War is bad

>war is bad
>industrialism is bad
>technology is bad

>pacifism is good
>feminism is good
>tradition is good
Is Miyazaki the king of Sup Forums? He's always correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMQVYdfqKUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's the king of your anus, op. since you like to have sex with him.

But he's wrong, a world without war and struggle sounds like a senseless existence.

he's not as bad as anno

>industrialism is bad
>technology is bad
How can you defend this?

>Hates Lolicons
>Draws Lolis constantly

but the wind rises goes against all of these
>war is bad
clearly not
>industrialism is bad
very clearly not
>technology is bad
very, very, very clearly not

>pacifism is good
see above
>feminism is good
clearly not since women have no rights
>tradition is good
i guess that still somewhat matches, but ti doesnt go along very well with feminism is good anyway. both of them are mutually exclusive.

please don't fall for this shitty bait thread

Nothing good ever came from them. The world and humanity was objectively better off before.

I like his movies, but he doesn't seem like a friendly or understanding person at all. It must be hell to work under him. But i guess you have to be kinda asshole to retain that level of quality.

>technology is bad
>except planes XD

What do you define as technology? Computers? Cars? The steam engine? The cotton gin?
It made life made easier for people. If anything it made things cheaper and easier to produce.

Spoken like an alt-right cuck.

And is now making humans obsolete. Poeple continue to work insane hours just to stay competitive in a meaningless job market.

Perhaps Miyazaki's views can instead be summarized as
>It's okay when Japan does it

Go ahead and fuck off to the wilderness if you want "meaning" in your life again.

created the best films of all time. and it's animation. damn.

The extent technology should've progressed was the stone age and some would argue that was even too much.

Anyone who makes that claim is retarded and might as well kill themselves

has to be bait lol

Miyazaki has a bad case of the "stop liking what I don't like".

Well, too bad Miyazaki. Here is some anime fan service in this thread about you, you old fart.

Yeah because pollution, overpopulation, genocide, slavery, and other such terrible things that happened since then were just awesome. Really glad that we've got war and nuclear weapons and are ever increasingly destroying the entire planet. It's awesome

>everyone who disagrees with me is a poltard
Spoken like a true retard.

As opposed to what? A dead rock floating in a dead universe? Or unthinking animals killing, raping, and cannibalizing each other before freezing to death each winter? Everything, and I mean everything, that is good proceeds from human creativity and intellect. A world without humanity has no value because it is devoid of the capacity to conceptualize value. So what if we have war? We also have medicine, music, literature, engineering, and space travel.

If you seriously believe there's no value in human achievement, then you really should just kill yourself because clearly there's no point in your continued existence.

unbalanced shitty point.

He doesn't give a fuck about Japan. He said the Empire of Japan were losers. The Wind Rises is an anti-war film about planes being corrupted into impure war machines.

Miyazaki is still a hypocrite/inconsistent on many things though. He says he hates guns, technology, machines, etc but they sure fucking appear in literally all his stuff. Personally, I am of the belief that Miyazaki is a strange idealist loner who deeply longs for an old world, but with more elegant and romanticized technology.

just 'cause all that shits in his movies you think he's contradicting himself? lol. he's using them to make his point. telling a fucking story. balancing the show with the tell.

This

Thank you for saying this.

these things happened before technology and more often

Okay, kid. Watch Porco Rosso, and then tell me that I'm wrong.

Best girl.

Christ, are kids out of school already?

lol. i've seen it. the point i made ties into the main character himself. he's a fucking pig. i'll let you figure it out from there. also, your argument is shit and weak, reflecting a lack of life experience/wisdom... and you chose to begin your reaction (not response, there's a difference, pleb) with "Okay, kid." KEK

>Porco Rosso
>"I'd rather be a pig than a fascist."

Was Miyazki in the wrong here?

When has he been right?

>war is bad
Last time Japan thought "war is good" they got nuked 2 times and lost some men. So it's good for Japan actually.

>tfw never experienced war
>tfw living a senseless existence

fpbp

>youtube.com/watch?v=sMQVYdfqKUU
He admits that Japan is shit at war and that they shouldn't go to war anymore.

China ought to nuke Japan a little bit to make the nips their slave allies, like the Americans did to Japan.
Japan likes tsunderes, and there's nothing more tsun than dropping some megatons on somebody else.

Man, Mediterranean fascism was so comfy compared to Japan/Germany. Imagine living on a little island in Metaxas' Greece in the 30s

I've never watched anything by Miyazaki.
And I don't plan to.

You fell for it. You're reading it right now.

Thanks for your opinion, South Park kun.

He isn't Shinkai,so his opinion don't matter whatsoever.

>China
>Japan
last time I checked was when Japan ran some medical tests on chinese hehe

you're welcome, cunt.

