Hoshino me o tsubutte

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mtqS73igagQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really liking these 3 right now:
- Runway de Waratte/Smile at the Runway
- Watashi no Shounen
- A Trail of Blood

I still remember when people bet on how many chapters it was gonna have before getting axed, and I was only thinking about wich studio could do a better job with an adaptation

I remember being mildly hyped for this, mostly because it was being drawn by Boichi and being written by someone that's not Boichi.

It has very generic situations but the writing is surprisingly good.
Such a shame the scanlations are so far behind. Maybe if it got an anime adaptation scanlations would pick up.
Also part of me wish Ishigana continued drawing doujins.

youtu.be/mtqS73igagQ

My favorite ongoing manga is probably Komi-san. The recurring gags and the attention to detail is great.

this
Tsugumomo
and Ballroom e youkoso

Ajin and Witch Hat Atelier are both really fucking good. Shame the latter doesn't have faster scanlations.

I usually get most excited for Tsugumomo and Yumekui Merry.

Vinland Saga, still as good as ever
Komi-san, same as above
The New Gate, harmless fun
Ragna Crimson, but lately it's been losing steam
Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku used to be one of my favourites but fell flat after the last big battle, should've ended there
My Alien Days, if that counts
Enen no Shouboutai
Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi
Senryuu Shoujo
Kaguya-sama
Saike Mata Shite mo
Shieff Evans
Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
Fumetsu no Anata e

These are the ones I always read first

Besides what's already been mentioned I'm really enjoying Love is Hard for Otaku. Looking forward to the anime adaptation.

I'm currently enjoying the hell out of
Golden Kamuy
Dead Dead Deamon's Dededededestruction
Ajin
Black Torch
Dorohedoro
Promised Neverland
Dr. Stone
Jagaaaaaaan
Fumetsu no Anata e
Nanatsu no Tazai
Berserk and HiatuxHiatus while they're running
and I need to catch up on elDLIVE because I was really enjoying the heavensider arc.

Weekly:
>Fumetsu no Anata e
>Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Bi-weekly:
>Gal Gohan

Monthly:
>Shingeki no Kyojin
>Houski no Kuni
>Otoyomegatari
>Made in Abyss

Quarterly
>14-sai no koi

does 14-sai no koi even get translated anymore

Last one was 4 months ago, I don't know if there were any new raws since then.
>tfw it's a dyke chapter

Komi-san, mousou telepathy and tsurezure

pic related is turning into my favourite with each new chap

I like Gotoubun no Hanayome.

Not enjoying its newfound popularity.

>Not enjoying its newfound popularity.

Why not? When I discover something great, I always want more people to know it, and enjoy it as much as I did.

I'm really enjoying Saike, too bad scans are still 50~ chapters behind.

But most of these people are idiots and ruin the discussion.

What a shallow reason to deprive the author of a series you love more of the recognition they deserve for their hard work.

You're acting greedy for a series that you don't even own. If simple shit like that triggers you, then get off the internet.

Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
Maid dragon
Maid in abyss
Centaur no Nayami
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
Recently picked up Beastars and I'm liking it.

Grand Blue
One Piece
I was hyped because it's written by the guy who wrote Eyeshield. Not a fan of Boichi's art, personally.

There's a reason why scans are so far behind.
Hoshino a shit

>Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
Did anybody ever pick this back up?

Ballroom
3-gatsu
Chihayafuru
To your eternity
Wave, Listen to me

I'm glad for it getting more and more popular in Japan. It's popularity on Sup Forums is the bummer because of a very few who shitpost in the threads and try to start fanbase wars and waifuwars. Why can't demented waifufags stay out of manga?

It's inevitable that a series that becomes more popular in Japan will also become more popular internationally, thus increasing newcomers in discussion threads. Just deal with it and ignore the shitposters.

what the fuck is going on
when did threads like this become allowed

Patrician taste, mate, most of your manga in your list are great.
Just cause up with the translation of Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi yesterday and it is quite entertaining similar to Junji Ito less serious story.

I still have hope

>Watashi no Shounen

My man. I haven't fallen for a work so much in a long ass time.

If I'm not wrong they only get the tankoubon for raws, so it takes a while.

What is the deal with his father anyway? Why is he such a dick?

it's been getting steady releases fr a while now. It got threads and shit around here.

We don't know yet as I recall. His actions are baffling. The biggest guess is that he's new to solo fathering and is just doing a shitty job.

Yuusha ga Shinda!

>tfw your dad cockblocks the OL homing in on your shota dick

None, just stumble upon some that I have bookmarked, but I guess I'm still following one piece and tokyo ghoul closely.

I really like Dr. Stone, but I'm not a huge fan of how much Boichi's girls look out of place right next to his guys. It's like they're drawn by two different artists.

Drifters (Not liking the recent turn of events)
OPM
Goblin Slayer
Gintama (Too bad it is ending soon)

I'm starting to think his brother isn't real bec we still haven't seen him.

We have. He was in the bonus chapter.

I see. It wasn't translated so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bet the little bitch is going to cause them problems.

That's because you retarded fags don't know how to not reply. The shitposter literally already won since you gave him an easy trigger word. In this case it's Bokuben but it could have easily also been KO, Nisekoi, Komi, Kaguya, or any relatively popular romcom.

