Classroom of the Elite

Vol 8 cover will drop some time soon. Who do you think will be on the cover? Been looking into the past 7 covers of main volumes for patterns and these are my most likely predictions:
1. Kamuro and Kanzaki
2. Manabu and Tachibana
I'll dump all main vol covers here and write why these pairs

These are the constrictions on who can be on the main vol covers based on first 7 vols:
1. 2 people on cover. at least one girl
2. any character on the cover must have no appearences on the covers of previous volumes
3. the 2 people must have a connection, i.e. the 2 of them must form some kind of pair
4. the 2 poeple must have an important/impactful (even if small) role in the volume that they're on the cover of

You might say that Kushida and Sakura (vol2 cover) and Ibuki and Ichinose (vol3 cover) don't form a pair, and you're right. But in the
first three volumes the situation was such that they had to feature important characters on their covers because main characters simply
have to be featured early on. Kushida might as well have been on the vol 1 cover next to either Hori or Ayano, but that'd make 3 characters. Vol 2 which is very much a Sakura volume, doesn't have anyone to form a pair with her, except Ayano who already had a cover so he's out. Similary in vol 3, Ibuki was an important character that had to get the cover, but her connection with Ichinose is nil. But Ichinose who had appearences in both vol 1 and 2 had to be featured by that point because of her importance up to that point and from that point, even though both Ryuuen's and Katsuragi's roles in vol 3 had about the same importance as her.
There's also a limitation that a character will get a cover later on so he shouldn't get a cover on a volume where it'd make sense (like Ibuki and Ryuuen for vol 3), but there's no way to know that in general. However, that's how one can tell Nagumo certainly won't be on the cover for vol 8, it's too early.

After vol 3, the 'pairs' restriction becomes evident.
- Hirata and Kei for vol 4. They're a (fake) couple
- Katsuragi and Sakayanagi are rivals for the role of class A leader
- Yukimura and Hasebe are new friends with one another and part of the same new friend group with Ayano
- Ryuuen is the current class C leader (at that point) and Hiyori the next one

Just going by the importance of the role a character plays in a volume, and the condition they can't appear more than once, Chabashira would be the better choice for vol 7 cover. More importantly, Sudo would absolutely have gotten vol 5 cover if not for the "pair" requirement. Or maybe Ryuuen too, but he was probably saved for vol 7. Both those had more important roles than Katsuragi and Sakayanagi in vol 5, but they had no one to be paired up with.

An user mentioned the other day the pattern
>(D class people on cover) -> (people from other class on cover) -> (D class) -> (other class)...
and that it repeats like that, meaning vol 8 would have people from D class on the cover.
But this pattern is accidental. It happened because always new characters had to be featured and characters that have some role in the volume, that's all.

Nagumo and Echinose or Amulet senpai

With all that in mind, what kind of plot will vol 8 have and who can be important in it?
The main points are:
>there's a special exam involving 1st-3rd years
>class A will attack class B
>current class C will probably attack class A
>current class D might fight or cooperate with some 2nd year class
>current class D might fight or cooperate with some 3rd year class
>Nagumo'll be spying on all 1st years and keep tabs on Kiyo separately
>Kiriyama might send Kiyo some info
In the A vs B conflict, main roles will have Ichinose, Sakayanagi and maybe Katsuragi. But they've all been featured. So possible candidates are:
>A: Kamuro, Hashimoto, Yahiko
>B: Chihiro, Kanzaki, Shibata
I'm sure we'll learn of quite a few new class A and B characters, but the ones listed are in high positions in class and most likely will have more active roles than anyone else except class leaders.
I'd say Kamuro's the most likely one from A based on her previous appearences. Her pair should be Kanzaki, because they're both right hands of their leaders. Other pairs are possible, there could be a link I don't see or we don't know yet.

Manabu probably won't have an active role about the StuCo yet, but this special exam gives the possibility of direct interaction between him and class D. Hence Manabu and Tachibana are also likely to be featured.
If a 2nd year class or some other 3rd year class happens to interact with class D closely, they could also introduce completely new but impactful and important senpai characters. So, two new 2nd year senpais or two new 3rd year senpais on the cover is a possibility
There's also the chance that class D interacts with Amulet-chan's or Kiriyama's class. Maybe it's the same class, too. Meaning the cover would have 2 of these 3: Amulet-chan, Kiriyama, some 2nd year senpai.
Alright I'm done.

Kanzaki and chihiro maybe too,

Reminder that Karuizawa, Ichinose and Sakayanagi are objectively the top 3 girls.

Too early for Nagumo, he's this arc's boss. Ecchinose was featured already. Amulet has a chance

Ike and Shinohara

Yea, they're possible. It might hint to vol 8 having a bigger emphasis on the Ichinose camp than Sakayangi camp in their fight. Having an emphasis on one camp is to be expected actually, especially if we're getting POV chapters from Sakayanagi or Ichinose, because knowing what both sides are doing in a confrontation from the get go makes it lose tension.
Doubtful. We'll be moving away from the romance subplot after vol 7.5. It might be possible if they somehow got enough rep from being the new couple that they can count themselves among the leading figures of the class but that's a pipe dream. It's possible for Shinohara but not Ike.