Existence by nature is senseless

That's sad.

TED KACZYNSKI WAS RIGHT

Fiction writers for the most part are armchair activists so always take their advice with a grain of salt. See J.K. Rowling

Rude.

But he is right

But today, the chinks have all the billions of dollars that nips want and rely to. Without the billions of dollars from chinks watching anime, the nips would only have a few billion dollars from ameriburgers, instead of the many billion dollars from chinks. Not good. Not good at all.

North Korea nuking them is more likely.

Nukes are a sign of love. Norks don't like nips. They'll only get a little bit of sarin gas.

just and old hack that trashes on everything that isn't the way he do it/likes it.

kinda like Sup Forums I guess that's the reason why you guys worship this old fag

but Japan still has some medical equipment, right, Heisei?

>feminism is good

What have women ever done besides piss off people with actual skills?

Incels will never know.

Mari Okada is a very talented woman.

Improved the economy.
I mean, it's either more girls working, earning money and then fucking guys over, needing no guys anymore, or having to import immigrants who are all manlier and stronger and have bigger dicks than the locals.

It makes sense for the character. Porco seems to like his own comfortable freedom over the changing and increasingly oppressive world. The same can be applied for Miyazki, since there are undeniable similarities between the two. In fact, Porco Rosso is strikingly close to a self insert.

What's an incel

>industrialism is bad
>technology is bad

none of his movies indicated this, not even Mononoke

>war is bad
>tradition is good

>implying these two are not contradictory

Miyazaki movies have no black people on them. Does that mean that black people are also bad?

Those aren't exclusive.

Actually, he's very understanding. If you work for him, there's no one who'll care for your work than you ... save for HIM. Miyazaki doesn't just want to see you work; he wants to see you IMPROVE. He's a fucking stern teacher as much as he is a boss, from what I heard. But you'll be hard-pressed finding a boss that actually cares that you learn and grow as an animator and artist or whatever your skill base is outside of Miyazaki.

I do agree that it'd be Hell being his employee, though. It'd be like going through military school with a drill sergeant who wants to draw out your true potential whether you want to bother with it or not.

Have any of his students other than Anno done anything relevant?

No. Black people are wonderful because they don't have nukes.

Can't say, all I have to go by is second-hand stories from my friend in Korea whose mentor used to be under the man's employ.

This. I miss the good old days when one tribe would massacre the other with wooden spears and rocks. What the fuck happened to that? Now it's just all "use a drone strike", where's the elegance in that? You can't sacrifice your enemies to your barbaric gods like that.

It's about time for war
A race war

>>pacifism is good
depends
>>feminism is good
whata b8 m8

Miyazaki-inferior

H.P. Lovecraft-superior

I agree, the child mortality rate was so high that the chances are you would have died at birth or even within the womb or something instead of being alive and making garbage posts on Sup Forums.

.>brainlet who thinks struggle = death
You aren't even fatalist in the Russian tradition you're just a soldier ant yearning to die and too weak to own your own desire

Is this a joke about Dark Souls or something? I can't figure what the correlation is meant to be.

How can a man obsessed with the ideal of potential, as a young girl growing up, be anything but defunct when it comes to ideology; by default he defers to the future and the choices of others

Your right...but wrong. We should be here by now.

And even worse, Miyazaki films. Imagine how much of a better place the world would be if he didn’t have the technology to make any animation or distribute any manga and just died from some unknown illness before he reached old age.

>industrialism is bad
But Miyazaki loves robots.

Good animator, bad film director

> Technology is bad
>The flight scenes on The Wind Rises was made on CGI

>, a world without war and struggle sounds like a senseless existence.
>most likely the first guy to cry to go back to home if forced on a combat situation

>war is bad
>pacifism is good
>feminism is good
The above are fundamentally inconsistent with:
>tradition is good

>this thread is still not deleted
Sasuga, mods.

Nope. He's good at directing. It's the stories that are bad.

>feminism is good
>tradition is good
I've only taken American History in college but isn't there a chance of contradiction with these two things?

pic not related btw, I wasn't paying attention when I was selecting an image

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH FALLING IN LOVE WITH A 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL!?
Traditionalism indeed.

>unthinking animals killing, raping, and cannibalizing each other before freezing to death each winter
I'm not agreeing with the hurr technology bad bullshit at all but this is a really, really, really uneducated opinion that makes no sense. Not only do you sound like you missed the most basic explanations of how nature and the animals in it function, you're also seeming to imply that there is no value whatsoever in nature and that a planet without humanity is worthless, which is utterly ridiculous. You aren't as important as you want to be.

Following your logic Sup Forums shouldn't be here
Because it was a mistake

>Unconfirmed, secondhand accounts are true if they're negative
Begone tumblr

>GT picture
This shit taste can only be found on Sup Forums and South America