Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers out Thursday at 7-8pm - Jap time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Pitou Sup Forums, love her!

This thread is officially CHAD-CHAD territory

What killed the hype?

This thread is being watched by Pitou, make sure to make quality posts

I whacked off 21 times to this pic. Going for the 22th now. Wish me luck, fellas!

Does anyone have any hard evidence that Kurapika is a male and not a female that identifies herself as a male?

I'll kill you with my own hands, scum

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
too much of it

epic thread

Walls of text. Visual media is all about the show not tell approach, and togashi is fucking horrible at that.

When are Kacho and Fuu getting married to each other?

*bombs you*
Nothing personal, kid.

That's not legal in Kakin.

I'm just randomly plopping in the convo, but: Cammy's willing to kill children because they are in her way to become King: that's just the nature of the life she was born into: a fight for the fittest to reign supreme. That's different from being a serial killer who kills for fun. Cammy doesn't get enjoyment out of killing people: she gets enjoyment out of people listening to her and giving her what she wants. She's far from a psychopath. She's just extremely bitchy and vindictive if you don't listen to her and was born into a position of power over others and no one has ever stopped her from abusing it. Yes, that means she is a pretty emotional, shitty and selfish person, but let's not act like it's on the same level of evil as someone who's a serial killer who gets hard-ons from killing people and who's entire existence hinges upon killing. Compared to the type of people where killing gives their life meaning: Cammy looks like the lesser of two evils. You legitimately just need to not get in her way and give her what she wants and you're fine. Even if you're in her way she still gives you a choice to join her just in case (RIP Owlguy-kun). For a serial killer, doesn't matter how much you plead and beg: in fact they'd probably like it more.

Yeah, the torture and kill your family thing is pretty bad, but that's actually pretty common for totalitarian governments in order to ensure submission and given she's probably been raised getting everything she's ever wanted, I'm sure she's used that threat plenty of times in order to scare someone into obeying her. If that guy would have been like "holy shit my bad, I didn't know please don't kill my family I'll listen to you from here on out," she probably would be happy that he finally came around and realized he should just obey her. Though he did break her arm so there's probably no changing her mind on that. Yes, that's bad but it's not evil for the sake of evil. It's evil for the sake of obedience.

Give me your best fake spoilers

When Kacho is Queen of Kakin she will make it legal and Kacho and Fuu will be the gay queens of Kakin.

Okay, I think we're done with the mandatory shitposts, unless I've forgotten something.

What does Rihan not understand about pic related's beast? There has to be something, right?

Is this the peak of HXH?

mangas need more BIG GIRLS

Fuck this HxH threads are dead

He's waiting to see how long it takes for the little doppleganger (or whatever he called those small things that resamble the Nen beast) to have an effect on a bodyguard that has no loyalty towards Sale-Sale. Once he knows that, he can guess Sale-sale nen beasts ability better

Does cummy have autism?

Cummy's gonna die soon you shit. May your posts die with her.

Not a complete draft, but here's something exciting and believable:

>Tubeppa and Luzurus focused chapter
>Butch, Ben's guy at Tubeppa's room comments on his hatsu and her nen beast.
>Tubeppa chats with some of her guards, trying to find a way to get rid of Butch. Her next target is Zhang Lei because he has no way to spy on her, and she hates his greedy nature.
>Maor and Longhi leave for Pika's lesson. One of them spots a briefcase full of money (subject to change) on the way.
>Cut to Luz's room. Basho and another hunter comment on the fact that his beast is nowhere to be seen since morning. Basho thinks it must be using its ability.
>Luzurus is happy that something starts to happen in this boring journey. When their guard returns from Pika's training they will start working on a plan. Ben's guard is watching this happen.
>Cut back to Maor. He killed Longhi, controlled by Luzurus's beast. It's ironic because Tubeppa hates greedy people, and greed was what made Maor open the briefcase.
>Last page is Verelentine arriving to Pika's lesson, and it starts

That's forbidden love!

This thread is a mess. This thread is a waste. This thread is a big, fat mistake.

What is happening here?

People are very bored waiting for spoilers.

What Hantā × Hantā character is this?

Me too

i dont want him to die :(

KURAPIKAAAA, STOP SHITPOSTING!

Not me, I'm bored waiting for Hisoka.

He'll try to save the little Princes, and fail horribly to the point an early death would've been merciful from Togashi.

Cammy is perfect!

My king will bring democracy to kakin

Best way to kill Halk is to split his followers up and off them one by one.

Too much action.

What killed the hype?

Someone make more fake spoilers pls

too many shitposters like you that couldn't just let a good thread exist

I love Cammy!

Pitou is my wife.

Too early.

Cammy > Kami > Camilla > Kammy > Pitou > Cummy

This is worse than a general.

