Hero Academia

What if Toga had gone down the right path and joined UA as a student instead of a wandering serial killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/brae843y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She will still be the best girl.

>power requires drinking people's blood
while on a technical point it could work in a hero team where all members gave her some of their blood sample willingly, trying to educate and train that in a school setting sound like she'd be refused immediately, or sent in support/general and not heroics.

UA could probably grab blood from donors or put her in Class B with Blood King.

Toga is such a shit character

>wastes Deku's blood on Yakuza arc
Worthless bitch

Toga is canonically a best.

Are your music skills good enough to impress her?

fuuuuuccck, I am willing to pick up drawing, at least an hour a day, if I can one day copy his style and draw unlimited thighs

You're my sunshine
My only sunshine

How the fuck would she use it any other way you dumb speedreader

Her quirk works for literally minutes

Hang yourself

its not a one time use , she can still transform into him

/thread

Read the last 50 chapters again, you degenerate speedreader.

What if /bnha/ stop the down spiral straight to hell shit and stop making generals with no reason at all?

Can you rewrite this post in English? thx

If Toga was in Class A, who would her friends be?

Probably, I'm good at singing.
But why would I bother to impress her when I'd rather have Ashido sit on my face

>thx

Her and Deku would start dating roughly 2 femtoseconds into the school year.

I doubt that's going to happen in the foreseeable future. If anything, the anime is going to make it worse

She’d be Ochako’s rival. Her advantage would be being so forward with him compared to Uraraka.

Is he always going to get away with it?

I want to drink Deku’s tears!

With what? Being irrelevant along with the rest of 1-B?

This Sun will never burn out

Why does deku look so RAPEABLE

This is a highway to hell and we already passed the point of no return. This is what >we are now.

Too late buddy, he had his peak, its all downhill from here on out.

How would she get through the entrance exam?

knife the robots

>they literally post ITTs on a daily basis just to lie to themselves that they enjoy this series

She got some good agility, and if Tooru made it through, so should she with that atleast.

I enjoy the series though
The threads? Lately been less and less

I’m the exact opposite
I enjoy the threads but lately I’ve been liking the series less and less

Filthy spic, go back to hispachan.

I enjoy the series though
The threads? Lately I FUCKING LOVE THEM

This dude has quirk that is simultaneously one of the best support quirks, mobility quirks, and restraining quirks in the series.

Fuck all ya'll who don't like soy sauce face, he's gonna be fuckin' Spider-Man when he grows up.

We're a little bit more than a month away from the anime, this is our time of peace

My only concerns so far with the series are the overall pacing(we're 172 chapters in and maybe half way through the year?)
And we don't see as much of the classes as I think we should. I enjoy that most of class gets exposure and development with the exception of like the invisible girl but she's more comic relief it feels.

Aoyama is too busy plotting to murderrape Mina to care about beast boi.

Hes ok in my books even Though He's a stoner

I need some help anons. I'm trying to come up with a design for when Eri grows up but I don't know which hair fits her better.
Please tell me which one you like the most by replying to this post or kindly voting ;_;
strawpoll.com/brae843y

>S3 starts
>one hundreeeeed, Bakugou kidnapping, AFO v OFA, Togafuckery, DvK2
>Multiple /bnha/ with 80% being bait and shitpost OP
A bright future

rate my quirk:

She outmaneuvered Eraserhead, a pro hero. She could manage.

Left duh, no contest
Although short haired Eri is also nice

>strawpoll.com/brae843y
First one looks bretty gud

That's p gud user.
My vote is one. Maybe with some low hair ties or something too.

That’s just Tooru

what quirk

I don’t think you’re supposed to see the class all that much in the first 100 chapters or so anyway, since it focuses and establishes the mentor-apprentice relationship and the fall of the mentor. And considering the HS setting of the story, with their grade consisting of 2 classes of 20 students that will stick for 3 in-universe years, the story will have plenty of time to cycle through nearly everyone, even the second class

broken/10

I'm usually a long hair guy, but number two takes it for me easily. You can still see her youthfulness in the second image so its easier to tell its Eri. If you remove the horn in the first pic you wouldn't be able to tell its her.

