Chi no Wadachi

At this rate it won't be long until she rapes her son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8p4aUDVeh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might as well dump it.

>At this rate it won't be long until she rapes her son
I want to see them bang. It needs to happen.

About time that happens, ive been waiting since the begining

I have a feeling the Dad isn't going to be alive for very long.

That's good because he will probably cockblock these two.

hory shitto

You know it's gonna be another AnH bullshit ending, and yet you keep reading it.

Next page after this one was .

Freud levels are off the charts.

Sei rejects the incest route, good for him

Meh, that annoying girl-friend will swoop in and save him just like Tokiwa did and they live happily ever after.

How can you live happy knowing your mother tried to seduce you and probably would do the same with her grandchildren?

Here it comes.

wew lad

Is Sei allergic to incest?

She's going to kill everyone. First the father, then she'll do a lover's suicide with her kid. Christ, that shit is frightening.

Remember kids, say no to incest.

Sei's boythrussy was violated

Freud was a quack desu

>Mom is a vomit fag
worst girl just got even worse

One of the most unrelentingly horrifying manga I've read

This kid will become a killer too

And that's it. Looks like Sei is finally going to let all his bottled up emotions out. Wonder how mommy will react? Will she take advantage of the situation somehow and try to "comfort" him?

That's why the girl was introduced, to heal him.
Also, the mother only cares about her son, she probably won't even be around after a convenient timeskip.

About time.

He'll kill himself long before that happens.

my nigga finally manning up

youtube.com/watch?v=n8p4aUDVeh8

Read the chapter to this song and it felt like it fit pretty well

If he manned up, he'd pin his mom down and fuck the crazy out of her. It's the only way.

I feel like we'll never get to sex, but I hope at least for a decen doujin to cover it.

>That's why the girl was introduced, to heal him.
I see her as a further tool for misery. Either Mommy will do something terrible to her or he'll find her blowing a bunch of dudes behind the bike shed.

Despite all the Freud memes, I doubt they'll actually do anything sexual. And if they do it won't be graphic, it'll probably be drawn as some kind of metaphor.

yandere mom

This. Everyone here is only reading this manga because we all want to see them fuck. And whoever denies it is a fucking hypocrite fag.

nope
bitch nigga

At least he's not mentally challenged anymore.

>Everyone here is only reading this manga because we all want to see them fuck
Imagine beliving this

She's a Tokiwa's clone, nothing will happen to her.

I came to these threads to read about anons and their disturbing mom-son relationships, plus I don’t need to go to a malware web to read the chapter if someone dumps the chapter.

I'm reading it because I want to see either the mom or the son completely snap and murder someone.

I'm tempted to draw nsfw fanart of them, but would it be considered shota? I know that shota is forbidden here.

I just read it because it's a good story

Between this series and pic related, I hope we got more and more mom/son manga.

Same author from Mysterious Girlfriend X.
What's the name of that manga?

I feel like it's cheating a bit since he's being possessed by his dead father and therefore the feelings aren't his own

No nigga, Im here for the crazy and slow stuff

Wait... wait...

WTF is that on the bottom left????

this

Come on user, don't be lazy. If you recognize the author then you can find out the name of this manga with one simple search.

Read the manga and find out.for yourself

It's a octopus.

I don't think she is either.

Fuck off you faggot crossboarder.

Go back to your DBS containment general pablo.

After reading the earlier chapters, I see the mother is getting drawn in a progressively creepier way as the series goes on. In the first chapter she was a cute mom. Now she's fucking horrifying.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's to depict Sei's perception of her

But my name is Luis...

My parents are extremely narcisstic and they'd always abuse and yell at me and my brother for no reason.

Remember Sup Forums, most of you are social rejects, but if you plan to have kids, make sure you're not insecure and a retard.

I think you mean just became the best

It could also be an artstyle change, since Happiness' art is getting similar.

Sup Forums is not your fucking blog

BEGONE MOM

I enjoy the way the incest is fucking up with his mind and development. It makes it way less fanservicy and thus more interesting.

I feel the same way. The author knows what he's doing with the incest baiting. He'll probably never go all the way, but he'll sprinkle some here and there to make degenerates like us hard.

I came her e after seeing his tomato cousin

I didn’t even know the mangaka who did Aku No Hana had a new series going.
15 chapters in and I’m already shook.

Not going to lie, this is the main reason why I'm reading it.

I hope the author doesn't cheap out on the ending, where the mom disappears leaving the son and dad behind or something like that.

The story here is far from good, it is interesting wondering where things will go, but it's the ambiance and atmosphere, and facial expressions that sell this.

I have the feeling that's exactly how it's going to end. Sei will reject her and she'll have no reason to stay.

I just like good escalating tension

>takes you 15 chapters to get hooked

Nigga they are supposed to hook you in ch1 or 2. and his had like 3 series since aku no hana, what the fuck are you on?

What chapter was that from? I don't remember this scene. Also

>mangastream

Is this, dare I say, a deconstruction of the mommy incest genre?

This page actually spooked me.

I'm a fan of Oshimi's works, mongrel.

I'm still angry that that little fag didn't fuck Nagamura, though.

Guess having your mom fingering your throat cures your stuttering, too bad it's too late for me.

Ayy

Sweet Jesus.

I said shook not hooked you illiterate. I was already interested from the first two chapters.

Why are you still reading, then?

You're arguing with a crossboarding spic, just ignore him.