But it's been so fucking boring lately.

Machida-kun is the man I aspire to be.

The cutest. The most recent chapter, when they help each other study gave me genuine chest aches
Even the cringy pop-culture chapters manage to warm my heart.

I honestly didn't think I'd see a fidget spinner in a manga for another year or so.

Currently into:
Kimetsu
Komi
Dungeon Meshi
OPM

Will read if shows up on Sup Forums:
Potato elf
Danberu
Made In Abyss
Emma

Witch hat not being translated is a crime

One day I'll binge Dorohedoro once it's wrapped up

Huh, I actually enjoy the contrast.

All I really want is for World Trigger to return.

This havent been mentioned but I enjoy reading this one and I am posting since I dont think it been mentioned in Sup Forums

>thinly veiled recommendation thread

>not Yumiga-kun

I'm also a big fan of this one.

Really, give me any mundane series with an interesting enough main character. My biggest pet peeve in manga and anime is a boring protagonist.

Oh man, this one is great. I never see anyone talk about it.
Who would have thought a manga about most autistic man on earth would be this good.

Not really a rec thread, I just like seeing what other anons like. I expected to have either no replies, or people shitting on me for posting a "rec " thread.
And If i can get one person into Hoshino, better yet if that person speaks moon runes and wants to translate, then getting shit on could be worth it.

>8 volumes behind
Yumiga is a character with unique personality that I can not believe this manga is from a shounen magazine. I find this is interesting in contrast to Machida, a protagonist which is kind of incompetent but have a heart of gold.

Don't quote it the neo-Sup Forums retard.

Runway is pretty sick. Great selection overall

yep. threads occasionally even. kiss is up to date.

didn't even know Rapeman got DMCA'd

source?

Nice art

Same mangaka from Fujiyama san.

>Gotoubun no Hanayome
>Machida-kun no Sekai
>Rain
>Nonbiri VRMMOki
>Shinju no Nectar
>Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san
>Senryu Girl

Faggot

you are wroong

Definitely Dead Dead Demon, and JoJolion.

>Dead Dead Deamon's Dededededestruction
Good taste user.

this is Hyouka levels of boring, no matter how cute it is is fucking boring.

>Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
I see you're a man of culture as well, user

>Witch hat not being translated is a crime
It is, just really slowly.

yeah, like they have their souls sucked.

Really slow releases thought

No manga but the notification sound in tachiyomi about new chapter release

Probably Dungeon Meshi, for just how fucking good it is all around. Great art, great, perfectly executed concept. Well thought out setting and dynamics. Hilarious and . The complete package.

These others have been pretty good too, including Hoshino (even though best girl is going to lose and I fucking promised myself I wouldn't get into series that do that).
>Ballroom e Youkoso (best manga about sexual and romantic relationships that isn't technically about sexual and romantic relationships)
>Dorohedoro (the grossest, most horrifying feel good manga)
>Golden Kamuy (pretty cool story and setting, pretty great characters, pretty fucking gay)
>The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Arakawa being amazing again, and has a nice multilayered story with a lot of moving parts that are all interesting to follow, should track down the original novels)
>Immortal Hounds (mystery thriller that's actually just a cover for a romcom)
>Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (technically won't be for much longer, but it's a great romance that's tackles other character issues)
>Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (Chinese House in the Imperial Harem)
>Otoyomegatari (likely the most beautifully drawn manga published right now with a well researched setting, competes with Dungeon Meshi for my favorite)

>Hilarious and .
Hilarious and still has a sense of tension and importance to its story, I meant.

Given how it's pointed out that he doesn't resemble his younger brother much, and there's this entire room dedicated to some dead woman, a few possibilities exist, such as him not being related to the dad or not related to the mother of his younger brother. I don't know how it would all work, but something like that would explain a lot. I was thinking not related to the mother of his brother, but that has some other problems. He also doesn't resemble his father much, but the second son who he doesn't resemble either looks like the woman in the shrine. It would mean the father married twice, with the first wife is somehow out of the picture and he remarried, then the second wife, who he would be super in love with, dies after having the son he cherishes more because he preferred the second wife, even though Mashuu is still his biological son. The one that causes the least complications is that he's the son of the mother's previous husband and she died after having a son with his step father who is now raising him. That's a bit complicated too, and wouldn't explain his lack of resemblance to his brother aside from resembling his biological father. It explains the most while requiring the least other assumptions. The younger brother clearly resembles both the woman in the shrine and the father, while Mashuu does look kind of like the woman.

My two uncles on my dad's side don't share a father (incidentally, they don't share a father with my dad either), but my younger uncle never really knew as a kid, even after his parents divorced. So when his "father" got his time with them, he'd only ever actually take the older brother, his only biological son, with him. Never really knew this uncle, but my dad said it sort of fucked him up, though everyone mostly got along later as adults. It's just what popped into my head when I was trying to think about why a dad would treat a son so shittily while focusing on another.

>Go-toubun no hanayome
>Grand Blue
>Kishuku gakkou no Alice
>Yuusha ga Shinda
>Sheriff Evans
>Vinland Saga
>Kengan Asura

These from the top of my head

We had threads for the first couple of releases.