>tfw 50/50

I'm hoping so, but alas I fear that despite doing well with showing everyone thus far that we'll just end up as the Midoraki and Bakugo case files.
I think I've just been burnt by long running series a few too many times or something.

if I get killed I will explode

>You have a giiiiiirlfriend, Deku?
“N-No...”
>*grabs his hand*
>[sinister aura]
>”Well ya do NOW”

Put the long hair in a ponytail.

>our time of peace
These threads are killing my soul

THIS

You drew them all by yourself? That's pretty good my man.

Well then the threads in the future will revive it then smash it's head into a brick wall until it dies again then they'll take a piss on it

>Ashido Mina
>Ashido= Acid with nip pronunciation

It can be stylized like that if the hair remains long
T-thank you kind user.

FUGGG I CAN'T DECIDE

Should we not have peace in our time?

stop inserting your watersport fetish into every little thing you say and do

2 easy

>TFW amazing drawfag is also an Erifag
Do you go by any name somwhere? Also, number one is best

Where is the drills option?

The face looks consistent and horikoshied as fuck, i loved it.

This alternative version still seems awesome.

He is my favorite side character.

I had that doubt and still do to be honest, although the last arc and the current one actually reassures me that the cast can and could cycle and the focus can completely shift to different characters for an extended period of time without the story or the characters getting bogged down.
I mean, in the first 100 or so chapters, the story giving focus to anyone other than Izuku seemed unthinkable, but for the past 10 chapters or so he’s been taking the back seat and only appearing in the background or in one or two chapters. Even the focus completely shifted when Todoroki and Bakugou had their extra guidance. When the raid happened, the focus also shifted around to Amajiki, Kirishima, and Mirio, which never happened before in the story.

The shifting focus is the reason that I now really think, come second years, the class will just either split and mix, make hero teams or both, while the focus shifts around, particularly between Deku-Baku-Todo, so multiple running storylines can occur simultaneously to multiple different characters, which we saw starting to happen with Todo and Kirishima

dude

Were you the one that posted this? Don’t leave her hanging, user

>thread ded

Is there no chapter this week?

Thank you cute-user. Make sure to drop a request so I can draw it for a q3.14 like you.
T-thank you. I'll make a pixiv account but that's about it, as for the name? I guess you can call me Eriofag
Yes. I'm trying to experiment with Hori's art style and colors. It's been fun! don't worry I won't

>is training to be a hero
>falls on her back like a trunk
Why is Momo so useless?

Sero, Sato, Kirishima, and Kaminari just gotta form a squad.

Spoilers on thursday night.

What the fuck is this? this looks like it was drawn by hori
is this some sort of AU?

Hori likes to have fun with his characters.

>looks it was drawn by Hori
I have news for you

She planned it.

That’s a good thing, that means it’s not being shitposted to death

>Sato
Who and why?

Sero, Mineta, Kaminari need to form a trio

straight from the wiki
>Additionally, the amount of time the Quirk allows one to stay transformed is proportionate to the amount of blood that is consumed. One cup of blood equates to roughly one days worth of transformation. If the blood of multiple people have been ingested in one go, this will allow the user of the Quirk to transform into any of them, without returning to her original shape.

it's temporary, if she wants to transform again she needs more blood

Is it safe to come back to these threads now? I wanted to discuss some things, but I got scared off by the pure and unfiltered autism that was running rampant in a thread on Sunday. Please tell me that's still not going on.

run

The nigga can cook.

Start discussion like any normal person.

That might be because it and the one now are from him. Hori loves himself some character swapping.

>tokoyami and bakugou are literally perfect

I miss when folks were just called turbo-weebs or retards.
Was it more of the fan-fic posting shit? I've been gone for like a week so I don't know if the shit posting has shifted or not.
P.S referencing said degeneracy will likely just bring it forth ya dingus.