Halkenburg confronts Natsubi, who informs him of the nature of the jar ritual.
The memory of all previous Princes is stored in a sort of nen afterlife, and those who are sacrificed during the ritual serve them, and when a current king dies he becomes the ruler inside the jar, while the new king carries on the tradition. There are 5 miniature roses on the ship.
Horrified, Halkenburg disowns his father and instantly dies due to the nen. Meanwhile Tserriednich has moved on to hatsu and has created a strange gauntlet, much to Theta's horror.

Are these fake enough for you, user?

>Halkenburg instantly dies
>Revealing Theta's situation nonchenlantly
Not really believable desu

>a mysterious gauntlet

Nice. sauce

Are hisocucks 2011fags or 99fags?

That gauntlet shit sounds nice.

mangays

We have run out of things to talk about. All thats left to do is shitposting till the spoilers come out.

No, way too much happens

More like:

>halkenburg speculates on the jar ritual
>kurapika and hanzo talk about the possibility of someone sneaking in using a stealth hatsu
>chapter ends with Zheng arriving and saying he wants to learn nen

mimelian.tumblr.com/

How about
the lights go out on the ship and nobody can see. 14 pages of black with text bubbles ensue

Now you got it

I didn't even know it was possible to ship Kurapika and Chrollo that hard, gross

Get outta my thread Togashi!!!

>hisogon

Don't give him ideas

Unrelated but cn you see aura in the darkness? I'm talking about the normal aura that surrounds living things. Is it glowing in the dark? Do you need Gyo to see it?

I don't think so, user but anything is possible.
The scarlet eyes can see in the dark, so Togashi makes him pass out again

I'm guessing that if you use Gyo, you could see their nen, unless they are using Zetsu

Why I love an evil ant cat monster?

You can't see it, but you can End them. You're not an Enlet, are you?

Gon needed Gyo to spot those two chimeras.
The Spiders were blinded by the blackout. Nobu needed En to find Gon.

Nasubi stole her nose in the first panel.

WHEN WILL THIS ENLET MEME DIE
ITS NOT SIZE ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT

Updated version

forgot the pic and ruined my own joke

Tyson is becoming moe.

You didn't know? you must be new to the fandome

Don't worry user it wasn't very funny in the first place

I've never scrolled through a tumblr shipper's pages of it before

Why didn't you include the pic of Momoze in the bodybag?

>that dual-audio flac release
>half the file size is the audio
Kill me.

The hype is finally dead.

What killed the hype?

people feeling the need to post when they have nothing to say

Fucking idiots opened the pandora box that is circlejerk.

Pick one.

Should HxH be in a seinen magazine?

Nah.

No.

Tyson is my queen

I need more from oito she is so cute

Spoilers are out
Tier 5
Hisoka: How peculiar... fufufufu
You believe you're up to the task? And here I was thinking just where could the spiders be?

Kalluto is standing in front of hisoka.

Kalluto: I have a proposition to make. Whether or not you accept is up to you

Hisoka: oh?

Room 1004

Tse:Now, now my dear don't be afraid to let me know if I’m too rough.

Tse punches theta in the face but it has no effect. Thetas nen accurately guards the blow. Theta seems to be in some sort of hypnotic trance however

Mordecai the guard sent to tse by ben is watching.

He practices his gyo by attacking her. Her state of mind seems to be an effect of that beast. Yet none of the princes attacks are working... An auto defense ability that can activate even when the user is unaware? Interesting... Unfortunaetly though it seems that beast will make her a fully operational slave in a few more hours though...

The horse stands upright behind theta. It's tendrils are in both ears. Theta is drooling before being hit by tse's fist once more

Room 1014

Woble is crying extremely loudly.
The BW is shown. A giant colossus is seen walking behind the ship

Kings chambers

Butler: Sir halkenburg-sama would like an audience with you.

King: I'm busy

Halkenburg kicks down the door.

Halkenburg: Father! End this folly now!

The King looks at halkenburg with a solemn glare.

King: My boy, you would shame youraelf this way? You only look at the tree and not the forest. My boy I shall burn the forest down.

The page turns to black.

Halkenburg is then shown sucking on the kings nen beasts breasts.

Halkenburg: I. FEEL. INVIGORATED!.

Halkenburg: Thank you father! I shall be king! May my crown be red with my enemies.

Halkenburg: I smell a large conglomeration nen users! Riom 1014 here I come!

Editor note:
He comes!!

Kachou

ON

I"m not even sure sure what the real difference is.
>One is published WSJ and
You know that doesn't mean a damn thing. Might as classify manga by what kind of paper and ink they're printed with too.

It should be in a semen magazine so I can have more Pitou fap fuel