Seesaw-game

Dumping new romcom.

Cute. CUTE!

End of chapter 1.

Oh yeah, ten volumes of MISUNDERSTANDING coming through

Chapter 2.

What's up with the spacing between the lines?

End of chapter 2.

Chapter 3.

Brother, we must endure the 68 volumes of misunderstandings and new characters trying to pull them apart. For the final chapter will be glorious

End of chapter 3. That's all we have for now.

Pretty generic. For once it would be nice if they got the misunderstanding out of the way halfway through a volume. And focused on the romance for the rest of the series.

>For the final chapter will be glorious
KEK

Judging by the first few chapters, i dont think it'll take too long for them to get through the misunderstandings.

At least they are on friendly terms now.

Believe user, maybe just maybe, this will have a semi decent ending

I wouldn't call it generic. The MC confessed on the very first chapter and got rejected, he would have to thread with caution to not be mistaken for a aggressive stalker. Whereas the female MC is really shy and feels a bit guilty for rejecting him. I think the whole premise itself is how different they think internally. So it's manga of misunderstandings, opposed to generic manga where misunderstandings are forced , this has a natural flow to it.

Look's pretty fun but to wait X months/years until ending is too painful if something is good. This seems lighthearted but probably it will drag sometime because I guess it wont be one of those when they hook up faster and then it's about their life as a couple.

Why is she making that face?