probably don't have the best relationship with each other. if she were buddies with the nines then Hiro treating her like a normal person wouldn't have made such a huge impact on her.

>for fuck's sake, 02, stop whoring out all the time and go kill some dinosaurs
>having female on the team was a mistake
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was somewhere else

She worked with Nines regardless of whether shi is 9'iota or not. Why didn't they even say hi? I can infer 02 not liking them but why would 9'alpha just ignore her?

I think its probably a case of leaving Hiro to work it out on his own a bit? its stupid but hopefully it doesn't take fucking 2 months.

Now I notice that the blond fag doesn't look very happy to see this. Thanks OP.

>There's the 9I0 0I6 thing but I see no reason for him to do that
If that's an actual thing it's just a hint for the audience, it's not going to be something which exists in-universe.

Maybe because 02 may have then responded and used his name. Since he was trying super-duper hard to remain anonymous, he couldn't take that chance?

nice quads

They've moved quickly though Hiro's other crisis moments so hopefully this won't take long to get through either.

Maybe 9 iota is Hiro and all the nines are special engineered parasites