Nanatsu no Taizai

How will Arthurfags EVER recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SP7XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly? I wish that faggot would just stay dead. This doesn't have to go on and be a King Arthur alternative story. Fucking japs...

Deserves worse, he's such a fag

>Arthurfags
That don’t exist

>Arthurfags

In like 5 years maybe when his manga will start.

I'm not understanding Escnaor's expression here. Is he jealous or somthing?

Escanor fags still seething that arthur cucked him I see

>SEETHING
Are you purposely going to forget last weeks chapter threads where they were everywhere shitting on /ourguy/?

The cat is so fucking ugly why can't it die

Yes

imgur.com/a/SP7XE
Full chapter translation.

Arthurfags don't exist, they're just anti-Escanorfags. If it was Hawk who grabbed Exalibur and stabbed himself with it, people would've had the same reaction.

Didn't he come to terms already that Merlin will never love him back during that whole Gowther thing? Why get jealous now?

It's a thing to accept it, it's another to see it happens in front of you.

If you loved a woman, realized that you'll never be with her but made peace with that and continued loving her. Now here she is right in front of him risking her life for this kid, saying that the kid is the most important thing in the world to her, and generally getting physically close to him. Even if you said you accepted the fact that she'll never love you, you'd still get jealous because you still love her. In short, Escanor is a beta.

I feel so sorry for him. Nakaba needs to stop playing and give him a waifu.

I hate this faggot.

Calm down, Escanor

He has Rosa. Merlin is a slut anyway.

Bottom right panel? He may have thought Merlin looked his way, but she was just asking Elizabeth to heal the kid. Escanor is going to do something rash in the next chapters.

I'm gonna dump it

>Escanor is a beta.
Not really, he can actually look after himself

>Escanor gets jealous and challenges every demon at camelot
>Thanks to his weapon chandler's bullshit night doesn t work
>Gives a valliant effort but is killed
>Rueducidiel or whatever takes back sunshine
Please let me be wrong but....Could it happen?

Well this is awkward

As much as I wish this would happen, Escanor isn't dying until we find out everything about Mael, Rosa and why Escanor inherited Sunshine.

I think he's just not used to Merlin calling Liz with such a cute nickname.

poorlittlehumanboy.png

>Next chapter
>One of thoses two fags hurt Merlin while she tries to protect Arthur

How would Escanor react?

No. He will pick the right timing, and go into THE ONE when all the four demons are gathered. Chandler will die instantly, and all the other demons will be grievously injured. Perfect for Estarossa to come in after Escanor leaves to buttrape his brothers.

Escanor wouldn t leave.He would still be strong enough to finish the job at 12h01 so why wouldn't he?

Cusack is such a nice fellow

to

to

But nobody was shitting on Estarossa

>Merlin's expression
It's not fair

He looks so scared it's cute

Is Escanor a cuck?.

>hating on Arthur
jesus christ, give it a rest, the kid did nothing wrong and just wanted to protect his kingdom

He isn't raising someone's children, nor is he in a relationship with Merlin so no.

He's a beta not cuck.

Why is Elizabeth looking straight at Merlin's boobs, and why did they suddenly got bigger? Goddess magic 'Engorgiate'?

No, he is a beta whiteknight though. For all his talk about being the pinnacle of power and pride, seeing him get assblasted over a kid stealing Merlin's affection is hilarious.

>He needs to awaken, or it will be pointless
I'm calling it, Cath is just pretending to be hurt and he only defends Arthur because he eats magical beings (like Peronia), and finds Arthur's potential really tasty, but he needs to awaken his magic before Cath can eat him.

Well, he got cucked by a fucking child so.....

Interestingly enough there is a "Cath" in the Arthurian legends (Cath Palug to be more specific). But it's a monster that Arthur fights. I wonder if Nakaba is going to pull a twist like this?

Stop being retarded and please learn what cuck means. Escanor is a beta, not a cuck.

>calling a guy who can literally hold his own and manage himself a beta
I mean look at this, Arthur was saved by merlin AGAIN. 2 mins ago Escanor mocked how she's always babbying him and it happens again. Yet you wanna call escanor a beta? Know the definition.

Does Arthur have any techniques of his own? I can't remember any.

Rosa is a goddess who only likes him because of Sunshine.

Again, learn the definition of what a cuck is you fucking retard. Is Merlin his woman? Does Merlin love him back? Are they in a relationship? The answer to all of these is no. Retards like you who just throw the word around is the reason it's lost all meaning.

If Cusack can pupeteer Arthur, why didn't he start swinging his arms around, so Arthur can slice the sins to pieces with Excalibur?

>calling based sun god a beta or a cuck out of pure spite
Stay mad Mel-babies.

Probably. Either as a side boss for Arthur in the next arc, or keeps him for the sequel.

Okay, so he is not a beta or a cuck, but he is a fag.

He's beta because he's getting assblasted over a kid. Not that hard to understand.

He hasn't even awoken his magic power so all he'd have would be dull sword swings.

This is now an Escanor bullying thread.

Just wait till noon.

As it is common before the chapters where Escanor does it again.

Nakaba is showing all of these reactions for a reason. He's setting up Escanor to do something rash.

>this whole Arthur sidestory wasn't for Arthur or Merlin's development, but for Escanor's
Damn, Nakaba does it again.

I'm glad Arthur got btfo, last chapter would have made no sense. Still waiting for Ban to appear again, pls come back.

Ban will pull a Vegeta. He'll come back and complete fodderize an enemy only to get completely BTFO a coupe chapters later by an even stronger enemy.

He is dead. His body will come back though, inhabited by the DK.

so what are those demon looking things? Their true forms?

Most likely their potential indura forms.

Remember, the same shadow appeared behind Meliodas multiple times

Shame the anime didn't have that.

I wonder if their true forms will only be teased or if Zeldris, Meliodas and Estarossa will end up pulling out their induras and survive somehow.

I expect the highest rankings to have a controlled indura state. But they probably still can't change back, otherwise they would spam it.

He's second to no one. Even if he were, second place isn't that bad.

>He's second to no one
Only for one minute per day.

Indura Mel vs The ONE Escanor when?
And he is under everyone at night.

Out of all the ways to kill a faggot holding a sword that gains strength through the blood, soul, and suffering of its wielder...

>Indura Mel vs The ONE Escanor
In that match-up, Escanor would take the glorious second place, and Mel would be filthy second-to-last.

I don't expect The One to lose to anyone other than the gods. So from now on Escanor either will be forced to fight afternoons, or one of the deities comes back sooner than expected.

He is at most 4th. DK, SD and Chandler counter him.

Mel and Zel's shadow look sick.

Anyone who expected him to solo in this story, and not his spinoff was retarded.

Hes saving Arthur’s big shit for that, but he had to at least show some potential now.

Don't fuck with Cath Palug, nigger.

Stupid speedreaders forgot that the sword gets stronger when the wielder bathes it in his own blood. He'll probably get to have a chat with the previous heroes and get asspull healed. This will directly lead to a powerup, maybe that magic potential everyone keeps wanking about.

Panel three has potential.

I want her to sit on my face

That merlin anatomy

I want to fist Diane's urethra.

B-But she pee's from there

That's the point

On a scale of Naruto to FMA, is this worth reading?

It's bretty gud.
It has lots of nice action and the art is simple and clean, but still good.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd put Naruto at 3, FMA at 9, and Sins at 6. Slightly above average, with hype moments and shit moments in equal amounts.