>Vol 8 cover will drop some time soon.
How so, are we getting covers two months early?

Manabu and Amulet-chan

2 weeks is soon in my book. 7.5 cover was revealed on the 16th

Manabu already appeared. It's probably gonna be Nagumo and Amulet-chan.

>Manabu already appeared
No he didn't

I'm looking forward to see class D reaction to the break up between Kei and Hirata.

I'll dump and complete chapter 2 of volume 5 in around an hour. Then I'll continue translating chapter 3 of volume 5. I'm almost done with chapter 2, I'm finishing off its last part now. I'll dump it in around an hour.

Today, February 28th, is Satou's birthday. Please say something nice to her. No bullying just because she got rejected hard

Sorry, i mistook that illustrations with him and Tachibana as the cover.

All girls: picrelated. Hasebe: talking about juicy stories she heard of with Airi-chan and Kiyopon.
I'm wondering how the girls will treat Kei i.e. will her position suffer

Don't worry I'll take care of him for you.

Get rekt'd.

based

Should be someone from A class and B class. A volume too early for Nagumo.

I said no bullying. I swear one of these days Hasebefags will get what's coming to them. They've been asking for it for a while now. They may take other girls down with them, but they'll fall one day too.

Based TLanon thank you sir.

>I'm wondering how the girls will treat Kei i.e. will her position suffer
From the talk between Kiyotaka and Kei in the 7.5, it probably won't go as bad as we thought. She will lose her position as leader, but still will be a influential person among the girls. Kinda like Kushida.

>supports Satou from the back
>go go go Maya

Yeah. A new queen could only happen if Hirata got another girl. But since no other girl is being bullied and no girl has a penis, Hirata will stay single. So no one will climb above Kei even if her influence diminishes somewhat

I'm more curious as to WHO exactly will replace her as leader. I'm sure after the breakup girls won't really accept Kei as leader anymore. It's not like they liked her or anything it's just Hirata's influence acting as an umbrella for Kei. Now that the umbrella is gone I wonder who will step up to the plate. I'm sure Hirata's gay so he won't date anyone else so one of the more assertive girls will probably step up. I'm banking on Shinohara. She's been given quite a lot of development recently. Author wouldn't give her that much screentime for no reason. Pretty sure she'll end up as the new leader of the girls although Ike's status won't improve that much. Matsushita is another good choice but for now she's too much of a mob.

Finally a thread not made by that one autistic Youjitsufag

Isn't there like 3 female leaders in the class? Karuizawa, Kushida, and Horikita. It's just a matter of influence change from now on.

>I'm banking on Shinohara
Yeah, Shinohara might attract some attention and get a rise in status after starting to date Ike (even if it's Ike, no one else is dating anyone). Since it's just Ike, it's not enough to surpass Kei, but it may be enough for Shinohara to tire from being under Kei and detach herself and form her own faction (teenage girls fucking love making groups).

I'm pretty sure it'll be Manabu and Tachibana or a guy/girl pair from class D simply because it's still WAY too early for Nagumo/Amulet-chan. They'll probably be volume 9-10 or even 11 material. Manabu and Tachibana are graduating soon after this semester so this may be one of their last chances to get a cover. Or by going with the pattern, it'll be a class D pair in which case it's either Ike/Shinohara or Satou/Matsushita or Miyake/one of the girls.

Among those, Kushida might see the opportunity to diminish Kei's influence further and use it, since she knows she has a connection to X.

It's likely that Nagumo and Amulet-chan will be featured on the cover in the conclusion of the student council arc.

Nice rare Kei you got there.
>Satou/Matsushita
I'd certainly like more Matsushita. Cutest of the three in and it's been hinted she'll be Nagumo'd soon and maybe be his lackey for class D.

I thought it was debunked that she knows about Karuizawa

Well, maybe. But at least our girl won't break down and start crying after being rejected once. She'll get wet, sure, but not in the eyes. And she'll just keep relentlessly coming after Kiyo again and again, each time sluttier than the one before. And Kiyo will be in a real bind in rejecting her, not like with Satou. Might even cave to the pressure for a bit.

>She'll be Nagumo'd soon
This is what she said in vol 7.5 regarding her tastes in men.
>"Since we've been fighting against other classes all the time during the exams, we barely had any time to make friends. Since it's come to this, I wonder if it'll be better to just go out with a senior student---is what I'm thinking. Really, a university student would be better though".

She's definitely getting Nagumo'd or senpai'd in general since she has no interest in boys the same age as her. Nagumo, with his connections amongst the 1st years, might learn about this and turn Matsushita into an informant so he can keep tabs on Kiyotaka.

