Infinite Stratos licensed by J-Novel Club

Finally we'll get some translations of later volumes.

Eh. All I'm looking forward to are the finally high-res illustrations from CHOCO since Overlap is a shit.

Finally we'll get this image in good quality.

About fucking time

Nobody cares anymore. The author killed all interest in the series by being a lazy fuck. Only Chifuyufags still care and that's only because the manga has an obvious bias towards her. Everyone has moved on to different battle harem or isekai.

It is almost impressive how bad the author fucked everything up.

This, so much.
Simply astounding how an author can fuck up his story so hard.

Am I the only one who likes the new artist more than the old one?

He(she?) likes pointy things, that's OK for the mecha parts but I like soft looking girls.

I think everyone prefers Choco over the previous artist.

Okiura was quite bad when he started.
He's a lot better now.

I still prefer CHOCO since I love the mechs.

Took ‘em long enough.

CHOCO is shit.

>tfw chifuyu will never be my onee-san/bride
Why even live?

Damn the author really did kill the series didn't he? This thread can't even get 20 posts.

Wait a minute, the older sister wins?

How could you think a girl this perfect could possibly lose?

Havn't been keeping up with the series for a while, thought Houki would win or something. Personally I really liked eyepatch chan.

Wait I'm confused, does everyone hate this series or does everyone love it? Which is it?

Let' get started.

Houki is my yome.

I love Chifuyu. I hate the author. Yuuki Homura manga is the superior version of Infinite Stratos.

Liked at some point.
Author made me hate the series with a passion.
All I like about it now is some of the girls and the robots drawn by CHOCO.

Gave up after nth girl got introduced with no relevance to plot again, fuck how many ln did i dropped so far then

Lot's of people liked it, but the author drove a lot of them away by being retarded.

Next you’ll tell me you’re an M.

Houki a shit.

I think you mean a best.

I meant what I said.

What exactly did the author do

I think you’re braindead.

>houkifag calling others brain dead
Enjoy the CTE from all the beatings she gives you.

Being retarded.

He's a complete idiot while also lazy as shit.

Some details would be nice

Houkifags ruined the LN. Not that there’s much to ruin.

A fanbase can't ruin a series. Only the author can.

The author is a Houkifag.

True that.

Arguing with publishers, arguing with fans, releases a volume once every few years, generally a sack of sack.

*shit

What a fag.

When he realized Houki was unpopular he started make the other girls worse to try and elevate her. All that did was piss off fans of other girls. The years between new volumes didn't help either.

Go jump off a cliff

Laura and Chloe are the only reasons I would still care about the LN.

Garbage taste.

t.Houki ESLfag.

I want more imouto.

Dark anti-heroine loli version M is great.

It's a very long reason and honestly you can just search google for the info in snippets. Just like what people said already. This series was so fucking popular. I honestly thought it was the one that was going to usher the new wave of school battle harem type shows.

Then the author became a goddamn moron.

>I honestly thought it was the one that was going to usher the new wave of school battle harem type shows.
It kind of did. It just fell to the wayside as others started aping it because they had consistent release scheduled.

*schedules

It kind of did yes. It was supposed to be. But it immediately fell because of the author. If he just didn't become greedy. He really thought he was the chosen one.

Tatenashi is perfect

Seems like he finally realized he fucked up. Having two volumes come out less than a year apart is a surprise, but I wonder how well they will do. How well did volume 11 sell compared to previous volumes?

1 volume per year is still very slow, considering that the volume itself is extremely short.

>by being lazy fuck
Nope, it's by getting Kadokawa as well as all other publishers boycotting himself

Go check Amazon and see the reviews.

Japan hates it.

IS has had Overlap as a publisher for a long time. It didn't stop him from taking years between releasing volumes.

I could buy them for the covers alone, but I remember it's still just IS

>Only Chifuyufags still care and that's only because the manga has an obvious bias towards her
Wait, really?
Is she WINNING?
Picked back up

They boycotted him because he was lazy as fuck.

She's not winning in the source material, Chifuyufags only care about the manga because the artist himself is a Chifuyufag.

All of these are from the manga. Yuuki Homura did onee-san hentai before the manga and he is obviously biased towards Chifuyu.

>20 reviews
user, unless only 20 people bought it this doesn't mean shit. When people are asshurt they are much more likely to leave a review as opposed to when they are happy with something.

Based

>She's not winning in the source material
Nobody will ever win in the source material because of the authors slow release schedule. He'll die before the series ever ends at this rate.

This guy even managed to run off Choco.

>not the other way around
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Just as long as he hands over the license to Homura first, then whatever.

Choco is still doing the illustrations though.

Only because of a contract. Read his blog sometime. He is fucking pissed.

What did he say?

Game girls are cute.

They should just make a yuri spin-off with them.

Homerun best IS artist

Why did they changed the artist?

kill yourself yurifag

Media Factory probably clinging onto the rights to the original art out of spite.

All things considered, he keeps his bias in check rather well. Also Houki w/ her hair down resembles the typical big sister of his hentai works

One volume every year.

He earned so much money he can afford to be lazy now?

i want to fuck some leafs

Almost every popular harem gets a yuri spin-off now you retard.

Lesbo lead with 99 girlfriends.

name 10

Is that really the MC? or is it an OC donut that can be male or female?
I can't self insert to a dyke

No, she's a character from an IS game.

I ment the MC of the game. I want to be non Beta Ichka that collects bitches

Every time I see them I'm tempted to play the game.

Imagine 100P lesbian sex

Game has no true MC. You just make a team of gacha characters.

So what has happened so far?

Name 10 harems that became big hits.

And yuri spin-offs just from memory: Index, Mahouka, Hidan no Aria, SAO, Asterisk, DAL.

Some new characters, barely any progression, space battle, Tabana wants to kill Ichika now.

>Mahouka, Asterisk, DAL yuri spinoffs
Well..
I have things to read (maybe not mahouka's though)

Why then her sister will be sad?

It's 2018 and you've not heard of tsundere?

Has DAL gotten a new spin-off I haven't heard of?

I think he means the Kurumi spinoff.

Let's be honest, okuira wasn't winning any art awards before IS, though it does look like he fixed some of his perspective issues when he started doing Asterisk.

I kind of miss all the funposting when the first season was out and NovelTroll built up this ridiculous image of Ichika being a competent MC and we all fell for the bait.

Explain. Didn't she really like him?

>wanting to read the "exploits" of the densest faggot ever
Nah