No, Wicked City. Same director.

>FMA
Trash.

0/2
fma BROTHERHOOD
excuse you

>fma BROTHERHOOD
Even worse, desu.

Can you condense this down to a 3x3 please? No one wants to see all this trash on two mosaics every thread.

Just post a link to MAL's top ranked anime. It'll serve the same purpose. Although, at least we bullied him enough about including HxH that he took it off.

"I have taste, please trust me on this" the post

Are you man enough to condense your mosaic down to a 2x2?

Are you man enough to rate the others?

When I see stuff like Nichijou or Lain, my mind just fills in a white square because of how bland your taste is.

You mean they are too well recieved among anime scholars and connoisseurs, and you can't seem to wrap your tiny head around that fact? Because those two are pretty much the antithesis of bland. Just the fascination, reverence, and vitriol they generate should be evidence enough.

4/4
8.5/9
.5 Trigun
6/6
3/3

I never said I didn't like them. I think they're both very good shows. They're basically the equivalent of putting Spirited Away or Cowboy Bebop on there though. Sure, they're good. What does it say about your personal taste, though? Very little.

A person with Spirited Away and Cowboy Bebop on their 2x2 would make a vastly different first impression on me personally. Are you sure you're not dismissing these just based on their exposure to the public? Putting pretty much any anime on there says plenty. Falling into a niche audience is nowhere near the equivalent of developing taste.

>Are you sure you're not dismissing these just based on their exposure to the public?
That's what I'm saying. I don't dismiss them. I really like all the anime I've mentioned. It's just that it tells me very little about your personal taste that you enjoy two of the most popular and critically acclaimed anime of the last two decades.

Forgot pic.

>It's just that it tells me very little about your personal taste that you enjoy two of the most popular and critically acclaimed anime of the last two decades.
Maybe you it would tell you more if you could see them as more than just the way they are recieved by the public.

Monster and Yoru wa Mijikashi aren't very good.

Those are excellent. NHK, Watamote, and 3-Gatsu on the other hand...

It tells me you've only seen the memest shit, and you have zero personality.

NHK and Watamote are shit, that goes without saying. I disagree about 3gatsu. I like that show, and the past season has really fixed a lot of the animation issues. Chika Umino is a great writer.

Monster is a slideshow with horrible coloring and artwork, and Yoru wa Mijikashi is just a rehash of Tatami galaxy with weaker characterizations and production values. They're both 6/10s at best.

Also, Urusawa's work in general struggles from overusing plot points and characterization tropes to fill space between progressing the narrative.

That is because you are a drooling brainlet who gets swept up by public sentiment, so obsessed with counterculture that you are incapable of appreciating anything without getting your attitude poisoned by it.

>brainlet
There it is. Could you be any more obviously new? I'm guessing you've been watching anime for maybe two or three years, off and on. You don't follow much seasonal anime because you think it's trash. You don't like the artstyle of any TV shows that aired prior to 1990, and you have a detailed MAL account with descriptions of your opinion next to several entries. You've seen less than 300 anime, and you have browsed r/ anime within the last year.

I was kind of hoping that you would notice how I was making shitty assumptions about you in that post. Instead you just put up this pathetic strawman. How fucking disappointing can you get?

I've been using Sup Forums for about a decade, by the way. I don't know how much anime I've seen exactly but I'd put it somewhere around a thousand probably, appreciating a vast variety of styles and narratives. You're right about me not watching much seasonal anime at least. If something doesn't strike my fancy within the first episode or two, it's not worth watching.

>waaa, why did you respond to my insults with insults
>lmao, im such an oldfag btw

Why step away from the dick measuring contest now after initiating it, friend?

I'd also love to see a good, imaginative insult but all I'm seeing are shitty strawmen.

>muh I just learned what a strawman is

Third in a row? You're on fire, user.

>Rakugo
Nice

Why are you replying to yourself?

Japs can really be racist and xenophobic, huh? Good shit tho 8/9

It's more that blackface is a trope in cartoon character design.

That -1 better be Love Lab. Shin Takarajima is underrated, btw. Great manga.

What's the one above Perfect Blue and the one bellow Giovanni?

Sure
8.5/9
1.5/2
2/3
9.5/10
8/8
6/6

Middle row is top 3

middle column*

Lurk two years

I know people say this here a lot, but I genuinely hope you die.

>all that Fate shit
>Re:Zero
>Akame ga Kill
>KonoSuba
>Darling in the FranXX when it's still airing and not even half way through yet

Unironically the worst 3x3 I have ever seen

>all that Fate shit
but Fate is amazing

>Re:Zero
another amazing series

>Akame ga kill
cute girls and action, what more could you want?

>KonoSuba
cute girls and comedy, another great combination. also very high production value

>Darling in the FranXX
I actually haven't watched any of this as I am waiting for the series to finish airing, but Ichigo is just too cute

Do we do cinegrids here too? Akazukin Chacha is aesthetic.

this one's an obvious bait, user

It's not bait. With the exception of Darling in the FranXX which I plan to watch later, I genuinely like the other 8.

tfw You haven't even watched 9 anime series yet

We've had a lot of these threads recently.

what's bottom right and left?

Tales from Topographic Oceans and The Maxx.

Fuck off.