It feels good to be a winner.

t. Kei

From what I gather, it's been debunked she knows about X=50%, but knows there's an X and knows Kei is connected to him. Because she knows it was X that set her up in the paper shuffle test and she knows Kei helped him.

t. Kiyo

Do we have info or insights about Matsushita? We need to know what kind of person she is. Shallow? Sharp? Anything?

We know Horikita.

X set her up in the paper shuffle test. Only two persons knew about their deal: 50% and Horikita. It can't be Horikita so it has to be 50%. 50% is X.

Like said, class D won't have a new queen unless Hirata gets himself a new girlfriend. The girls most likely won't have a new leader, and just keep themselves at their own circle.

Switch Karuizawa with Horikita, then I'll agree.

I don't think we know shit. Doesn't even have a teacher comment card.

But Horikita hasn't won the Sudobowl yet.

It's like with Manabe who couldn't say for sure that either Yukimura or Ayanokouji were the ones who threatened her later, even tho only they saw the bullying.
There's also the possibility of Hori or Ayano reporting to X that she can't ignore.

Satou a cute

She already won the Kushidabowl

Not really. In volume 6 after she lost to Horikita in Paper Shuffle she goes to the rooftop to meet with Ryuuen and there pic related happens where a picture of Karuizawa gets sent to Ryuuen's phone to show her connection to X (which leads to the rooftop scene in volume 7) so since Kushida was there she should at least know Karuizawa is related somehow to X.

Who gives a fuck if you agree? Kei is a fact.

Cuntshida must get expelled, she has nothing to add.

Nothing so far. But this LN has a penchant of turning supposedly literal who mob characters into leading prominent characters later on so I'm not writing off anything either. So far Matsushita is a blank to us. But in 7.5 we got the first insight into her (she likes older guys) and the Nagumo arc is coming up so put two and two together and we get a little hint about what could become of her. I like it. A spy inside the class that might be working independently from Kushida that 50% needs to take care of before he can actually do shit against Nagumo.

Hasebe is so lovely
if she becomes less reserved she could probably top idol mode Sakura

oh really?

they are cute

Even her way of speaking and teasing is lovely, really Haruka is the best thing in this serie.

Hasebe is a top tier girl physically speaking. She just needs to stop wearing baggy clothes, dress more fashionably and slut it up more. She could easily top idol mode Sakura (since she doesn't have Sakura's social autism) and might easily be the top ranked beauty throughout the 1st years. It's either her, Sakura or Ichinose at this point and if Hasebe goes full slut she can easily top the other two.

Can't wait to see it. That beauty mark really makes a difference btw. Don't know what's so erotic about it but it is

Rude and hostile at a subjective matter.

Kek. If there's anyone doing the honey trap it's Kushida. Even nips on 5ch are in full agreement with us on this. There's no literal way Kei gets used for that. It'll be the day hell freezes over that Kiyopon uses Kei as a honey trap. So since he also considers Satou useless, it'll have to be Kushida by default. I'll sacrifice my firstborn to Kinugasa if he has the guts to write a semi R-18 honey trap scene with Kushida and Nagumo.

She will be the new queen. New member for the best threesome!

Nagumo gets to cum in these.

Unless she takes nagumo's place she has no place in best threesome

We need Hasebe with Ichinose pics for real best threesome. Post-slutting up tho

Hasebebros are alright try not to murder Sakurafags too much

Here, you take care of this girl for a day and try not to bully her. It can't be done

Some of you Hasebefags are ok, don't come to class D in the 3rd semester

I
MISS
HORIKITA
AND
KUSHIDA
I couldn't care less about Kei or Ichinose, Pre V3 was objectively the best part of the series.

Then you should know pre-3 was about Horikita failing and Ichinose winning.

Pre V3 Horikita was a frigid bitch and Pre V3 Kushida was a phony fake cunt. At least post V5 Horikita grew into a more mature and socially open person while post V6 Kushida is going to pull some interesting stunts while pre V3 Kushida sat around class all day faking everything.

Whorikitafags have truly the worst taste

Don't start a shit war in the thread

Keishitters, everyone.

Horikita taking L's and Ichinose being best girl at the time? You sure know little about the Pre V3 for someone who loves Kushida and Horikita.

t. angry whorikitafag

Please don't fight. At least wait until TL user dumps the whole chapter before you do.

Kei a cute. A CUTE.

Think of your taste before you think about their taste.

>Muh taste is fact and everyone should adhere to it!
>How dare someone don't care about Kei and instead like Horikita. I need to start starting shit and insult Horikita and people who don't worship Kei like a fact!
Keishitter, everyone.

she is so best!!

Yep, this whorikitafag is angry. How rare.

Horikita/Eiri/Aki fags never learn

shit bait

this war will never finish

Worst girls have the worst fans. Its pottery

恵 is the kanji of the Victory

REMINDER

Best kanji for best girls. It's mindblowing how every meaning is apt for them.

How are Eriri and Aki even relevant? Stop bringing up cross-fanbase to start your dumb wars.

Eriri and Aki are best girls, though.

>Yoshino
>victory
Dumb Yoshino/Keifag.