Some babes of this great manga.

Right.

Why not both?

Most wholesome choice.

I'm going to marry megumi!

Pure maidens are not allowed.

>left 16
>right 18
What about the one that won't send me to jail? Right it is!

>Rindou
>18
Wait, what?

>her last year of school
She will turn 19 soon mate.

OFFICIAL Shokugeki No Soma Waifu POWERRANKINGS

1a. Erina
1b. Alice
2. Rindou
3. Alice's Mom
4. Momo
5. Rest of the Girls
6. The Boys

7. POWER GAP

8. A Piece of shit
9. Meat
10. Megumi

Erina will turn 17 in two months.

4 months*

No wonder she looks pretty stacked, I wish to know her measures.

Why do you hate Megumi-chan?

Please no.

>boring
>one dimensional
>not as cute as most girls
>the arm thing

Worst taste in this thread.

didn't we play this game already?

>boring
Yeah
>one dimensional
Not true, she can be pretty deep sometimes.
>not as cute as most girls
user, Megumi is the cutest girl in this series.
>the arm thing
I don't remember this.

>Megumi is the cutest girl in this series.
Excuse me?

>I don't remember this
Maybe because it's so common you learned to phase it out. But she has t-rex arm syndrome in 99% of the panels she is in

Only by looks.

You have a point.

Left

2 best girls from the manga, Shokugeki no Soma.

left

This may be the cutest Megoo face I've ever seen. Couldn't resist making a transparent version.

Why are they so best?

Right.

16 is legal

Just Erina. Rindou is an impure slut.

This is my current favorite pic of her, also favorite for questions.

Saved

>tripfag with shit taste
Pottery.

That's a namefag.

rindou gives me a MASSIVE boner

she is the sexiest and spunkiest waifu out there.

I really need to fap with this pic, I'm too busy with Erina.

>Those thighs

Why does this feel unpleasant?

Left is the correct choice.

The one with the not-fucked-up aspect ratio

Left has unbelievably stupid hair, I'll go with right.

Tsukasa's waifu

Left all day everyday.

Tsukasa himself?

Anyone not named Erina is better than Erina.

Zank U mister minitru agent.

Not true

Eishi?

Neither.

None. I'd rather Souma

Why would you want that?

You are not cute bitch fuck off

So where should I go, to the left where nothing is right, or to the right where nothing is left?

What the fuck is the appeal of Megumi?

I cannot find a single thing about her that makes her interesting. She wouldn't even make a good daughteru

Her personality is ok, the bigger problem is that she's not on the same level as the other chefs and yet somehow plot armours her way through every challenge.

She has a beautiful heart and is a wife material.

She's a kind sweetheart and someone who you want to root for so automatically she appeals to most people that are normal. Normally people won't find ruthless characters like Erina appealing which is why it's common for most people to not like her.

>Normally people won't find ruthless characters like Erina appealing which is why it's common for most people to not like her
>Most popular girl in the manga even before her character arc, even more popular now

The keyword is "normal people". She was mostly popular in the East before Azami whereas she was mostly hated in the West before Azami. She is still pretty hated in the West despite her development but that's because people who hated her are just stubborn and just don't want to like her.

One day I’ll read this manga, probably. Seems fun, though I’ve heard there’s been pacing issues somewhat recently.

Currently we're in a tournament arc which is wrapping up soon, maybe in 3-4 months? After 3-4 months and you're still interested in reading the manga then have fun catching up.

Erina was still the most popular girl in the west, you can check polls in Sup Forums or leddit.
She just had a really big hatedom.
Girls like Erina are always the most popular ones and girls like Moeblobs lie gumi are generally the hated ones in the west, SnS was a different case because people are still mad at Erina for not aproving Souma at the start.

>SnS was a different case because people are still mad at Erina for not aproving Souma at the start.
Also, Megoo isn't nearly as bad as your shitty shy girl.

I love both.

Why do you care?

Erina thing was the same in the East and west.
Most popular chick but also really hated for being a bitch and for fags of others girls since they tought that their girls had a chance at the moment.

The only correct answer is both.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Stay away from my wife

If there's something I like about her is her funny faces.

>people who hated her are just stubborn and just don't want to like her
That's true. The only reason people are still not fond of her is because there either anime only, or they don't want Erina to win the Somabowl. I've seen people who complained about her attitude towards Soma, but even after her development they still complain because the development still isn't as good as Megumi's.

Why should it matter that Erina still has haters? Why even have this waifu war when the two girls are friends and not even competing for Soma?

Because we don't need a reason to shit on each other, and if we can find one shallow reason to, then why not make good use of it?

It's the effect of many LN adaptations.

Then it's not a big deal when people hate on Erina whether or not it's for a shitty reason.

Dude at least put SnS on the title. It'll be hard to search later if we decided to make this thread the spoiler thread

Left looks like her world got turned outside down, right just looks somewhat surprised.

>and not even competing for Soma?
Not yet, anyway.

I think probably meant competing each other.

Correct on both

Hisako

who?

best girl

Irrelevant shit.

anime-onlyfag here. souma and erina are facing the top 2 of the elite 10 now?

But Erina is best girl

They are going to. Their battle has yet started.

Left. Always. Will never doubt me unlike right

This.

Spoilers when

>Normally people won't find ruthless characters like Erina appealing
I've seen a lot of people like ruthless/sadist types though. People just salty that the female mc has a backbone and isn't so reliant on Soma while worshipping the ground he walks on.

tomorrow

I want to lick, sniff and rub my thumb in her armpits.

They're both best girls

she is for pajeet