4/4
4/4
5/5
Updated my journal/10
3/3
Do it for google data mining

Pick a stupider picture for top middle.

maybe you could lurk more newfriend

>All other images on the 3x3 contain significant characters from their respective shows making identifying them relatively easy
>Decide to make one panel a single shot of a calendar with no characters or specific background features to distinguish it.
Unless that calendar is focused on in a Space Dandy episode 10 way you are just being purposely difficult.

why are you so mad user

I don't get the point of this but Yes is really good desu

I've seen Joshiraku, and I still didn't recognize that at first. You're just a faggot.

Just awful.

3/7
++Eva
3/6
>K-on taking two slots
+Oreimo
Creative
++Eva
+Berserk

Why do people do this?

i dont get this 3x3. you have a collection of boobs, right? so why the fuck dont you include the OVA with best tits in the history of the artform? vgy.me/dQXWi0.png
2.5/4
2/3
3/8 - am i the only one who thinks that shaft completely overdoes it in 3gatsu? constantly reminding you of reis sad past and his depression, becomes incredibly tedious and tiresome. is the second season any different from this?
ooga booga friend
4.5/8
3/7 - i really, really, reall ahte natsume for some reason
4/8 - i dont have a clue what top middle is supposed to be, either. tfw newfag
this makes no sense. you have all SAO entries but then dont include the k-on movie? shoddy work
2.5/8
ringing bell and, wiat for it, only yesterday. very good picture hon hon hon

>ringing bell and, wiat for it, only yesterday. very good picture hon hon hon
I figured it was some kind of Ghibli movie. Ringing Bell on the other hand I haven't seen.
>i dont get this 3x3. you have a collection of boobs, right? so why the fuck dont you include the OVA with best tits in the history of the artform? vgy.me/dQXWi0.png
I think his pics are better, sexy women > cute girls. Although in terms of boob animation it is probably as good as you can get.

Plastic Little isn't nearly as sexy as anything in that OP.

What's some other sexy-tier anime kino besides those in the OP?

dude get some help

3gatsu and Natsume are both great.

3/3
6/6
5/5
6/6

Not that user, but I'll do the honors of replying to this post.
>Fate is amazing
Fate animated by ufotable is great for its fights, but that's about it. It's a standard killing game plot with characterizations of historical figures.
>[Re:Zero is] another amazing series
Re:Zero become popular for a lot of the wrong reasons. Most of the people that watched it had never read an isekai LN, and missed the tropes it parodied. Did you read an isekai LN before watching Re:Zero? If not, I'm willing to bet you believe Subaru is not only a good character, but he isn't a villain.
>cute girls and action, what more could you want?
An interesting story, a good art style, a good soundtrack, good character development, unique character design, and strong use of themes and symbolism would be great.
>cute girls and comedy, another great combination. also very high production value
There are tons of CGDCT anime as well as cute girls in comedy anime. As for the high production value, this is blatantly false; in fact, Studio DEEN did a terrible job animating KonoSuba. It's just that the sloppy animation combined with the slapstick humor adds a sort of charm to the show. However, it is a very standard comedy, parodying existing isekai LNs, and comedy is subjective.
>I actually haven't watched any of this as I am waiting for the series to finish airing, but Ichigo is just too cute
I strongly advise against including shows you have never even watched on your 3x3, let alone currently airing shows. There are tons of anime infamous for starting off strong only to crumble at the end.

Lastly, anyone can look at your 3x3 that consists of 9 very popular and well-known shows and immediately conclude that you have watched less than 200-1,000 anime, let alone 9 anime as you essentially admitted here: I strongly advise lurking in these threads, watching more anime, and not posting a 3x3 until you have watched far more than 9 anime.

One man should not be allowed to be this cool and intelligent

>if you like popular shows you don't belong here
classic contrarian Sup Forums strikes again

alright post yours then faggot

Stop replying to yourself. It's embarrassing.

hes quite clearly being sarcastic. its also his first post in this thread.

Not him, but those anime are all widely hated on Sup Forums. I'd hardly call that contrarian.

Akame ga Kill has girls and action that look like garbage though. You already got it right by having KLK, a show with actually attractive girls and hype fight scenes, why couldn't you have just carried on?

are you illiterate?
serious question

There's an art form in picking pictures that are striking and iconic enough that people who have seen the show will recognise them, but not blatant and bland enough that people who haven't will. You have thoroughly failed at it.

just stop retard

holy fuck you are butt blasted

I'm not the same guy you idiots. Stop presuming who people are on this anonymous site.

just stop posting retard

How new?

>mfw this shit thread

>fate animed by ufotable is great for its fights
Isn't that one of the main reasons to watch anime versus reading manga or novels? The animation?

>Re:Zero became popular
So you will shun a series just because it got popular

Akame Ga Kill also had an interesting story, good art, good development, good character design, and used plently of symbolism and themes

I've watched something like 50 series as I only enjoy watching anime with modern art styles, but these (with the exception of Ichigo) are my top 9

Those shows aren't bad because they're popular. They're bad because they're poorly written, and have boring artstyles.

tits
3/4
no
5/5
8/8
7/7
3/3
8/8
7/8

4/8
4/5
5/6
4/5

First time doing a 3x3 with my fav mangas.

why would I make it into one image, that would make it harder to look at
>bullied to remove hxh
what is retrospective thinking and changing your mind
fmab was always clearly the better show but hxh looks like it's good

>mals top ranked anime
how about you check those rankings again because most of those shows and movies are very much not top ranked

Don't matter, you're both weeaboo losers. Arguing about how much of a weeb you are is like competing in the special olympics; win or lose, you're still retarded.

>Triple Abe
This is the number one indication of being an underaged faggot obsessed with "deep" shows.